Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Dt. Ritu SinghYour feedback matters!
I have pcod and I have been told to shed my weight and whenever I start loosing weight I regain it 1 week before my periods start and also then I suffer from gastric issues. Please help.
I'm a 21 year boy who weighs 90 kg having a height of 5'10. I want to lose weight. I've heard about this keto diet from my friend. And I want to start following the same. I want to know what exactly to eat in this diet. I, myself did some research about the foodstuffs to consume in a keto diet and it turns out to be all foreign foodstuffs. Being an Indian, I would like to know the stuff which I can consume. I'd like to get a proper timetable of what to eat, when to eat, what not to eat, how many times to eat? Please provide a detailed answer so I could opt for consultancy from you. Thanking you.
I'm loosing weight frequently. I'm 21 years ,5" 2 nd just 38 kgs (under weight) bt I'm not having any internal problem. Please me in gaining weight. Using protein is safe for weight gain?
I'm diabetic since July 14, and not under allopathic treatment. My current Mean Blood Sugar 173 (Glycosylated Hemoglobin 7.6%; Glycosylated Hemoglobin 59) by PathCare Labs. What should I do?
I m 28 yrs female my height is 5.6 and wt is 52 kg now when I was 24 yrs old my wt is 35kg I m very thin 1 Dr. suggest me to take protein x powder or threptin powder for gaining weight. After 1 yr my wt is 42 kg I drop taking protein x again my wt goes to 38 kg then I consult Dr. he refer protein x again in continuation till now I m taking protein x or threptin powder for good health. What should I do now stop taking protein x for someday or taking it in one glass of milk one time daily. What is good for me kindly suggest.
My daughter is of 18 years and she is normal in all aspects. But she loses her consciousness for just a short period of time when she stretches out and falls down but gets up instantly! I'm afraid of it but she calls it normal! should we consult a Doctor? What is this?
Hi I am anil jangra and 20 years old my question-Will vitamin D save my life? Should I really betaking four times the recommended daily dose?
I have reduced my roti from 6 to 3 and no rice. Will this help me lose my weight? How lonf does it take to lose 3 kgs? I do not follow any diet plans and no medication. I wanna lose weight quickly.
I m under weight can you please guide me to gain weight with some natural foods and I want to gain muscles.
Hi doctor I'm 17 year old and I have recently joined gym, I want to consult that are there any side effects of fat burner supplement?
While we all believe that green leafy vegetables are to be included as part of our regime, not all of us know in detail the amount of goodness that is packed in these. The first thing that comes to mind at the thought of leafy green vegetable is the tender, green, luscious looking spinach. However, not all of us know the amount of goodness and nutrition it stores within in. Spinach, though appears to be delicate and light, puts up a strong fight against inflammatory problems, stress-related problems, cardiovascular issues, bone diseases, and various types of cancers.
- Minerals and vitamins: Fresh green spinach is loaded with a multitude of vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C and K. Major minerals contained in spinach include manganese, iron, magnesium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, and selenium.
- Anti-cancer benefits: The antioxidant properties in spinach come from carotenoids and flavonoids, and it is loaded with about a dozen flavonoid compounds, thereby getting a strong anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic properties. Spinach helps in reducing inflammation in the stomach lining and other areas, thereby reducing chances of intestinal cancer. It also provides significant protection against prostate cancer. The incidence of skin papilloma is also reduced with increased consumption of spinach.
- Anti-inflammatory benefits: The good amounts of vitamin C, E, A, zinc, manganese, selenium are beneficial for reducing stress and thereby reduce incidence of heart attacks and high blood pressure. Spinach also is rich in protein and contains some peptides (small protein units) which inhibits angiotensin-converting enzyme, which is responsible for increasing blood pressure. This is another way how spinach helps lower blood pressure.
- Eyes: Lutein and zeaxanthin are two carotenoids, which protects the eyes against cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Bones: The bacteria in the stomach convert vitamin K1 in spinach to vitamin K2. While vitamin K1 supports the bones by reducing the number of osteoclasts (cells that break down bones), vitamin K2 activates osteocalcin, which promotes bone formation. The high levels of calcium and magnesium only make it even better for the bones.
- Digestive system: With the good fiber content it has, there is reduced instance of constipation. The anti-inflammatory property helps keep the stomach lining healthy and less prone to ulcers. It also helps flush out toxins and keeps the body alkaline, which helps beat stress.
- Skin: The various minerals and vitamins in spinach reduces chances of skin infections and also adds to the glow of the skin. The itchiness and dryness of the skin also is reduced with regular use of spinach.
So the next time you are thinking, which is one thing you should pick up when you go to the market, think spinach.