Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Every day when I woke up in the morning. I feel somewhat weakness in my legs. Can you please tell me why is it so.
I am 53 yrs Male just a couple of weeks ago I found that I have diabetes and count was 112 fasting and 180 pp my weight is 65 kg. And height is 5'6" and I am hard working and I don't have food other that home made. What do advise?
I am 22 yars old. My heath is not good. Everyone mock at me. please prescribe me some medicine for my good health.
How to lose my weight fastly I have very complicated on my weight give me some normal suggestions for losing my weight. nd I don't eat without medicine then lose weight.
I have desk job. Last two years my weigh is gone up to 65 to 70. I want to lose my weight. What should I do? please help me.
I am student of 9th standard but my weight is more than my standard and what should I do to loose my weight.
What can be the preventive measures to avoid external haemorrhoids without avoiding nutritious foods like meat etc?
How much water should I drink in hole day when I work hard, when I was only in rest, and when I work normally if I drink over water there cause any health effect over water drinks gives much minaral?
Top 10 tips for you to celebrate, stay safe and stay healthy this Diwali.
1. Sweets are hard to resist and during Diwali, when there is plenty of colorful sweets everywhere, it becomes even harder to resist. Remember the fact that Indians are genetically prone to diabetes and so it is always advisable to keep the intake of sugar and starch minimal.
2. Stay away from sweets that use
chemical preservatives , because the intake of such preservatives can cause damage to our kidneys and liver . It can also cause asthma attacks and cancer.
3. Avoid sweets that have ‘silver’ coating . Such foils are often
adulterated by aluminum and aluminum being a hazardous metal can accumulate in our body tissues and can also enter the brain.
4. In times of increasing air and noise pollution that we are witnessing today, it is important that we be responsible while using firecrackers. It is good to buy as little firecrackers as possible, because that can help us spend less and can also stop us from polluting our environment.
5. While using firecrackers we are definitely faced with the risk of burn injuries and so a few precautions are necessary. Always wear slippers during your fun time with firecrackers and never try to do anything to a firecracker apart from lighting it from a safe distance. Kids should be allowed to burn firecrackers only under adult supervision.
6. Do not light firecrackers in crowded areas or on the roadsides, because that might prove to be dangerous for bystanders and the general public.
7. Wear earplugs while exposed to explosive firecrackers. It might sound a bit fancy, but if we ignore it the excessive noise might damage our ears in the long run.
8. It is better to say ‘No’ to alcohol, as any excess is easily possible on this day of celebration. You can avoid a hangover and also the risk of driving while intoxicated if you must drive your car and visit your friends and family.
9. Diwali is a festival that brings a lot of gifts to people, so use the occasion to choose sensible gifts for family and friends. Try gifting fruits or low calorie sweets and snacks instead of ghee-laden sweets.
10. Diwali is also the festival of joy so
make it special especially if there has been any unpleasantness with your family or friends in your past. Shed all your inhibitions and misgivings and make a fresh start. Wish them a ‘Happy Diwali’ and embrace them in joy.
Make your Diwali special for yourself, your family and your friends.
Dear sir, I have burning sensation in my feet and palm occasionally which makes my palm and feet red. Please tell me the reason behind it.
I am 29 years old and My weight is over 10 kg against my height. Please give me some suggestions on losing the same.
I have to decrease my belly fat without doing exsicise so which is the best way to do excise and tell the best way thanks and regards bala.
I am 80 KGS now and my age is 23 I want to reduce my weight up to 20 KGS in a month please send me a diet plan and I have irregular menses.
Sir what are symptoms of diabetes And what is normal level of glucose level in blood? Please advice.
Vitamin b12 deficiencies may happen when you aren't getting the right nutrients in your diet when your body can't absorb nutrients properly, and when you have various other problems of the digestive system.
Vitamin b12 is a critical nutrient that helps your body make healthy red blood cells. If you have a chronic lack of b12, your body can't make a number of red blood cells that it needs, which can lead to anemia.
Animal products like meat, poultry, and seafood and dairy foods like milk, eggs, yogurt, and cheese are the best sources of vitamin b12. Honey, vegetables, and fruits are not really sources of vitamin b12, which is why people who follow a vegan diet may not get enough of it. If you're a vegan, think about eating a breakfast cereal fortified with b12. You can also take a b12 supplement, which is recommended for pregnant and nursing mothers who are vegans or even strict vegetarians.
Since most b12 in our diets comes from animal products, vegans are at risk for b12 deficiency. Crohn's and celiac disease, weight loss surgery, and chronic alcoholism can all interfere with a person's ability to absorb enough of the nutrients they need. Seniors have more problems with nutrient absorption and malnutrition as well.
Some diabetes, antibiotics, seizure, antacids, drugs can interfere with your body's ability to break down vitamin b12 from food.