Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Sir I want to know how I can be healthy bcoz I m suffered from weakness due to this I can't do my work properly so give me some advices which I can apply.
Hello sir/madam I was 102kg a year ago. With the help of exercise and diet I have reduce it upto 75kg nw. Problem I am suffering nw is, I have a big bumb (ass) which is not getting reduce at all. And it looks bad when ever I wer formal clothes for office. Please help me to reduce it.
How should I lose weight kindly suggest me some ways to lose my fat within 3 months What should b the diet I take?
I am 20 years old and my weight is only 37 m too underweight and I want to gain weight by 50 within 1 year what should I do?
Parents need to do everything possible to ensure their kids are in good health and shielded from preventable diseases. Vaccination is an ideal approach for the same. Vaccination shields children from serious sickness and the complications of diseases that can be prevented by vaccination. This can include removal of an arm or leg, loss of motion of limbs, hearing loss, paralysis, brain damage and even death. Vaccination is very safe and is always successful. All the vaccines go through a long and cautious survey by researchers, specialists, and the government to ensure they are safe to use.
Here are a few reasons as to why vaccination is very important:
- It will keep you healthy: The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) prescribes vaccination for the duration of your life to protect you against numerous infections and diseases. When you skip vaccination, you expose yourself and make yourself helpless against sicknesses, for example, chicken pox, pneumonia, flu and HPV and hepatitis B, both being the leading causes of cancer.
- Preventing the ones around you from getting ill: A vaccine preventable disease that may make you sick for a week or two could prove to be deadly for your children, grandchildren, or parents in case it spreads to them. When you get vaccinated, you are preventing this. For instance, grown-ups are the most widely recognised sources of pertussis (whooping cough) disease in newborn children, which can be fatal for babies.
- Some diseases have expensive treatments: A normal flu sickness can last up to fifteen days, regularly with five or six missed workdays. Grown-ups and adults who get hepatitis can lose at least one month of work and can get chronically ill in some cases. This can hinder your work which in turn can burn a hole in your pocket. Some of these vaccine-preventable diseases are very expensive to treat.
- Young and healthy people get ill too: Newborn children and the elderly are at a more serious danger for dangerous infections and diseases, however, vaccine-preventable diseases can strike anybody. In case you are young and healthy, getting vaccinated can help you remain as such.
- Vaccines are important to overall health besides a good diet: Like eating solid foods, working out, and getting regular check-ups, vaccination assumes a crucial part in keeping you sound and healthy. Antibodies are a standout amongst the most advantageous and most secure preventive measures available.
- They protect the future generations: Vaccines have decreased and, now and again, eliminated a number of diseases that were responsible for seriously handicapping a large number of people until a couple of years back. For instance, smallpox or chicken pox vaccines have been responsible for decreasing the infection around the world. This is the reason why your children do not require the smallpox shots anymore because the infection does not exist on the ground and has been completely eliminated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized and ask a free question.
Hello Doc, I am 24 years old working women with height 164 cm (5'4"). Over the course of time I have gained weight and now its stable between 61-62 kg. Although I have google a lot about diets and weight loss food tips, but I would love to hear from a dietician that is there any blood group specific diet that one should follow to reduce weight and fat. I am a bit reluctant to go and spend money on diet charts prepared by dietician because I cannot afford that much because I am average earning person. So I am asking for a response from your side if there is something called diet and diet tips and any blood group specific diet to reduce weight and fat, I would love to hear that.
Why is my waist size important? Do I need vitamin supplements? Do I need to change my diet after gallbladder surgery?
I drink 3 cups of tea in the morning and 1 brown bread sandwich with raw vegetables. In the lunch I eat 1 chapati with curd. In the evening I drink 1 cup tea with 2 biscuits and I walk for 1 hour or 45 minutes in the evening. After that boiled with honey and lemon. In the dinner I eat 1 chapati with dal and before going to sleep 1 glass milk.
I am 19 year old. My body weight 85. I take more action for my weight lose. But I did not get any positive result. So please help me for my weight lose.
My weight is very less sir. I am not able to increase it. Even being 22 years old, I am not more than 43 kgs. Kindly provide me a solution of how to increase my weight.
Sir my age 25 wait 45 mujhe hamesa kamjori feel hoti hai wait bhi nahi badh raha jyada thanda or jyada garm kane par tabiyat karab ho jati hai Bukhar bhi bahut ata hai kripya koi solution de.
I am 21 years female. I eat a lot but I am not able to gain weight. Why so this happens. Many of them says tat I am becoming more lean after they look me a week or a month.
I am 36 years old my weight is only 37 kgs I want to increase my weight there is no thyroid for me or any other disease.
Hi, I'm 34 year old, male. Last couple of weeks I have started walking exercise. Daily morning walking 3 miles. Please suggest me how to reduce my belly fat. Regards Mahesh.
I feel and I feel tiredness for this reasons I did not do any work yet so in case what should I do for my good health.
Feeling a lump on your breasts can be a terrifying moment. 'Cancer' is the first thing that comes to mind but in reality, most lumps in the breast are not caused by cancer. Apart from cancer, breast lumps can be caused by non-cancerous growths, injuries and infections. The only way to correctly diagnose the cause of a lump in the beasts is through a biopsy. Hence, this is the first step towards treating a breast lump. From here on, treatment will depend on the cause identified.
Mastitis or Breast Infection
Mastitis is a painful infection of the breast tissue often faced by women who are breastfeeding. It can be treated with heat treatment and antibiotics. Massaging the breast while taking a warm shower or applying a warm compress. This will open up the milk ducts and should be followed by nursing the baby or using a breast pump to relieve the swelling and pain.
Antibiotics are the first line of treatment against an abscess but this is effective only if given in the initial stage of the infection. In later stages, an abscess will need to be surgically drained.
This is a non-cancerous tumour often found in young women. It is often difficult to distinguish between a Fibroadenoma and a cancerous tumour and hence these are usually surgically removed.
In some cases, the breast itself is composed of knotted, rope like tissue. This is known as having fibrocystic breasts. If a new lump presents itself on fibrocystic breasts, a mammogram and an ultrasound are performed to evaluate the lump. In most cases fibrocystic changes do not require any medication or surgery.
Cysts can be defined as fluid filled lumps. In some cases, these cysts become apparent at the time of ovulation and disappear after the period. In other cases, it may need to be drained with a thin needle. Cysts often recur and need to be re-drained.
Fat Necrosis and Lipoma
Fat necrosis is a lump caused by an injury to the fatty tissue in the breast. Lipoma is a fatty growth within the fatty tissue. In both these cases, no treatment is required but if it causes any problems, it can be removed.
If the biopsy reveals the presence of a cancerous tumour, you must immediately consult an oncologist. Treatment options for breast cancer include chemotherapy, radiation, surgery and hormone treatment.