Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Mrs. Priyanka SinghYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetic age 38 years so I want to know that my sugar level always near to 400 but I have no such problem in my body but there are some people sugested that it will ne dangerous so please advise me.
Does any weight loss medicine help reduce weight loss? Himalaya ayurslim? And how fast? Also I have skin issues also. Which sunscreen or facewash would help me cure my skin in the most effective way.
small step in preventing diabetes.
Hello sir my name is sonal I am 38 year old man I have weakness problem and low stamina what should I do please suggest me.
Dear doctors my weight is very low is about 52 kg At the age of 20 I want to be healthy like others Please let me know what should I do For gaining weight.
When you decide to donate an organ that could make someone normal again, you are actually giving the gift of life, even after you are long gone. Organ donation is the preservation of organs after someone's death, and a cause supported by many people around the world.
Read on to find out everything there is to know about organ donation!
- What is Organ Donation?: Organ donation is the process of pledging your organs through recognised institutions, so that the same may be used after your demise. This pledge usually allows the transplant of healthy organs as well as tissue that can be used to benefit someone who has been going through life without the said organs or without properly functioning ones. While some donations like the kidney as well as some part of the lungs can be done while the donor is still living, most of these transplants happen after the person's death.
- Types of Donation: There are three ways in which one can donate organs. The first is brain stem method where the person's brain activity has stopped due to an injury. In such a case, the heart and other organs may still be working due to life support system like a ventilator. The next method is circulatory death where a cardiac arrest gives rise to the complete loss of function in one's heart and lungs, which can lead to a state where the person cannot be revived. The third kind is living donation like kidney transplant or a small section of one's liver or lungs.
- Importance of Organ Donation: The importance of organ donation cannot be stressed enough. This potentially lifesaving act can help in bringing back someone's sight or give them a heart that beats normally. With organ donation like kidney transplant, one will not need to go through dialysis again. Also, organ donation can save much time, money and effort in painful treatments and give the person a whole new lease of life. It is also important because it ensures that the vital organs are used by a needy person even after the death of the donor.
- Importance of Physical Health: The physical health of the person is important in such cases because the donation should not have negative implications for the wellbeing of the patient. Through a system of donor assessment, the donor is checked for infections and other ailments including HIV so that the same are not passed on to the patient.
- Organs that you can donate: Starting from the eyes to the kidney, lungs, heart, pancreas, intestines, bones, as well as bone marrow and even the skin and corneas, one can donate a number of organs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Now I'm 43 .and am a female. I am suffering from diabetes for past 10 years. I can't able to control my blood sugar level at normal rates. I would have taking medicines and doing regular exercises. Suggest me the relief.
१- लहसुन छिला हुआ 25 gm
२- अदरक (ताज़ा) 50 gm
३- पुदीना fresh 50 gm
४- अनारदाना खट्टा 50 gm
इन चारों चीज़ों को पीस कर चटनी बना लें। और सुबह, दोपहर और शाम को एक-एक चम्मच खा लें।
I was preparing for competitive exams. So, for that I have to sit fir long durations, In a meanwhile I have observed that there is an increase in my belly fat. Please suggest me the best way to over this problem.
Hello sir/madam, I have been suffering from anorexia since a month and still there is no improvement even I tried to eat and not being in depression. But my condition is getting more and more worse therefore I need your help. Now I'm afraid of eating something thinking of its side effect due to anorexia. I need your advice to help me to cure this illness. It will be very kind of you. Thank you from the core of my heart.
I have a put some weight during sitting work in home so old consult me than we can loose our weight.
I want to lose my weight early. I am trying before two years but not too much lose my weight fast. please suggest me. I want to lose my weight in only one month now. L.
Always make it a practice to encourage your children to inform you if they face any pain or discomfort in the neck or back before it becomes a serious problem.