Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Renu Pathela
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Renu PathelaYour feedback matters!
N K CAP are ayuvedic propritory medicine each capsules contains S.Radis 50mg S carrots 400gm Aloe 50mg
For fast weight loose I can do different workout in week becoz I really bored with one workout. I do in home workout only no gym only power yoga n hiit power yoga.
I'm 17 years old. I can't take proper lunch and dinner. When I something, I get feeling of vomiting. I can't eat anything before lunch or dinner but I can't eat. This is the age in which I have to grow up. So, what can I do??
I want to reduced my weight .what should I do? Please tell me best medicine & daily chart asap . Thanks.
I don't each much however my weight is way too high for my height. Can you suggest a way for me to increase my metabolism without the intake of any pills? Thanks in advance.
Here are some oils which are well known to you:
1. Olive oil: Extra virgin olive oil is one of the healthiest oil and is suitable for cooking in oven and frying and can be used as salad dressing. It helps in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels.
2. Canola oil: Canola oil provides mono-unsaturated fatty acids. It has high amount of omega-3 fatty acids because of its light flavor and high smoke point. It is one of the most adaptable cooking oil. It can be used for cooking, dressing, grilling, sauteing, etc.
3. Vegetable oil: Vegetable oil are fully loaded with trans fats which can raise the risk of cardio vascular disease it has very high level of omega-6 fatty acids. Our body needs omega-3 and omega-6 in 1: 1. People with high consumption of vegetable oil and their products are at risk for vitamin-e deficiency and other deficiencies.
4. Coconut oil: It is edible oil extracted from kernel of coconut. Because of it's high saturated fat content it is slow to oxidize. It helps in prevention of heart disease and high blood pressure, boost immune system, prevent osteoporosis, helps in weight loss. It also helps in balancing hormones naturally.
5. Rice bran oil: It is extracted from hard outer brown layer of rice. It lower down the cholesterol levels, boosts immune system, aids in weight loss, relives menopausal symptoms. It has high smoke point which is used in high temperature cooking methods like stir frying, deep frying, etc.
6. Flax seed oil: It is yellowish oil obtained from dried, ripened seed of flax plant. It has high fiber content and rich in potassium and omega-3 fatty acid. It reduces the risk of heart related problems, play a role in burning body's fat, promote healthy skin, etc.
7. Soy oil: It is a vegetable oil extracted from seeds of soybean. It is one of the most widely consumed cooking oils. It is low in saturated fats. It is rich in vitamin-k which helps in strengthening of bones it inhibits cholesterol absorption. It also helps in reduction of triglycerides level in body.
8. Ground nut oil: It is also known as peanut oil which is derived from peanuts. It helps to prevent cancer, boost immune system, protect against symptoms of ageing such as wrinkles but excess intake of this oil may lead to weight gain.