Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. P.SinghYour feedback matters!
What should I do to enjoy my sex life eith my partner. Prescribe me how to good and life long sec gor me snd my partner should satisfied and have healthy life. My partner is slim and I nm ok in body figure. Is there any clue in sex that my partner becomes healthy.
My weight is much enough than I expect please tell me about side effects and the factors that which I lost my weight as soon as possible?
He is suffering with diabetes Now his level is up to 240 What are the measures taken to get to normal.
I can't lose weight even after so vigorous exercises. I have been trying for 2 years but only lost 3 KGS so far. Can you please help me with this?
I'm 90 kgs now. I feel irritated when I look myself at the mirror .could you give me some weight loss tips so it would benefit me.
I am suffering from diabetes and its not being controlled I need a consult its would be a great help.
When 24-year-old Erin learned that she had type 2 diabetes she simply could not believe it was true. This could never happen to her, she felt. The diagnosis must be wrong. During the next few weeks Erin was prescribed appropriate treatment, and given advice on self-managing her condition, to control symptoms and reduce the risk of long-term problems. But before too long it became clear that Erin was continuing to suffer symptoms. Her diabetes was clearly not under control.
Erin was eventually referred to our clinic, where we discovered why the standard therapeutic approach was not working for her. Deep down, she still did not believe that she had diabetes. When faced with pressures in her daily life – Erin had recently moved to another country to take up a demanding job – she would feel overwhelmed and simply stop managing her diabetes, which seemed much less important than the immediate issues facing her. We helped Erin to recognize and understand this pattern of behavior, and to learn to cope with her disease. She has now finally accepted that she has diabetes, and understands clearly that she can benefit by taking responsibility for her treatment, complying with instructions and adopting a healthy lifestyle.
Erin's case is by no means unique. Studies suggest that less than 50 percent of patients with a chronic disease follow their management plans correctly, for a wide variety of reasons. Many people with diabetes, for example, do not adhere to their prescribed diet or take their prescribed medication, resulting in poor metabolic control and a high risk of developing long-term complications.
Two major external factors influence the course of diabetes in an individual patient. Healthcare professionals control one of these when they establish a management plan, involving specific treatments, lifestyle modifications and regular assessment. The other factor, controlled by patients, is their ability to self-manage the disease, adapting the plan according to daily circumstances.
Few people – if any – will have this ability when diagnosed, and it is the responsibility of health professionals to help patients develop the necessary knowledge and skills. Patient education is widely recognized as vital for effective long-term care. However, its implementation is often inadequate, and too often it involves little more than putting information in front of the patient. Key issues for the patient, such as understanding the implications of the disease and learning how to incorporate its management into their day-to-day life, are sometimes not addressed.
How can I get a good and body with good posture and no disease also can you suggest proper meal for me.
Is 1000 calorie diet healthy? I'm following this diet for 7 days and will skip for 3 days. Is this helpful?
My mother has diabetes problem and sometimes the problem with stomach. Is diabetes is related with stomach? Advise some precautions and food diet taken in diabetes.
Sir I am 45 years, 119 kg, type 2 diabetic. Had a stroke 5 years back then diabetes started. Now for the past 3 years suffering from acute drowsiness with crying and bed wetting. Drowsiness is sever that even while standing I fall due to sleep. Without wqkealert 150 as soon as I get off I am not able to live please guide me and help me.
How can I become more bulky without any medicines. Now I have lean body. I could not eat anything at the night.
Hi, 23 years young I am going to gym regularly so my body becoming heat so daily before going to gym am drinking lemon juice 400ML. Is there any side effects else I can drink daily.
1. If you are going to take herbs, see a practitioner formally trained in botanical medicine.
2. Buy herbal remedies from trusted and reliable sources.
3. Avoid herbs in which the purity and quality are suspicious,especially imported herbs.
4. Most herbs, like drugs, should be avoided during pregnancy and lactation and should not be given to small children.
5. Consider drug/herb interactions.
6. Start with low dosages and beware of the dosages: two pills from the same bottle may have completely different strengths.
7. To avoid possible chronic effects, do not use herbal remedies for long periods.
8. If you are unwell, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice.
I was a heart patient (a hole in heart) from a birth, I have done operation 8years ago and now im ok. For increasing my weight im going gym. Sir is there any problem for me if I take weighted object. And suggest me to get fat. There is no medicine using me.
Is taking protein powder good for health to increase my Muscle and weight? If it's good give me best protein powder examples.
Most people with sedentary jobs end up having some severe health ailments in the long run. To be careful is a good idea. Try doing the following exercises while at your desk, to ensure fitness if when you sit all day.
1) calf raises - stand straight next to your desk or a table. Remove your shoes for ankle movement. Pull your heels off the floor, but keep your toes on the ground so that you are on tiptoe. Bring your heel back to the ground. Repeat.
2) leg lifts - sit on your chair with your back straight. Pull your knees towards your desk, so that your toes are raised a few inches from the ground. Hold for some time and bring your feet back to its position. Repeat with one leg at a time.
3) shin flexes - do the opposite of calf raises but while sitting on your chair. Keep your heels firmly on the ground and lift your toes. Bring them back to the ground after a few seconds and repeat.
4) take a break - look in a distance for a couple of minutes and then roll your eyes and turns head at least 10 times. Clear your mind and blink your eyes more often.
5) foot taps - you know how football players tap their feet during warm ups? do that with your feet while sitting on your own chair. Simply tap your feet on the ground, as fast as you can, for about 30 seconds.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.