Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Lovneet BatraYour feedback matters!
Some days ago, I felt blankness in my head. It felt like there is nothing in my head except air. All other activities were normal. Though feeling of blankness is not there now. But I am confused what was that feeling? My doctor also could not reply properly.
I AM 37+ WEIGHING 90 KGS . I was 72 kilos 10 years back and have gained weight due to bad food habits. Would liek to have a diet chart according to bengali cuisine ?
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight gone up from 75 kgs to 81 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
Hello, I'm newly married guy n my wife is just 20 years but the problem is her body always remain hot just like she is suffering from fever but she doesn't. Her weight is just 40 kg. I have gone through my check-up but never we got any thing in her report. Now plez give me some way through which I can find out why she is having this problem. N her hemoglobin is round of 12 out of 14 .according to report. And her check up has been done from my own pathologist centre. Please give me some suggestion what shout I do now and is any check up is now need. Give me the proper suggestion through which I can find out whats the problem is. I just want to get out of this problem as soon as possible As many as doctor will respond to this message will be helpful for me. Thank you. Sir.
Hi. I have recently joined a gym nearby .I am in need of advice as to what foods I should take to build muscle.
Food recommended for lung infection patient and also under weight problem only 48 kg with 5 foot ,7 inch height.
Do you get weak or soft erections?
If so, you are not alone. ED is immensely common among men. Weak or soft erections can make it almost impossible for you to have great sex with your woman. Erectile dysfunction can stem from a lot of factors and issues that can be broadly divided into physical and psychological factors.
However, it is possible to get a rock solid erection even without using pills like Viagra and Cialis. The problem with such drugs is that they can have a lot of side effects. They are not suitable for all men and should not be taken without consulting a doctor.
Listed below are some simple ways to boost your sexual potency so that you can enjoy instant and harder erections:
1. Workout Regularly
First and foremost, begin working out regularly so that a good amount of blood flows throughout your body. Good blood circulation is the key to getting a rock solid erection as well as a robust libido. Lack of exercise tends to slow down blood flow in your body. Not just this, plaque built up within the arteries affects both your heart and penis condition.
Anything that affects your heart affects your penis too. There's a deep connection between your heart condition and penis health. Moreover, excess fat built up lowers testosterone levels in your body by converting it into estrogen.
Begin your day with a gym workout. Strength training is the best ways to boost both blood flow and testosterone in your body. Join a gym and try to frequent it for at least 4-5 days a week. Trust me, within a few days you would be able to notice a big difference in your erection hardness.
2. Just Relax
A lot of men suffer ED because of psychological reasons such as stress and anxiety. Performance anxiety is more common among younger men and it can make them a complete failure and a single failure can put you under a lot of stress that can make things worse.
So, if you have failed to perform once, just relax and it's quite possible that you won't have a problem performing the next time. Try some relaxation techniques such as yoga and meditation to help get better control over your nerves. Yoga, in particular, can help boost blood flow as well as help you develop better breath control which comes in handy when trying to last longer during intercourse.
3. Try Nitric Oxide Boosting Foods
Nitric oxide acts as a catalyst and helps boost blood flow to the penis by dilating blood vessels. Nitric oxide secretion in your body declines with age resulting in erectile disorder. There are some foods that can help boost the production of this sex chemical. Some of such foods include the following:
- Dark cocoa
- Beets etc.
Pomegranate juice is a great libido booster and erection enhancer. Try to have a glass of this juice with your breakfast and see what it can do for your erections, within a few days.
4. Try Natural Male Enhancement Pills
Last, but not the least, you can try natural or herbal male enhancement pills. Such pills are your safest bet when trying to get over ED. However, you need to select the right one since the choice is overwhelming. Pills that contains powerful and potent herbs and other natural ingredients like Bioperine ensure faster and better results.
Such pills can boost your sex drive and help you get instant and rock solid erections, They can also boost your staying power with time. However, such pills are not magical cures. They build your body's reserves slowly and safely. Thus, you must have them for at least 6-12 months to get the best results.
A sore throat is usually caused by a bacterial infection and it usually indicates an onset of cold. It may also indicate strained vocal chords or a strep throat. Eating proper foods can help in easing the symptoms and fight inflammation; thus providing the requisite energy to the body.
The 9 foods which help in treating a sore throat are:
- Bananas: These foods are packed with vitamin C that allows you to recover quickly from an illness. They are also relatively soft and easier to swallow which make them a preferred food if you have a sore throat.
- Cooked carrots: Carrots contain good amounts of vitamin A; eating them roasted or sauteed is a good way to consume the required nutrients. This vegetable also contains carotenoids in good amounts which are beneficial for the body.
- Tea: Tea is usually preferred by people when they have a sore throat. Tea has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in fighting infections in the body. Tea also helps in fighting stress and contributes to increased focus.
- Cooked cabbage: Cabbage contains antioxidants along with Sulfur, vitamin K and vitamin C, which helps in fighting infection in the body. It can also relieve symptoms of headache.
- Sage: Sage is a herb that has powerful infection fighting properties. Mixing crushed sage with warm water or sprinkling it in your soup can help alleviate symptoms of cold and sore throat.
- Honey: Honey is an effective treatment for sore throat because of its strong anti-inflammatory properties. It is recommended to take honey during a sore throat.
- Licorice: Licorice is another remedy that can be used to treat sore throat. It has certain properties, which cause a reduction in pain and help in clearing the airways.
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt is soft, which makes it easier to gulp down in case of a sore throat. You may even add some fresh fruits to the mix for taste.
- Garlic: Garlic has strong antibacterial properties, which help in easing symptoms of sore throat. You may directly chew garlic or add them to your food to gain the maximum benefits.