Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Neha Agarwal
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Neha AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am a 23 yr old male suffering from growing man boobs regularly. Kindly give some tips to reduce fat.
I'm 19 years old my weight is 38. And my hight is 5.4 inch. I am not feel good to go to outside. Everyone said me what's your problem you are so thin. Please help me. Please give me tips to gain my weight. Please.
Respected doctor. I am on weight loss program. But I have heard that during weight loss, muscle is also lost. Please advise me how can I loose weight without loosing muscle. Thanks.
Hi doc. 3 months ago my weight use to be 63. Today my weight is 57. Bt I hvnt lost much weight frm waistline. Nw problem for me is I don. T want to lose more weight bt wanna remove fat from mah waistline. please help.
My wife, aged 62 was suffering from cold followed by continuous caught for about a month last January. A master health checkup taken at Apollo Hospital and found no adverse report. Her body weight reduced at that time but not recouped. She is taking diet as usual, sleep well and no problem in urination or motion. Request advice to get her normal body.
Dear Doctor, I am 43 years of age, Height 5'8, Weight 93KG, I am regularly going to Gym, but weight is not reducing, I am from Delhi and living in Chennai from last 2 Months, Kindly help and advice Regards, Deepak Jeswal
I want to follow one diet chart. As I am a student n most of the time I feel myself lazy, tired, not able to concentrate on studies. I want to remain healthy and fit.
Hlo sir, I just wanna know that a normal men can use omega 3, multivitamin a to z tables for staying fit? And please suggest me its dosage.
My friend, 67 year old male is a diabetic. Should he be on metformin or diet and exercise are alone to control his levels.
As we age, our organs and body as a whole start to deteriorate, which results in many age-related conditions. Bone and joint pain is one of the most common body aches with the passage of time. Many people consider it untreatable and try to soothe the pain with painkillers and other medications, but there is a way of treating the pain completely naturally and with no side-effects
- The knees are one of the body parts that is subjected to a lot of wear and tear over time. They support our weight and are very important for our movement, which is why they need to be protected. Additionally, our joints can be easily worn down due to a number of factors such as bad posture or inflammation.
- Once joint or bone pain kicks in, it will only increase if left untreated. These aches are usually among the first symptoms of aging, and they progress over time. They won’t go away after a while and should be treated as soon as possible in order to avoid bigger problems. Luckily, this can all be relieved with a simple natural remedy that will provide the joints with essential nutrients and protect them from damage.
- The natural treatment we have for you today can heal your joints and strengthen them and your bones as well. It contains essential nutrients which can prevent numerous problems. What we eat has a profound impact on our overall health including the health of our joints and bones. Nourishing the body with vitamins and minerals becomes increasingly more important overage, and this remedy will help you do exactly that. Here’s how to prepare it:
- Ingredients - 40 gr. Of pumpkin seeds200 gr. Of honey2 tablespoons of unflavored gelatin3 tablespoons of raisins8 tablespoons of flaxseedspreparation and use
- Just mix all the ingredients in a blender until you get a homogenous mixture.
- Take a tablespoon of the remedy twice a day and continue with it until you feel positive results.
- Try the remedy yourself, and you will restore your mobility soon!