Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Renu PathelaYour feedback matters!
I want to know about self catheterization, is it safe? Can it cause urethral stricture?, the process of doing it. And where can I learn it?
I am 23 years a old male, my body is not growing and I am looks like a child and my pennis also not growing please suggest.
A dairy free diet has many implications. While it is considered as a healthy option by many, it also means that you are cutting off a supply of calcium and even some amount of protein. Calcium, as we all know, is the life giving force for your bones and joints.
So how can you get your dose of calcium without dairy products? Here's a quick list!
- Beans: Get your fill of calcium with the protein and calcium rich chickpea. Other brown, black and white beans also have plenty of natural calcium sealed in each bean, which can be ingested on a daily basis. Legumes or smaller beans can also be used for your daily calcium fix. You can cook the legumes like an Indian dal and have it with a serving of rice, or make a yummy hummus with plenty of chickpeas and a touch of garlic. Toss beans soaked overnight in a salad bowl to enjoy calcium for lunch too!
- Fish: Salmon and sardines are known to be excellent and healthy sources of lean protein as well as Omega three fatty acids, which keeps the heart healthy above all else. But did you also know that fish contains plenty of natural calcium which can help your bones and joints too? So stock up on fish and enjoy as often as you can. Plus, salmon and sardines also give you a good dose of Vitamin D.
- Dry Fruits: Dry fruits like figs and almonds are packed with calcium among various other nutrients and minerals, which makes it ideal for a snack as well. Munch on these to get a constant dose of calcium even when you are on the go, or busy at work.
- Greens vegetables: If you thought green vegetables were only a good source of iron and magnesium, you may have to think again. Greens like bok choy are filled with essential nutrients including a good amount of calcium, vitamin A and C. Kale, turnip greens, seaweed and black eyed peas also make it to the list of calcium rich greens.
- Citrus fruits: Get plenty of calcium by starting your day with a glass of orange juice, blended to perfection with carrots as well. Use lemons in your salad and eat all the citrus fruits you can get your hands on. These are all excellent sources of calcium.
- Sesame Seeds: These seeds are rich in calcium and can also keep cancer at bay when taken regularly.
- Fox Nuts (Makhane): Fox nuts are rich in protein and calcium. Roasted fox nuts are a great snack also. Pack your diet with all the food groups for a balanced diet that will lead to a healthy lifestyle.
Other than consuming these foods, get a full body check up done to know how healthy you are.
A human body needs daily physical exercise due to my job shift timings I have only time to do exercise at one AM. What I feel something is better than nothing. Is i am correct doing exercise at night. Please advice
Tell me a normal protein diet? What would be the best exercises for abs? How long should a teenage workout during a day?
I am loosing hair in lots of amount and I am anaemic. How can I improve my hemoglobin content and iron content in the blood quickly and get fit?
Hello. I am 28 year old and I am feeling too weakness with BP. Low. So please tell me wht I do? I want stamina.
I want to gain my weight 65-68 kgs now am 59 kg what should I do my age is 48 years am a diabetic patient.
Do you know this? Solely posted with the true spirit for public health and well-being :
Preventing infections by stronger immunity is always better than treating them after it emerges. But do you know one important thing - if your infection is treated by modifying the host factors rather than merely focus on microbes, not only that you will get a speedy and healthy recovery but also get immensely protected from all sorts of infections in near future. If you are managed this way, if you get any sort of infections, the moment you start the above intended scientific approach in ayurveda, you are" protected" from the first minute itself and recovery is fast. Most of the infections, no matter what ever be the virulent virus or bacteria or parasite or any pathogen will get reversed in not more than three days for sure.
I get patients who treated for unresolved respiratory infection, urinary infection, skin infections and occasionally cases of dengue, malaria and typhoid etc. Also my own kids aged 15 and 8 years are never introduced any paracetamol or antibiotics or any sort of chemical drugs. Every one of them is treated by this approach and get well amazingly fast. Even the patients often are surprised how it happens, but the reason is this: it is not the microbes that are to be feared, it is" the nature of individual body response' to them that has to be entirely focused upon and attended appropriately. Infact who is also unaware of this! how unfortunate for the world!
All sorts of infections are reversible at a cost of less than 1/10 of what is spent today by people (but still worry going) without any reason for worry. If government of india attends the proposal of sbeba, there will be revolutionary improvement in national economy and mandays.
Hii doctor. I am 45 years old and have 6 childrens and during giving birth to 6th child I suffered from a big operation. My body from outside looks very healthy but from inside I feel my self empty / weak. When I wake in the morning my both hands become non living. I have to make movement of my hands by asking others for some time. My body seems very weak. Please suggest some ways to get rid of these things.
he chemical messengers of your body, hormones, travel to each organ through your bloodstream and regulate vital processes, such as metabolism and reproduction.
The most commonly fluctuating hormones of your body are estrogen, progesterone and testosterone (sex hormones), thyroid (metabolism hormone), adrenaline (energy hormone), cortisol (stress hormone) and melatonin (sleep hormone).
Women experience greater hormonal changes than men. While both boys and girls go through puberty, women experience several additional defining stages throughout their lives – menstruation, pregnancy, postpartum, premenopause and, finally, menopause.
All these greatly change a woman’s body and cause her hormones to fluctuate. Being vital to key processes in the body, hormonal fluctuations significantly affect her overall mental and physical well-being.
Whenever we hear the phrase “hormonal imbalance”, our mind instantly procures an image of a flustered, hyperactive woman. This is a sad state of affairs as it reflects the negativity and insensitivity associated with this condition.