Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Manjari ChandraYour feedback matters!
My mother have problem of diabetes, b. P & thyroid. So please consult right precaution & home made remedies.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
Hi, Since More than 4-5 Year I Do Regular Gym . I Have Consumed Whey Proteins & Even Gainers. Before 7-8 Months I Had Even Consumed Creatine Which Made My Weight Increase Till 80 Kgs But Was Much Over Weight According To My Height Den I stopped Creatine For Few Months & Does Workout As It Is But After Weights I Do 15 Min Cardio Exercise and Made A Good Change Now I am 75 Kgs But I Need Good Muscle With Cuts & Veins. What To Do For Cuts and Veins? Is Amino Acid Supplements / BCAA Fine Or Should I Need To Naturally Bring?
I want to lose my tummy fat and thigh fat, I am 22 years old, so what should I do? Any medicine is helpful?
I am diabetic for last 6 years, Age 44, Sex Male, height 5'7" weight 84 kgs, and I am taking medicine Galycomate GP 2 Forte. Todays Blood Sugar Dating 101 and 2 hrs of breakfast 127, urine sugar Nil. Kindly advice me some medicine. Also I got Dengue 15 days ago now I am ok. Platelets count is 1 lakh 347 thousand. And RBS is between 4000 to 5000.
you knw sir increasing weight is common problem now a days. I delt wid same 1 nw how vill I lose my weight sir?
I am think but have belly fat. How to burn it down as fast as possible? Is there any alternative to exercise?
Am a diabetic for last 20 years. Fasting :99 PP BS :112 Hba1c: 6.6 Kidney function Blood urea :26 Serum creatinine: 1.2 Serum uric acid: 4.1 Serum calcium :9.0 In view of above, any further advice please.
After second baby, C section, I gained weight. My intake of junk is far less and do not have cold drinks. Also I was unable to exercise because of my small kids routine, late night sleep n late mornings. What to do to loose weight? Right now I am 72 kgs.
Doctor I am a college student living in a hostel. I am a skinny guy 21 years of age weighing 60 kgs only . In hostels it is quite difficult to have a heavy breakfast because mostly it is oily . So what steps I should take to increase my weight and have a personality to so .
Hi, Can someone help me with a budget nutrition plan please? I am a college student and have been bodybuilding since 4 years to cut fat. The last bit of it just won't go and my parents have prohibited me from using supplements. for increasing muscle. Any sort of guidance would be welcome. Also I'm an endomorph body type. Thanks and advance.
Social networking refers to a multitude of websites that let the people from across the globe to get in touch with each other and interact through photos, videos discussions or audio. To name a few, Facebook tops the list by having over 1.2 billion active users monthly from across the world, followed by Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn.
As per the latest statistics, around 42% of populace online at one time, is using social networking sites either on their laptops or mobiles. Majority of this population is below 30 years of age, whereas the figure is changing for internet users aged 65 years and above. People use these sites to stay in touch with family and friends, to share things, express their views on matters and to find out what's happening in the other corner of the world.
But this usage can have many negative effects on the mental health and well-being of users both children and adults.
- It is addictive: It has been analyzed that these social networking sites are often addictive with people using them daily or even several times during a day. They log in to these sites for many reasons like to overcome boredom, distraction, to check their likes and comments which are usually a positive support after posting a status or information.
- It makes us do unfair comparisons: Various posts on social media at times make people compare their lives with others. And it is said, the grass is always greener on the other side, it makes you feel low thinking how idealized are the lives of people connected to you.
- Social media makes us restless: Many people start feeling restless when they are unable to access their social media accounts.
- Cyberbullying: Social media increases cyberbullying specifically in adolescents.
- Increased use of Alcohol: Social media glamorizes the use of drugs and alcohol since the teenagers often view the pictures of people using it and out of peer pressure would like to try them.
- Social media increases unhappiness: Enthusiastic users feel that social media fluctuates their moods also leaving them dissatisfied in their lives.
- FOMO: It might also lead to FOMO, fear of missing out. Pinterest might give you a feeling that you are not creative or talented, Twitter and Facebook might make you feel that you are not smart and are not enjoying your life enough.
Excess of social networking might also lead to problems like anxiety, feeling of imperfection, may induce a feeling of being miserable or in some cases might even cripple the basic need for social interaction. It has been known to create a digital landscape has exerts an unnecessary and increased pressure on the generation today and the general population has to a larger extent.