Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Mrs. S.K. OberoiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am thirty years old, my height is 170cm, my weight is 49 only, how I can put weight at what way. Please suggest me to put weight.
I am taking lots of vitamin, carbohydrate but I won't get weight. What I have to do to gain weight. My weight is 45 kg and height is 5'7" inch.
I want to reduce my weight by doing exercise and perfect diet. How should I go forward with it. What all exercise should I do. What should I eat in diet?
I am 16 year old boy and I want to reduce the belly fat what should I do in your opinion w Please help me.
Iam becoming fat day by day iam exercising also but nothing is happening so can anyone say what should I eat.
Hy I am a Student of 12th st my wait is 58 nd I want to gain my muscles can you please gelp me what I can do for my muscles.
How to reduce eosinophil count in blood. My count is 1750. Best way to reduce this. What causes this count. Please let me know.
I am 23 years old my height is 5.4 and my weight is 75, during the last three months I gained 5 kgs, what should I do to reduce 10 kg.
Is it possible to get prolapse at the age of 22 due to heavy weight lifting exercises in gym for one year? What are the symptoms. I am a virgin.
For diabetes patient Which treatment? Which medicine should refer? Can they do physical work or not if yes which kind of work?
Recommended fruits in Diabetic patients - Apples, Pears, Apricots,blue berries, kinifruit, pomegranets,avocado,guava,grape fruit
Avoid - Grapes, orange, dates, water melon, banana, fruit juices, dry fruits
As per the latest statistics published by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, about 9% women suffer from a deficiency of iron. Though the proportion is relatively low, iron deficiency can lead to various diseases, which can be very difficult to cure. So, look out for these telltale signs of iron deficiency and check whether you suffer from any of them.
- Fatigue: Your internal system uses iron for the production of haemoglobin, which is a component in the red blood cells, responsible for carrying oxygen to all parts of the body. So when the iron content is low, there is not enough haemoglobin production and all organ do not receive oxygen in the required quantities. This is bound to make you feel tired at most times.
- Inability to focus: People with iron deficiency often suffer from alteration in the synthesis of neurotransmitters. This can lead to decreased functionality and focusing abilities. This may also lead to the development of apathy towards all things, including family, friends, books, music or anything that you loved and enjoyed doing.
- Breathlessness: Without a proper supply of iron, there could be an oxygen crunch in the body, compelling you to feel breathless. This may happen anytime when you are working out or walking or reading a book.
- Paleness: Do you think your skin has lost lustre and become pale in the last few days? That’s definitely not a good sign and may be a symptom of decreased flow of blood and reduction in the RBC count.
- Trouble doing your daily chores: Low levels of iron in the body can cause your endurance level to suffer. Thus, you may find it difficult to run up the stairs or catch a vehicle or swim for a while.
- Soreness of muscles: Even if you could push yourself to reach the gym, you would experience the burns last longer than normal. Lack of right amount of iron prevents your muscles to recover at the right pace. As a result, you are likely to suffer from muscle aches.
- Brittle nails: If there is a recent a development of spoon shaped or concave depression in the nails, it could be a sign of possible deficiency of iron.
Often people tend to ignore the warning signs that the body gives to inform about the problem that’s cropping up. But you can’t take chances with your health and so, check for these signs without any delay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.