Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Shalini RaswantYour feedback matters!
I want a best weight gain supplement without any single side effects. please help me I an very skin gym is not helping me only loosing weight
My 27 years old daughter is underweight Her height is 5'3" and weight is 33 kg. All her tests are normal. Please advise how to increase her weight?
Its not less then value of Chinese Ginseng. Its root has hypnotic, laxative, diuretic, General Tonic etc.
Its Fruits have analgesic, diuretic, and having sedative nature.
How to use:
General weakness: Take root powder with honey twice a day
Sexual Debility: Powder with Cow Ghee
Nervous weakness: Powder with Cow Milk
Cold n cough: Powder with Honey n neem
Fever: Soak leaves in water and Drink early morning
Conjunctivitis: Use pure leaf juice as eye drops
Toothache: With pepper powder
I am 5'10 in height, n my weight is 80. I don't eat much fast foods, n yet my weight is increasing. What should I do to reduce my weight and how much weight is fine according to my height?
If any one seeking in sleep disorder ,forget instantly, confuse his work like what is his next step to do how to do and very slow and confuse ,confuse to take dissections what to do ,what is right, instant short temper ,sought to others, extremely not to believe any body, always in fear, I have to go to a nerve specialist or to a phsycatrist.
Hi, My age is 24, male. I weigh 68 kgs. My body type: Slim. Apart from my body, my face looks very thin. It looks like no fat on my cheeks. Please suggest me how to increase fat face / how to get chubby cheeks ?
Am a 45 year old diabetic male. I feel cold/hot sensations below my feet. Can you help me understand why this happens.
Hii I am 73 kg I want reduce the wight pls give me some diat plan. I love outside food. Pls help me. Even I have 2 years old baby. No time for yoga n gym. Thank you.
I am blessed with a baby boy on Friday morning 15.4. 2016. It's normal delivery (episiotomy delivery. It's very pain. If any future problem in episiotomy delivery can you tel me. And how to cure this pain.
Nowadays there's many type of cooking oils are available in the market such as refined oil, mustard oil, olive oil, kanola oil, rice bran oil, etc etc, which oil is best & worst for the health pls ans along with the brand names if possible.
Stimulating the appetite is something that most people don’t need help with, but if you have psychologically and physically suppressed the desire for food through anorexia, then a bit of effort is required to ensure proper nutrient uptake. Pineapple is a citrus fruit that is rich in a number of antioxidants and vitamins that not only boost the immune system and promote energy, but also stimulate the appetite. People who want to overcome the digestive issues and body image problems associated with anorexia should start the day with pineapple, or eat small amounts of dried pineapple throughout the day.
Are you a runner? In case you are, then it is vital that you understand what your body needs to run extra miles. It's not just about running, it's all about how you can push yourself until the end of finishing line or your target.
Generic Tips for Beginners
- Right Shoes- Most Important: Go for specialised running shoes that are easily available in the market now at an affordable price. It is advisable to buy a shoe which is one size up.
- Support- A Must: For women, it's a must to go for a good sports bra. It's meant for flat-chested women as well. This will avoid any kind of discomfort such as sagging of breasts, or even pain and discomfort.
Remember that excess running affects Cooper's ligament that supports the breasts.
If you are a man, go for tight but comfy underwear. That will reduce abrasion.
Keep a Close Watch: In the initial stage, you should run only comfortable miles. Gear up with a close-fitting comfortable sports outfit so that you can breathe, and your sweat is whipped.
Watch your Pace: Running is different than cycling or swimming. Even if you have mastered other sports, go slow with running. Gradual increase is always advisable.
Need a Commitment: Track your progress. Run at least thrice a week.
Specific Physio Tips
- Run and Rest: Rest is equally important. When you run, your body needs time to repair. It means body needs a balance of tissue wear and tear and tissue fortification.
- Know you Injury Cause: You must identify what's the cause of your injury so that accordingly you deal with it. Many websites can help you with that.
- What does your Body Say? Initially, it's normal that your body aches at few spots. Use a simple formula of RICE (rest, ice, compress and elevate) However, if it persists, then see a physiotherapist.
- Toughen: You need to identify your weaknesses so that you work on them to toughen yourself. Calf muscles, glutes and quads are commonly affected. Tough muscles absorb the effect more efficiently.
- Steady: You need to have control on your movements. Poor control leads to adverse effect on running. You can check it by assessing your single leg balance and single knee dip. Check if your body is balanced.
- Stretch your Body: This helps you to get rid of muscle tightness or joint stiffness.
- Adapt: Listen to your body and adopt the method of running that gives you painless run.
Ask for Help: Know your limits and see a physiotherapist or health professional if needed.