Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Rashmi DiwanYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, I am looking older than my age. I am 28 years old. But people think, I am 35 years old. What I do?
I am 35 years old and suffering from diabetes and taking insulin. Which fruit is suitable for me and which exercise.
Sir my name manish j shah I have live surat my problem is my weight 45 and my ega 42 years pls, halp me.
Hi. I am 25 years old and I have 5.4 height. The thing is getting a fat more and more day by day. I have controlled my all food like less dinner and lunch but still I am getting it. So what will Be the reason and how I should overcome this problem. And I am avoiding all foods but still. And hair loss also.
Since time immemorial, Ayurveda has been used for treating various ailments including injuries such as wounds and cuts. Medical treatments have made immense advancement in the past few decades, but the age-old Ayurvedic treatments for wounds and cuts have still not gone out of practice.
One of the biggest benefits of Ayurvedic medication is that they don’t have any side effects. Ayurveda is the best options available when you want natural treatments of your wounds and cuts.
Let’s have a look at some of the best known Ayurvedic treatments available for you.
- Turmeric: Turmeric powder is one of the most popular herbs that are used to heal injuries. It is best known for its antiseptic characteristics. If there is an inflammation, apply turmeric paste on the affected area for steady and quick recovery. Turmeric kills the bacteria and also ensures that the wounds heal faster.
- Tea Tree Oil: This is another great option for healing wounds and preventing infections. The antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic features of tea tree oil are well known and they are being used in other forms of medication as well. Crush a few tea tree leaves and apply it on the cut or you can apply tea tree oil for 4-5 times a day on the wound.
- Potatoes: These common vegetables have great healing capacity. Apply a mashed skin of a potato directly on the affected area and cover it with a soft and clean cloth. Keep it overnight and clean the area with salt water next morning to disinfect. This will sting a little but will ensure quick healing while being an antiseptic.
- Aloe Vera: You should grow this plant within your house on small pots as this has many medicinal properties. One them is being an antiseptic as well as a promoter of healing. Break open a leaf and you can apply the gel within it directly on the affected area of the skin.
- Coconut oil: Apply coconut oil on the affected area and cover it up with a band-aid. Repeat the process twice or thrice a day and you would be astonished to see how quickly your bruises disappear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
Hello doctor I am 20 year old man sir my memory is low and all body weakness and paining my body please help me.
I want to increase my weight by ayurveda. Please suggest. I am a pure vegetarian. Prakriti is vata. I had a inguinal hernia surgery 6 months ago.
Hlo doc I m 47 years old my weight 77 kg height 5.5 hai but tummy fat hai please suggest full diet chart walk and yoga daily karti hu.
I am 37 years old lady with 72 kg weight. I am taking 100 mcg thyronorm daily. Today my TSH is 9.099 how much thyronorm should I take then?
I want to lose weight because my weight is 88kg I want to do the weight loss because my weight is please help me if you help me I want will weight loss and please show me the tips of weight loss thank you.
I am a student nd due toh busy schedule I am nt able to do any physical work and have gain weight and would want to lose weight. Please help.
Sir I am 23 years old, and my tummy is 34" I want to reduce the excess of fat. Kindly suggest me diet plan or any other medicine.
Hello sir, i am 55 years old , height 5'.5'', weight 96 Kgs. Exercise daily morning walk 60 Minutes & 30 Min Yoga. Want to reduce weight. my profession is Account - setting on computer whole day. what i Do ????
Please any one give weight loosing exercise with diet plan and I am vegetarian only. How to loose weight fast to fast and fit our body.
Hello Dietitian, I would like to know a best dite chart to loose my weight. I weigh 147 Kgs and now I have woke up and started Gym work outs like only cardio exercise for almost 2 hours a day. But I want a good dite chart and if anyone can please help me, I would really be thankful. I also like to know if I can take these weight loss drinks (Nutrilife etc) to loose weight and is it healthy and do they cause any side effects. Because I am curious that people who are selling it tells me that I can loose 15 Kgs in 25 days the max. Looking forward for a reply. Regards D.
Foods High in Calcium
1. Sesame seed
3. Collard green
6. Brazil nut
10. Flax seed
12. Dried fig
15. Soy products