Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Ms. Tapasya Mundhra
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Ms. Tapasya MundhraYour feedback matters!
I feel very sleepy I n all day, weakness in the body. Actually I'm not active at all. So please consult me.
I'm 20 years old and I'm suffering from back pain for last 3 years. I wonder how it's happening to me even I'm a teen-ager. I could not travel and play games. I'm totally depressed. I'm lean and underweight. My hair is getting greyed.
I am masturbating since 12 years almost daily. Now I am feeling tired, left side of my body is weak, feels sleepy, my brain is not too active, I use to be best in every activity I participated during my childhood days, I was the strongest child in my class, that I knew through a competition, but now I am loosing my strength, my penile is weak, I am suffering from premature sperms release, blur vision, lack in concentration. I have tingling effect at the back of head. I am trying my best not to masturbate, by I can't control for more than 2 weeks. Please suggest what best I can do to overcome all these effect I will be getting married in next 2 years and I want to get rid of all the problems and lead a healthy and happy life. Note: I have done my brain scanning, but the reports were normal.
I am very thin I want to gain wait I get tiered very soon nd I am facing problem of cough and cold I always get affect very soon.
Main sharir se bhut patla hu main khata peeta b khoob hu but meri health nahi ban rhi. Please help muje healthy hona h aur thoda mota hona h koi medicines btao Please help.
My age is 22now I am very thin. My body weight is below 50. So please suggest me how to become a weighted person as soon as possible.
The brain is a very complex organ, both structurally and functionally, and presents with symptoms elsewhere in the body if there is a problem within. It is akin to a central processing unit of a computer which controls the functioning of the entire body. In addition to ageing, trauma, injury, and infection can also lead to neurological symptoms which require intervention by a neurologist.
The following are some common symptoms indicative of the need to see a neurologist.
- Numb chin syndrome (NCS): This sudden numbness is often unilateral and has no dental/oral cause. NCS could either be the first indication of multiple sclerosis or systemic malignancy. Breast cancer, prostate cancer, and small cell lung cancer are shown to metastasize first to the trigeminal area and so numbness in the chin should be further investigated.
- Muscle twitches: The quivering, twitching and flickering of certain muscles is common for most of us, which is medically known as fasciculations. These occur due to muscle overuse, tiredness, or due to old age. However, when these get progressive, spread to more and more muscles, and are more regular, then it is a cause for concern. This could be the first indication of underlying motor neurone disease, and it is good to rule it out in the early phase.
- Poor vision: Vision is blurred or lost for short periods of time, usually affecting both eyes and lasting for just about a few seconds. This happens due to increased intracranial pressure, which causes sudden vision loss. However, it could also be due to underlying brain tumours that are enlarging and encroaching intracranial space.
- Bowel/bladder incontinence: Inability to control bowel or bladder movements along with symptoms like leg stiffness could mean spinal cord compression and should be discussed immediately with a neurologist. Left unattended, it could progress and lead to severe complications.
- Droopy eyelid: Whether or not it is painful, whether or not it is seen on both sides, a droopy eyelid is definitely a cause for concern. This could be due to aneurysm of an artery which can press on the cranial nerve and cause more severe symptoms.
- Banging headache: A headache as if someone hit you with a cricket bat could be the result of an internal haemorrhage in the subarachnoid space. Diagnosis needs to be confirmed with a lumbar puncture to see if the fluid has blood in it.
- Saddle anaesthesia: A tumour in the spinal column compressing on the lower spinal nerves presents as loss of anaesthesia around the genitals and buttocks. This again needs to be immediately looked at by the neurologist.
If you have any of the above symptoms, visit your neurologist, and ruling out serious causes is reason enough to cheer! In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!