Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Lata SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am a 19 year old Male. Which is the best way to increase weight. Hw many days should I consume it nd hw much tym wud it take fr growth?
I'm working out from more than a year n i've lose fats from my thighs arms n face but my belly fat is not moving n also there is no effect on my chest or moobs so please suggest me something to lose fat from these areas?
Hi my weight was 120 kgs for the past 2 months I'm working out intensely morning cardio and evening circuit weight training. Till now I haven't lost any weight 2 yes b4 I took steroids decca durabolin and testosterone propionate kindly give me suggestion not weight even after intense exercise n good diet.
Please mere motape ko kam karne ke liye uchit khan pane ke bare mai tha exercise ke bare mai batye. Sath hi koi aur upay ho tho bhi bataye.
I am loosing my weight day by day. I have tried so many things like mass gainer protein powder. How can I increase my weight?
I am 52yrs old , type2 diabetic patent. Present FBS 140 PP 152,taking medicine Metformine1000,1/2 Tab.Twice daily.Always FBS on higher side.Dr.Please Advice me to keep blood sugar in normal range ?
My weight is 66 and I have to reduce it within 10 days! I have just planned to eat fruits for all breakfast lunch and dinner! whether its good for health by doing this could I be able to reduce weight? Or can yu give me some advice to loose weight.
I am 22 years old, but I feel so tired all the time. Also recently I am not able to sleep properly. I feel weak and my nose feels blocked all the time. What is wrong with me? Please help.
Hello sir. My name is ramesh. My age is 35year old. My weight is 75 kg. How can I lost my weight? Please tell me.
I am 52 years old. For last seven to eight months I gradually lost 6 kg weight though for last 27 yes I was maintaining 69 Kg and today I am 63 KGS. I was feeling week and I had got my medical done and all parameters were within limits that included chest X ray, ECG, CBC, sugar, cholesterol etc. though I am feeling better and the weekends etc has gone but Some one suggested me to take thyroid profile test and the result is as given. T3 Total 3.56, T4 Total 23.20 and TSH <0.01 which is beyond limits. Pl tell me what should I do to get these values corrected. Also how bad it is? Pl advice. I am worried.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues of an organism by certain foreign bodies such as bacteria, parasite, and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute, that is, can last for a short time, or chronic that lasts for a long time, or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom. Generally, these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has a severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body. They on one hand hamper the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in the future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be of great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there is no side effect. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the Homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended.
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Most of the Homeopathy medicines are prescribed on the basis of symptoms observed. So, Homeopathic medicines are prescribed, even before the definitive diagnosis is made. Thus, the time saved prevents the infection from spreading, and the patient is automatically cured rapidly.