Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
I am 20 years age and 6ft height. My weight is up to 107 kgs how can I lose my weight without using any medicine.
Please help me in gain weight. I am 5.3 and my weight is 42. From last 3 years it's continues on decrease side. I also had protein powders but no effect.
I am 45 years old male. My height is 5'11" & weight is 95 Kgs. I would like to reduce my weight by at least 10 to 15 kgs. I would like to get rid of excess fat from my hip, waist, thigh. Please advise. I am not very much adept to exercises. Can i reduce my weight through dieting - If yes the how?
Hi My name is divya. Am 27 years of old, my weight is 60 my height is 4.6, I have to reduce my weight . Even am going for gym also but no use. please help me.
I am 50 year old man, yesterday had over dosage of drinks close to 200 ml since morning having a sensation on right thumb it remains for quite some time and then goes off but reoccurs again the feeling is quite similar to that of like if you sit in the floor for long and you start feeling as of blood supply stopped and then gets better as you get up and walk a bit. This is the first time its happening on my right hand thumb.
Hi sir my age 27 and mujhe apna pet aur weight kam karna so please tell me sir kya karu mai jisse mera pet kam ho Jaye aur koi achi si medicine batao dear please .
Headache is a very common medical problem. Nearly 25% of females and 8% of males in general suffer from headaches at some point in their life.
More than 90% of headaches are due to migraine. However headaches are also caused due to tensions and due to wrong lifestyle practices. If headaches are not treated and managed at the right time they can also complicate into - brain like hemorrhage, meningitis, brain tumors, etc.
Any new onset headache should be taken seriously as it could be because of a serious brain illness.
Common myths associated with Headaches:
- It's because of Acidity - Headaches are not caused due to acidity or 'Gas' , as popularly highlighted.
- Headaches could only be because of sleepless nights - They could be because of any strain on your body. Eyesight, tension, nasal issues, flu are few reasons.
- Headaches are only because of tension - They could be because of a number of reasons, tension could be just one factor.
- Headaches can be cured by self medication - Persistent headaches need to be addressed by specialists. Ignoring the signs and symptoms can lead to complications.
Common symptoms of migraine are:
- One sided or whole head pain
- Head pain accompanied with nausea or vomiting
- Irritation with loud noise and bright lights.
- Increase in headache with even slight movement of head.
Reasons of Headaches:
- Migraine or headache episodes can be triggered due to the following reasons:
- Irregular meal timings
- Improper sleep
- Excessive mental stress
- Excessive alcohol intake
- Due to intake of certain food items like red wine, chocolates, cheese, preservatives
- Change of weather season
- Excessive heat or cold
If headaches occur more than 1 or 2 times in a month, then medical attention becomes important. Headaches take away precious working hours from our routine, reduce your efficiency and can make you vulnerable to excessive consumption of pain killers. At a certain point of time even pain killers stops working. It is essential that you consult a specialist for medical advice and a holistic lifestyle management. Ignoring the same can lead to complications such as loss of vision & paralysis of the body- After all your body's health, balance and maintenance is in your hands!