Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Rekha SethYour feedback matters!
How can I reduce my wait. I am 80 kg and I am having hair loss. I have allergy problem. Please advice me what should I do.
I want to become fit because I am so thin how can I mange my body so I can get fit and got a smart look?
Hi doc. My symptoms are always dehydrated, Difficulty getting up each morning, even after a long sleep, Inability to handle stress, Higher energy levels in the evenings. A weakened immune system that gives me cold, headache, fever frequently. Lower back pain, Frequent urination if I drink water to control dehydration, Joint pain, Can't control emotions or feelings eg: high tension feeling any time, I do exercise but abdomen is always looks like balloon, and gives joint pain and feels so lazy after exercise, I searched internet for this condition and all symptoms related to adrenal fatigue please give some advice to cure this.
Gardening as a hobby has been a great way to grow plants for many households. In many cases people have confirmed that watching these plants sprout and grow can be a therapeutic experience altogether and provides them with positive energy and vibrancy. However, in the fast diminishing land space, growing a plant may not be the option anymore. “Not necessarily”- state some homemakers. It is very much possible to have some plants grown indoors and the positivity of growing them can be channeled across to your homes. These can benefit both the body and mind respectively.
Here are 5 plants you can grow indoors. You do not need a huge terrace or balcony,all you need is a little space right inside your home and a little care for these beautiful and useful plants.
- Areca Palm: This leafy plant can be grown anywhere in the house and it doesn’t require direct sunlight. These plants can grow as high as 25 feet outdoors but you can restrict them to about seven feet at indoor locations. Put them in a small container and once the roots get crowded the plant cannot grow in size and they work best as an effective natural humidifier. They also cleanse the air from impurities and can keep the air fresh.
- English Ivy: This green plant is a household name and helps in reducing airborne fecal matter particles. The plant needs sun light, hence it is best to keep it near the windows or stilts where you have adequate sunlight. Take care while watering and make sure that the soil is completely dry before watering it again.
- Aloe Vera: One of the most used plants in beauty products can be grown in-house. Aloe plants like to be dry and warm, and you can keep them in small pots and they do require sunlight. Do not keep these plants in a place where there is moisture as it may harm the leaves of the plant.
- Indian Basil: Commonly known as Tulsi, growing this plant is common across Asian regions, especially India. It requires no maintenance and you can plant the seeds easily. It requires normal sunlight and be even kept near the window slits. Basil leaves are one of the most enriching super foods that can keep many ailments at bay. Simply water them and watch it thrive.
- Spider Plant: This lovely plant combats benzene, formaldehyde, and xylene, a solvent used in the leather, rubber and printing industries. The plant derives its name from the uniquely shaped leaves that resembles a spider. The plant is also completely safe if you have pets. Water required is very minimal and if at all the plant turns brown, there is nothing to worry as it will get its green self back soon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.