Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Pooja SinghYour feedback matters!
How much we should drink water in a day , at least or at most ? I have drunk 8 lit water in a day, it is good for my health or not ?
I had a over weight problem which is 80kg from 65 kg in just 6 months provide me best medicine so that I lose my over weight.
What I do to control my tummy fat. My full body fat is normal but tummy fat is higher please assist me how can I reduce my tummy fat and control it.
Hello sir. My age is 45 & weight is 113 kg. I have lot of stress due to this over weight, I use to do regular floor exercise but there is no weight loss still & food habits also balanced please sir can you suggest some diet & exercise to loss some weight
Hi, My Name is Lokesh and I eat proper food and take fruits daily however my health is not growing. I am facing this from many past years. If I go Gym and took supplement then it grown up else not. I have not much time to go gym so how can I improve my health. Regards Lokesh Jain.
M preparing for the physical examination test for police board please told me what type of diet should I take regularly to gain stamina for running.
Add pistachios or roasted channa to your diet. Make them your evening munchies, as they help you lower risk of heart disease help you gain weight.
Hi Doctor, I would like to know few doubts related to my wifes health. Its now about 6 months after our manage. marriage happened on Aug 2015. Later after some time it was found that my wife have PCOD and she started taking tablet for 3 months. In 3 months period got regular and as per advise from doctor the medicine was stopped. After that from Jan 2015 we are trying for Kid and till now no success. Recently about 3 weeks back she started showing many symptoms like vomiting tendency, black out in front of eyes, getting tired soon and we consulted doctor. Doctor advised it was because of anemia and gave few iron tablets. Routine using, blood and thyroid test happened. No pregnancy test was advised or done by doctor. For our satisfaction we used pregnancy kit and it has not shown any positive results till today. Now she is having vomiting tendency early morning and at times she tells she have sour/sweet taste in mouth and skips away food. Now, its already time for next period, Her period date should happen between 10th - 15th of month. For this month Feb period did not happen. Last period there was more bleeding one one day alone. Last period happened on Jan 10. Now its Feb 25 and period did not happen yet. Today morning we did pregnancy test and kit showed negative. My doubts are: a) Is she still having PCOD? B) IS this anemia? C) Is the kit showing wrong result. Should we confirm pregnancy through blood test or something? D) She is very much slim, will the PCOD cause problem for her in pregnancy?
Sir or madam. Always My health is Cold & Heat at same time. How to clear this problem? Its no problem in my health?
Sir/madam, Can you suggest me the protein and calcium rich foods in vegetarian including egg. Protein and calcium separately.
I want to become fit because I am so thin how can I mange my body so I can get fit and got a smart look?
I am unable to gain weight despite of having a good diet suggest how to gain weight Will endura mass help in gaining weight?
I want to gain weight and I try to eat much for it. But I don't find any benefit. So please suggest me what should I eat to gain more weight.
1. Limit well-wishing - This can be extremely important for those first few weeks at home and is also often in the best interest of your baby's health. Certainly you are anxious to show off your new little one, but there will be time. Don't be afraid to place limits and disregard those that would like to insist that it is ok for them to come by. A good game plan is to let everyone know a date after which you will feel up to having visitors meet your newest family member. It is ok if they disagree.
2. Accept help - Chores still can get done by others. Tell family and friends how they can help. When people want to visit, ask if they might be willing to bring food. Don't be afraid to rely on others.
3. Breast-feed if you can - Yes, it's good for the baby but it also will burn an extra 500 calories a day. If you're trying to get the postpartum weight off, breast-feeding is a great way to start.
4. Hang up your cape - You are a superwoman but superheroes need rest too. Napping when the baby sleeps is easier said than done if you think you have to keep up with laundry and cooking. Forget the chores and try to nap at least once a day.
5. Drink water - Breast-feeding increases your need to stay hydrated. Get the equivalent of 8 glasses of water a day. Stay away from sugary sodas and caffeine that can filter into breast milk.