Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Archit
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. ArchitYour feedback matters!
Our body is a mechanical wonder and it is truly amazing how each part, from head to toe, has its own role to play. Our feet has one of the most complex mechanisms in the body. The way it works is just so intricate and fascinating! But, due to being so complex, there are a lot of things which have the potential to go wrong and cause a foot to begin to pain.
Taking into account the various troubles the foot can have, does it not make sense to learn what some of the causes are?
Sprains and strains are just so common when it comes to the causes of foot pain. That being said, there are quite a lot of people who do not really know how to tell the difference, exactly, between an injury such as this and something which is more serious. This is what causes a lot of terrible injuries to go untreated for quite some time, leading to them getting progressively worse.
While the name of the condition may be difficult, plantar fasciitis is the fancy name for a swelling up of a certain ligament and too much pressure is the reason behind it. The ligament is the one which is responsible for connecting the heel bone to the toes. When it comes to what is to be done in order to treat this sort of condition, the most important thing is to make sure the foot is rested to a sufficient extent. After all, it is too much use which got the injury to occur in the first place, right?
In addition to this, heel and foot stretches are of high importance and if the pain is very bad, pain relief medicines are to be taken, but a person should make sure that he or she does not become too reliant on these sort of medicines.
A stone bruise is something, which need not take place due to a stone, but the term does quite a good job of explaining why such an injury occurs in the first place. If a hard object is stepped on, it can cause an injury to the heel or to the ball of the foot. Again, in a case like this, it is important to rest the area. Also, applying ice to it will help it go away sooner than it normally would have.
A heel fracture may have similar causes to a stone bruise, but is more intense. Serious medical attention is required as it may not only break the heel but also cause related damage. A wheelchair or crutches are the way to go and a cast is required in most cases.
Sometimes when I stand for long hours, my foot starts paining. I do see some swelling around my ankle. Sometimes even the veins puff up. What could be the reason?
Dry Itchy flaky scalp. Fungal hair problem. Shampoo used ketatonzole. Not much effect. Fungal keeps on coming back.
I have pain in hands and swelling in fingers of hand both things happen during night time can you please help me.
I was having moving pain in my left leg but for some days its only calves pain and pain in my back also I have consulted a doctor also telling some shape change of spine.
Whenever I apply coconut oil to hair within a hour I start to sneeze and I get cold what might be the reason?
I am 23 years old boy. I am experiencing hair thinning & hair density losses since age 20. When I comb white particles fall out & also stick in the comb. What could be the problem. I have lost enough hair. Please help!
She has started problem of chocking in neck while eating n Laughing a lot, plus after too much of Laughing she experience low blood pressure in her lower body legs. As if we say in Hindi "Numbness n jhanjhanahat" She has gained a lot of weight in upper half body in last 2-3 years so. Neck is also kind of swollen. Just concerned. Hope all the symptoms doesn't indicate something serious.
Meri per ki aediyon mein bahaut dard hota hai. Dard ko thik karne ke kya upaye hai ? Please mujhe bataye.
Hello doctors, I am 32 years old boy. I have mild suprass tendonitis (as per Mri report). I have taken many times full treatment from doctors but last I took treatment. After 3 months treatment Doctor said me it requires operation but it can't be successful or it will cure with long time itself. Please help me I want to be fit as I was in past. This problem arise due to heavy bench press exercise in gym and I ignored it that time. This problem is 8 years old approx. I do regular light exercises to be fit. My weight is 64 kg. I do not want operation as it is not sure and I have taken many medicines. If I go to any other doctor they always think to make money from me. I am confused now. I want your help to heal it permanently.
Sir, I do not want hair on my body. So week twice I shave. is there any medicine that prevents in growing hair on my chest and body.
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.