Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Kush MiglaniYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm 21 years old male, from childhood I am very lean and have low immunity, though I eat properly I am not gaining weight. I don't even thyroid. Are there any disorders that prevents gaining weight?
I have big belly. Can anyone suggest me how to reduce my belly fast? What diet I can take? What to eat and what not to eat? For my height and age what weight I should be? Any medicine's you suggest? Thank you.
I have put on weight after delivery, I have tried many ways to lose wight but not able to reduce my weight. Please suggest me proper way to loss weight.
I have a desk job and I have to sit all the day which makes my ass hurt at the end of the day it's really uncomfortable my spine hurts so bad this problem is there from my childhood days where I couldn't sit still for more than 2 hrs is it a problem or this happens with everyone could you help me please as it's stressing me out a lot now a days thinking it's a major issue please help me doc.
Also known as sunshine vitamin, this vitamin is important for the body to absorb phosphorous and calcium. It also helps maintain the teeth and bone health. The body creates vitamin d with sun exposure or through food consumption. While exposure to the sun is most important source of vitamin d, one needs to be careful that the exposure isn't much as over exposure can cause other health problems. Overall, vitamin d does a bunch of great things for the body and makes it the sexiest vitamin around. Let's know few of the benefits:
1. Vitamin d supports cardiovascular health along with supporting lung function.
2. Diabetics require a good dose of vitamin d as it helps manage it and also balances insulin levels.
3. Vitamin d is also good for bones and teeth. This happens by the regulation of phosphorous and calcium in the body.
4. Vitamin d deficiency causes infertility, bacterial vaginosis, gestational diabetes, preeclampsia etc in women and the baby has impaired growth, low birth weight, low bone density, skeletal malformation and even seizures.
5. Adequate vitamin d also helps in increasing fertility by avoiding pcos and prevents breast cancer by decreasing the cancer cell growth.
6. Vitamin d is also used for skin problems like psoriasis, vitiligo, scleroderma, etc.
7. Overall health of a person also benefits from vitamin d as it prevents autoimmune diseases and boosts the immune system. It also supports against infections and influenza.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
Sir I have the problem of headache and stomach pain regularly please suggest me any medicine. Or tell me the symptoms of the above mentioned disease. And I have the problem of diabetes sometimes. Please suggest any medicine.
I have lost my appetite, I usually eat just a glass of milk in my brkfst, I want to improve my appetite, kindly suggest something to increase my food intake.
I want to increase my weight. My age 18 but my weight was 50kg only. I need gain. Wht type of food I take and use ayurveda.
Sir I am very lin and thin. And I don't know what to eat and what not to eat .i want to gain weight and become healthy fit and fine. .soo please suggest some foods aur diet which can help me. Common diets. .thanks in advance.
Feeling headache after staying in morning and not feeling fresh. Whole day I am also feeling tired as if not much energy left. Plse advise.
Fluid retention is a crushing problem faced by many across the world. The condition can be well understood by paying close attention to its name; the propensity of the human body to store water or fluids in general in the tissues leading to a swollen and bloated appearance can be referred to as 'fluid retention', edema or hydropsy. An observant person must have seen signs of fluid retention in people around. The condition usually surfaces in the form of swollen limbs that can result in soft depressed pits on the application of slightest pressure. Your arms, legs, feet and joints such as the ankles and wrists are more prone to the effects of edema.
The various ways in which fluid retention can be disastrous for your body have been laid down here:
1. Edema can impair your ease while walking. A person goes through so much of pain that walking becomes more of a challenge; limping comes naturally in such a situation. Thus, your gait can completely change under the effect of fluid retention.
2. Fluid retention in the joints can make your joints excessively stiff. It therefore prevents free movement, stretching or bending.
3. There can be alterations in the texture and health of your skin over the affected area. It may turn tender and may itch intermittently.
4. Skin ulcers are also a common phenomenon among patients of edema. Ulcers in the skin are hard to remedy and it is hence best to curb the possibility of their development.
5. Tissues that now have a higher content of fluids are larger in size and face friction between one another. This leads to scarring of tissues.
6. Improper blood circulation is a condition that comes along with edema. The blood vessels narrow down when tissues swell up. As a result, there is a sharp decrease in the amount of blood circulated throughout one's body.
7. Veins, arteries and joints lose their inherent elasticity in this case. Subsequently, expansion and contraction of joints may not take place involuntarily and may thus cause immense discomfort. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am a 24 year girl my height is 4 fit 10 inches and weight is 48 kg I am normal not very fat not very slim but my stomach has lot of fat my stomach is 38 inches that why I look fat please suggest me what can I do for stomach fat lose please suggest me.
I am 21 years old and I am taking Mass gainer powder. But now a doctor said it is harmful for health and it can make impotent. Tell me please should I use the Powder or not?
The symptoms occur because some or all of the glucose stays in your blood and isn’t used as fuel for energy.
Your body will try to get rid of the excess glucose in your urine.
The main symptoms include:
urinating more often than usual, particularly at night
feeling very thirsty
feeling very tired
unexplained weight loss
itching around the penis or vagina, or frequent episodes of thrush
cuts or wounds that heal slowly
blurred vision (caused by the lens of the eye becoming dry)
The signs and symptoms of type 2 diabetes aren't always as obvious, and it's often diagnosed during a routine check-up.
This is because the symptoms are often mild and develop gradually over a number of years.
This means that you may have type 2 diabetes for many years without realising it.
Early diagnosis and treatment for type 2 diabetes is very important because it may reduce your risk of developing complications later on.
Visit your GP as soon as possible if you think you may have diabetes.