Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Mrs. Nidhi DhakaYour feedback matters!
My father has diabetes. He is also suffering from obesity. Now I want to know what are the food items that he must take to reduce his obesity .
I am female aged 51 years. My endometrial biopsy report is enclosed. Please suggest on the report. Report: regn. Date: 25 may 2015 19: 28 name: sree devi a regn no: 431533343 ref dr: radha lakshmi you sample collection: 25 may 2015 19: 32 print date: 26 may 2015 18: 57 age / sex: 48 years / f regn centre: kurnool histopathology report biopsy no. 01605 / 2015 clinical diagnosis: nature of specimen: endometrial biopsy (slides for opinion upto 2). Gross: received one h & e stained slide labelled as 1756/h-14c for review. Microscopic examination: sections show tubular and irregular glands lined by tall columnar cells with benign nuclear features. Few glands are cystically dilated. Stroma is compact with spindle cells. There are no granulomas or atypical cells. Impression: suggestive of simple hyperplasia of endometrium. Advised clinical correlation.
I feel very weakness in doing any work. There is pain in my muscles if I do any work. Please help me out n suggest me a good healthy diet or anything else.
I often have gas so much, my belly is big my height is 185 cms weight 100 kg and avascular necrosis treatment undergoing please convey how to loose weight.
I am 24 year old, I am suffering from hair fall, have a history of hypothyroidism and on oral T3 and T4 since 4 years and low level B12 vitamin also.
I am 16 years old girl. I want to lose weight as quickly as possible. So apart from regular exercising and workouts, what can I intake that leads to lose body fat fast nd will increase my metabolism.
I want to solution over weight please give me a opinions for reduce may weight before they 30 day who to will be do.
Hello doctor, I'm now a final year student. My weight is increasing gradually, right now i'm more or less of 100 kg. I do not have any disease. Please tell me how to reduce my weight soon?
I am unable to increase my weight. My weight is very low when compared to my height. How can I increase my weight?
I am getting fat day by day. Specially belly and chest. My food intake is normal. I take bed time or coffee sometimes, brtfast is rare. In lunch I take 2-3 chappatis with veggies (rice sometimes) and evening tea sometimes and the dinner 3-4 chappatis with veggie.
I am a 20 year old male. I am 54kg and 5'8 in height. Am very slim. I wanna increase my weight in a month because am having a selection next month. Please help me with something.
Hello, I am 23, I want to ask a question for weight gaining. I am feeling too thin compare between my age and weight. I have take so nutrition available in market, like proteins and others weight gainers but nobody got me advantage, so what I should do now?
Here are top 6 reasons you must have a bowl of papaya every day.
1) Helps digestion - Papaya facilitates natural digestion and helps in preventing constipation. Also known to help in preventing colon cancer, folate, vitamin C, beta-carotene and vitamin E in the fruit help in binding cancer-causing toxins in the colon thus also assisting smooth digestion.
2) Protects the heart - An excellent source of vitamins C & A, papayas are also good source of fiber and help lower high cholesterol levels.
3) Supports the immune system - The vitamins C & A present in papaya help boost our immune system and also help in preventing colds & flu.
4) Has anti-inflammatory effects - Enzymes like papain and chymopapainpresent in papaya lower inflammation and help healing burns. Also present in the fruit are beta-carotene and vitamin A, which also assist in reducing inflammation.
5) Good for skin - Papaya is probably the best ingredient to make face packs. It helps in getting rid of acne and skin infections by opening clogged pores. The fermented flesh of this fruit, which is called thepapain, helps make the skin glow by dissolving the dead cells. Papaya alsohelps in controlling premature ageing.
6) Assists weight loss- Low in calories and high on nutritional content, papaya is a boon for weight loss.
A bowl of Papaya a day keeps all diseases at bay!
If you have any further questions, please click on 'Consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I sweat a lot, specially during summer. How to control sweat? Excessive sweating is creating many problems for me. As I feel tired or exhausted after walking for 5 mins. So please tell me some ways to get rid of this problem.
Anxiety is a very normal emotion, which gives rise to feelings of nervousness every now and then. An anxiety disorder is a serious medical condition in which people experience a high degree of distress and mental trauma, which causes difficulties in leading a normal life. People suffering from this medical condition experience high levels of anxiety and nervousness almost all the time. Here are the symptoms that indicate you're suffering from anxiety disorder.
1. Excessive worry - This condition persists if you worry about the day to day activities a bit too much on a regular basis. It is identified when you start taking too much stress about very petty things, which tends to affect you in an adverse manner. A noticeable sign of excessive worry can be too much fatigue.
2. Sleep problems - Problems falling asleep at the right time and problems in maintaining a sound sleep are two signs that indicate you have an anxiety disorder.
3. Irrational fears - This symptom is not generalized; instead, it is specific and subjective in relation to a particular thing or situation. The fears that are experienced under this category are sudden and unexpected in nature and there is no fixed rationale behind these fears.
4. Muscle tension - Muscle discomfort and pain is one of the leading physiological causes of an anxiety disorder. The pain felt is chronic and pervasive, and is very common among people facing situations of anxiety. If you are exposed to constant periods of anxiety, you will experience fatigue, muscle pains and unwillingness to work.
5. Chronic indigestion - Problems related to the digestive system are also a sign of anxiety disorder. In this case, you may face constant digestive problems accompanied by a common disorder called IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). IBS refers to an anxiety situation in the digestive tract, which is characterized by stomach aches, cramping, bloating, gas, constipation, and/or diarrhea.
Apart from the above-mentioned symptoms, other symptoms of an anxiety disorder include stage fright, self- consciousness, panic attacks, memory flashbacks, perfectionism, compulsive behaviors, self- doubt, and such others.