Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Ms. Kavita DevganYour feedback matters!
I'm 23 year old my weight is 95 kgs. I used to walk for minimum 1hr at mrng but I can't find any improvement in weight loss. Any suggestion plz
I am 23 yr old. What can I do for gaining my physical weight. Now its just 48 kg while my height around 162 cm.
Doctor I am very obese one how to reduce tge obesity and to become slim fit and fine please help me I want to become fit and fine.
I m 21years old male my height is 6" 1 and my weight is 62kg. I have a very normal type body structure. I always eat more but I do not see any weight gain.
I am a special force commando trainee. I am undergoing training for 3 months with excessive physical exercise. But now my training is ceased due to my fracture. Now I am taking only rest. No physical activities. So my belly fat is increasing day by day. What should I do to control this. Please help me.
I want to built my muscles. For it can I take mass gainer. If no then what should I take or what should I do to build muscles.
Are soya chunks gud for bodybuilding? As it contains 54g of protein per 100g with all essential amino acids.
Monsoon is happily welcomed by one and all after a hot summer. But the immunity of the body is reduced in this season as it makes our body defenseless to a lot of diseases that are generally associated with the monsoon season. The temperature at a place goes down when it rains, but it brings along uninvited mosquitoes. Hence, our body immunity must be boosted so that it becomes resistant to any disease. The most prevalent diseases that occur due to a mosquito bite are dengue, malaria, brain fever and filaria.
Methods to treat mosquito bites in monsoon: Water stagnation is caused due to rain and the stagnated water acts as an excellent breeding ground for mosquitoes. Even any pond with still water can produce mosquitoes easily in just 4 days. Mosquito coils and repellents are not that very effective, and they cannot captivate these invaders totally. It is best to make use of home remedies that are helpful as well as harmless than using mosquito repellants that contain chemicals in them.
Effective and simple remedies to treat mosquito bites:
The after effects of a mosquito bites are not only annoying, but also very harmful and it is better that mosquito bites are treated by use of home remedies:
- The most effective anti-itch remedy that can be used to treat a mosquito bite is the use of Ammonia. The acidity or the pH of the skin is changed and ammonia is known to oppose chemical reactions that cause the itching. Dry cotton can be moistened by use of Ammonia and applied to the affected area.
- The other effective method that can be used to treat a mosquito bite is rubbing alcohol on the affected area. Alcohol cures the itch and is even known to minimize the swelling. Alcohol can be poured directly on the affected area or can be applied with cotton.
- Hydrogen Peroxide is an excellent antiseptic that is used to prevent any infection caused due to mosquito bites. It is very important that Hydrogen Peroxide is applied in the right way to reduce the swelling and redness. It is an effective remedy that can be used for kids as well.
- Soap can also be applied on the affected area to provide relief and in case of any irritation, it is better to wash off the area with water immediately.
- To minimize the discomfort caused due to a mosquito bite, toothpaste can be applied to that area. Toothpaste that contains menthol, peppermint as well as baking soda is good for treating a mosquito bite.
There are many other such products that are readily available at home and that can be used to treat mosquito bites like garlic, table salt, ketchup, garlic and cocktail sauce.
I am 27 years old female. From past 3-4 months, I have lost 2-3 kgs weight, feel weak, loss of energy, can see some food particles in bowels, loss of appetite but feels empty in the stomach. Also, I have hypothyroid and on Thyronorm 50 but got my TSH recently tested which was below the normal range 0.109. Please help.
My mother is suffering from diabetes and she is fond of sweets what should I do? Can I hv some home remedies.
Sir I have obesity so my stomach looks fatty and I'm newly married that last month so please help me to reduce my stomach.
I am gilbert patient yesterday I going for LFT it shows 3. 0 total bilirubin is it normal and what is treatment for this I feel some pain.
I am 25 years old with type 1 diabetes carrying insulin. Now a days I am getting more smegma than usual on my penis. I wash it everyday and try to keep the portion dry and do not use soap there. What to do? Kindly help.
According to unani, a healthy body is key to a healthy heart.
This approach is primarily based on diet, exercise and medication.
Various herbs are used to treat and control high cholesterol.
Unani medicines are used to clean arteries that have been clogged.