Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Neha AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I want to use green coffee as fat burner. Is it really work as fat burner? My age is 27 and my weight is 86.
I want to loose my weight as I have not much to workout. Also have little pain in my back as well as in my legs.
I will go to gym from tomorrow and do some push up and ceiling M nt fat M good Suggest me some food chart as there is no trainer here.
I am suffering from diabetes, previously my doctor had prescribed me GLYCOMET 3 850 MG, BUT now other doctor have suggested GLYCOMET 1 500 MG. My blood sugar level is much higher then also, new doctor have advised low power of above pills. So, please advise me which one I have take, I am also taking 20 unit of INSUMAN COMB 25/75 SAME WAS suggested by old doctor who had prescribed GLYCOMET 3 850 mg. Please guide me. I want to take GLYCOMET 3 850 MG as per old prescription by looking at currently high blood sugar level.
When I gone for running today and after that to gym,while performing warm up I felt like fainting what may be the reason?
I'm becoming fat day by day from the age of 18 in such a way that my lower part of my body is more fat I.e. From wast to downward and upper part is quite normal .can I know what is the problem and which doctor should I consult..
I have doing sitting jobs. I have gain weight approximate 22 kg in last 2 months. And also suffering from headache, diabetes .so please consults as soon as possible.
My father is a worker he have problem of diabetes that was checked before 1 month empty stomach 230 after taken food sugar level rises to 270 and today I checked that empty stomach his sugar level was at 150 and after food level was at 180 is this shaw improvement or not or please concern me about some tings that should be avoid.
My son is 5 years old. please tell me good diet plan for his proper health, weight and height. Also tell me any method for his good sleep becoz he hasn't sleep till 12 at night?
I am 13 year old male I am very thin and under weight and my skin is also very black please suggest me some tips.
I am 21 year male. My weight is 80 KGS. But I don't look like the weight of 80. But I am having fat on my belly. I don't know the reason behind my weight. My height is 175 cms. I want to know the true reason behind my weight.
I am a 18 year old girl. I am having my periods once in every 15 days. It happened a few months ago for 3-4 time then it went back to normal but now it's been happening again. (3rd time in a row). Also I'm not a very physically active girl. I don't play any sport or exercise. My stamina is quite low but I do eat normally. My weight is 48 kgs. I am really worried about this please help.
with the exams approaching, the pressure increasing and the anxiety reaching the pinnacle; being able to concentrate on what you study and remembering it is the most important concern of the hour.
Here are some tips which will help you to concentrate on your studies and remember whatever you have studied:-
* keep your cell phone aside. These days, the cell phone addiction has become more difficult to cure than any other addiction. It is better to switch off your cell phone and keep it in a place far from your reach so that you can concentrate on what you are needed to concentrate on rather than what is pulling your attention.
* make a timetable and stick to it. Make a proper schedule of each day which will include what time will you wake up, when you will eat, when you will take a nap etc. Even include what subject and what chapters you will study each day. This will make your revision planned and hassle free.
* take adequate sleep. It is necessary to sleep at least 6 hours in a day even during exams as your brain needs that much time to recuperate from the stress and strain. Studies have shown that taking an adequate sleep of 6 hours in a day, increases productivity and improves your ability to remember what you have studied that day.
* take a short nap after lunch. The grasping ability reduces after eating lunch and hence it is a good habit to take a power nap of 7 to 8 minutes after lunch.
* keep your body properly fed and properly hydrated. There is no specific food that will help you improve your grasping ability. All the foods are important enough to provide the necessary nutrition to your brain and, in turn, improve its grasping and retaining ability.
* lastly, don't over exert yourself. Stress is only going to make you forget what you have read. If possible, perform meditation for 10 to 15 minutes in the day to relax your mind and refresh you for the whole day of studying.