Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Ms. Kavita DevganYour feedback matters!
I'm 23 years young boy I have problem regarding my weight I'm increasing my weight without eating unhealthy food and when I'm in Dieting also. I'm not knowing what is the problem regarding what I mentioned above. Kindly suggest me for this problem.
Hello dear sir My weight how to loss. Up my Weight. No any medical is my weight loss. Please help me.
Hi ,m 26 years old I have problems of hair fall continually from 2 years, I consult to doctor she gave me medicine n injections of multi vitamins and I have deficiency of vitamin D and B12 ,so tell me some solutions please my having medicine from January 2016.
Sir I am very weak and thin and I want to be growth so please tel me what should I do for growth my body and also mental ability. Sir I want to become a good personality men so please tell me what should I do. And my hight is not grow and I want to grow it then what should I do.
I am 50 years male diabetic patient. I am on glyciphage 1mg. O. D. At morning fasting. Since2 month. My wt 61kgs. My bp is normal. My last pbs fasting 12.03. 16 is 129mg/dl. And random pbs is 122, 136 113 respectively on 08. O3/28.03/09.04. 2016. Please advice regarding management for tight control.
I have 40 waist size. I have joined gym since one week but apart from that I want to know what should I do to loss my waist size. Also what should I take in morning for weight loss?
Hi Mere Blood me ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate) jyada hone pe kya karna chahiye? Patient age 50 years and weight 75 kg. Old patient of diabetes and hypertension.
Hyperhidrosis can be generalised or localised. Hands, feet, armpits and groins are the most active areas.
Aluminium hydrochloride is used in regular antiperspirant in much higher concentration in solution or gel forms.
Drugs called anticholinergics are sometimes used.
Injection of botulinum toxin type a can be used for neural control of sweat glands,
Sweat glands removal or destruction is one option available for excessive under arm perspiration.
Affected people are aware of their condition and try to modify their life style to accommodate their handicap. This can be disabling in professional, academic and social life.
It affects both genders equally.
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.