Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Ziyaur RahmanYour feedback matters!
Hii sir or madam I have fatty figure. 40 32 40 it's my body measurement Please tell me. What I do for the 32 28 32. Please tell me some fast effective things what I do in my regular time. Because my schedule is too buzzy.
I am fatty. Please tell me. How can I go slim. I just hate my fat. So please reply me I am waiting here.
I am 30 years old. My height is 5 ' 2 inches. My weight is 42 kg. I want to gain weight. Kindly suggest me a proper diet plan.
I'm 28 years old male. I used Dexona and Practin tablet for the last 4 years ago to gain my weight. Before I took these tablet, I was only 44 kg and now i'm almost 60 kg weight. Now when I tried to stop this, my weight loss very fast and there is lots of pimple on my face that also big big one, even my whole body. Even in the inner body part too. So,can you suggest me this prevention and any option for this. Your help is very important for me and i'm going to thirstyly waiting for your reply.
I am 28 years old I have delivered a baby on 16 february mine was force vaccumm delivery I wanna know what type of food can I eat and can I wear tummy tucker belt because I have stitches inside also.
I am so thin, so I want become fat without taking any medicine or by doing gym I want to gain weight soon.
It's said that blocked fallopian tube is the most common cause of female infertility in about 40% women. Fallopian tubes are channels through which the egg travels to reach the uterus and blockage of these tubes can put a stop to this from taking place. Depending on the different parts of the tubes, this form of blockage is of several types.
What are the different types of fallopian tube blockages?
- Proximal tubal occlusion: This form of fallopian tube blockage involves the isthmus (an area of about 2 cm long, this part of the fallopian tube connects the infundibulum and ampulla to the uterus). This problem occurs due to complications associated with abortion, cesarean section or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease).
- Mid-segment tubal obstruction: It occurs in the ampullary section of the fallopian tube and is most frequently a result of tubal ligation damage. The procedure of tubal ligation is performed to put a stop to pregnancy permanently.
- Distal tubal occlusion: This is a kind of blockage wherein the section of the fallopian tube that is close to the ovary is affected and is commonly associated with a condition known as hydrosalpinx (a condition in which the fallopian tube is filled with fluid). The latter often happens due to Chlamydia infection, leading to fallopian tube and pelvic adhesions.
The conditions that may give rise to this problem can include:
- Genital tuberculosis (the TB infection that occurs in the genital tract)
- Ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy in which the embryo places itself outside the uterus)
- Tubal ligation removal
- Complications related to surgery of the lower abdomen
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Uterine fibroids (benign growths that occur in the uterus)
- Endometriosis (development of uterine tissue outside of the organ)
These disorders can lead to the development of scar tissue, adhesions, polyps or tumors to form inside the pathway. Additionally, the tubes can also get stuck to other body parts such as ovaries, bladder, uterus and bowels. Two things can happen to the fallopian tubes, either they can become twisted or the tubes walls may stick together, leading to a complete blockage. Moreover, even if the fallopian tubes are partially damaged, they can remain open so as to enable pregnancy to occur, while increasing your risk for ectopic pregnancy.