Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Rekha SethYour feedback matters!
Hi, my name is rajamadhumathi. I am 23 years old. My weight is 68 kg and my height is 5'3 .i want to weight loss and to improve my fast brain activities. I dono what food want to take. Please help me.
I am using intoxication since 8 years, now I want to get rid of this hell life? So please help me to get out of this problem! I want to live healthy and I want my body to get flush.
I am 18 years of age with 95 kgs of weight. What precautions I should follow for becoming 75 kgs. Please suggest me.
I am now 25years old, but my body is not of 25, I am very slim and also not fell healthy, so please sugest me some keeps.
My Mom age 60 yrs. Problem she is feeling heat in throt and upper side of back for last 15 days need some suggest sir please.
I under weight what diet I should take to gain weight rapidly plzzz suggest me appropriate diet to gain wait.
I'm too thin for my age. I've tried eating healthy food or junk it keeps me on the same weight. I've got worms. How do I gain weight.
I am all time feel illness. And fell all time headache. Please help me please answer my question quickly.
I am feeling very tired and sleepless all the time ? have pain in my legs, feet and even in my hands , arm ? Without doing anything I feel tired and restlessness . So suggest me sumthng to relief from it.
Mere underams se bahut jyada paseena aata hai sardi or garmi dono m mere kapde kharab ho jate hain mera weight bhi kam hota ja rha hai or poore shareer m kamjori bani rehti hai me bahut hi thaka hua mehsoos karta hu iska koi solution hai jisse mere underarms ka paseena band ho jaye or mera badan bhi badh jaye.
I had rapidly increased my weight since I am 18 years old present I am staying in hostel so unable to adjust my diet properly suggest me a way to lose weight with proper protein gaining foods.
I am 27 year old person, Now I have 48 kilogram body weight. i want to grow my weight. What should I do?
I am 52 Kg and 5'5 feet tall. I have to eat well and can't skip any meal to keep up this weight. If I do not eat well and stay unhappy for 10 days. I lose at least a Kg. I am mostly stressed. I wanna gain weight and want to retain my weight. What must be done than worrying about eating more often.
Kidney is a crucial detoxifying organ that performs a lot of functions including, absorption of minerals, filtration of blood and production of hormones and urine. It also helps your body to maintain a healthy pH level. Since kidney failure can prove to be fatal, it is essential to keep it healthy, to ensure smooth functioning of your system.
The following are the tips to ensure the health of your kidneys:
- Adequate intake of water: It is advised to drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily, to help your kidneys function properly. Adequate intake of water ensures that your body is able to flush out the harmful toxins at regular intervals. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
- Control your blood pressure and blood sugar level: Diabetes is one of the major causes of kidney failure. It is recommended to control your blood sugar level on a regular basis to ensure healthy functioning of your kidney. People who have high level of blood sugar and blood pressure are more susceptible to suffer from kidney disorders.
- Quit tobacco: Accumulations of toxins in your body tend to have a harmful impact not only your kidneys, but also on your overall health. It is strictly recommended to quit smoking and use other forms of tobacco to protect your kidneys from damage.
- Reduce weight: Obesity and the problem of excessive body fat are harmful for your body in more ways than one. Being overweight makes you more susceptible to develop kidney cancer. Therefore, it is advisable to lose a few kilos to ensure the proper functioning of your kidneys.
- Avoid intake of analgesics without prescription: Most analgesics have the tendency to be harsh on your kidneys. Ingestion of analgesics increases your risk of developing kidney cancer. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen and acetaminophen are some of the analgesics, which are known to affect your kidneys in the long term. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid taking them without consulting a doctor.
- Include healthy food in your diet: If you increase the intake of green vegetables in your diet, it will help your body to accelerate the process of detoxification. Fruits and vegetables including watermelon, cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, apples, cabbage, cauliflower, peppers, garlic and onions provide considerable aid in removing the toxins out of your system. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.