Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Kiran GargYour feedback matters!
Thanda thanda cool cool earthen pots (matka)
For generations, earthen pots or matkas have been used to store water and keep it cool.
Its made by the combination of two types of mud clay 1st is taken from surface of earth and 2nd after digging more than 10 feet deeper in earth.
Earthen pot not only makes the water chilled during summer but also provides healing elements of earth. More importantly the earthen pot transfers the coolness to the water according to the climatic conditions; which is the special quality of earthen pot that no other container has. The chilled water of earthen pots during summer has no other replacement in quenching the thirst and satisfaction of drinking water.
So go ahead stock on those lovely earthen pots.
My height is very less and I am gaining weight day by day too much. What should I do? Due to too much weight i'm having so many health issues. Like swelling on legs. Kindly advise.
I am 66 years old male. I take meds for diabetes, Gluconorm G1 (for BS) and amlopres L and amlopres 5 (for BP) one each everyday since 3 yrs. I suffer badly from sneezing and runny nose almost everyday since many years. Kindly advise remedy. THANKS.
I am 49 years old, I am healthy person, suddenly I knows that I have dibities, 295. I did not have any body trubble till today. Please, tell me what precaution I have to get ? Thanks.
What to do when you can't get an erection. There are two things you must do. First, find out the reason why your penis isn't getting stiff and hard. And secondly, don't beat yourself up about it thinking you are a failure. How far from the truth that is.
There is always going to be an underlying cause for a sexual malfunction of this sort so below are several explanations to help you understand why an erection is not happening for you.
The vast majority of men will have had or likely have the occasional episode of not able to get his penis stiff and keep it there until the purpose he set out to do is served. Frustrating as it is you are not the only one suffering. If you believe the reason for your problem is serious then see a doctor because past research found that erectile difficulties in young men are a primary sign of developing heart disease as well as linked to diabetes and thyroid problems.
Stress, fatigue, anxiety, drugs, alcohol, and types of medication is something a doctor will look towards for being responsible. If none of these is found to be the reason for stopping the erection, the doctor if the problem happens frequently, will look to see if the condition erectile dysfunction (ED), also known as impotence is the cause. Erectile dysfunction is identified as a sort of sexual dysfunction characterised by the inability to achieve or keep hold of an erection of the penis during sexual activity.
ED is when a man can't get and maintain an erection regularly. It might only occur in certain situations - for instance, the penis works and erection happens to masturbate, but when needed for a sexual partner the penis is having none of it.
The penis that won't stand stiff and stay hard, but remains limp and lifeless is an action of the penis anticipated in older men, but not in young, although it does.
- Alcohol: While heavy drinking can lead to severe erectile dysfunction, drink in general can affect the penis and your performance in bed. In slang term, we have what is called brewers droop. No matter how much you slap and tap, or stroke the penis it just won't budge. However, do this in the morning when the alcohol has left the body, and it's all systems go. Of course, that is if alcohol is to blame. Thankfully brewers droop is temporary.
- Hard drugs namely, heroin, cocaine or Oxycontin are often singled out as common causes for men not able to get a hard on. Until the user is clean and hard drugs washed out of the body altogether, an erection and sexual intercourse may be something in the past for many.
- Fatigue: This makes sense. Think about those everyday jobs in general, if you're overly tired you are good for nothing and this goes for sex and masturbating as well. Chronic tiredness will have a huge impact on how certain parts of the body work including the penis, sex drive and ability to become aroused. If an erection is to happen, get more rest. Again that is if this is the reason for the manhood staying steadfast in impotence mode.
- Medication: Some prescription drugs aside from erection problems can make it difficult for men to have an orgasm also. Don't stop taking medication without consulting a doctor but rather speak to him or her and ask about erection-friendly alternatives.
- Stress is the cause of 20 percent of all erectile disorders. If stress is not managed properly it can lead to insomnia, gut problems and chest pains. By relaxing you help control stress so consider yoga or doing some light exercise or even meditation as this will help lessen the impact of stress on the body.
- Relationship: Both people in a relationship have to have a good understanding of each other in situations like this. Not getting along and squabbling can take its toll with the outcome being it seriously messes up the sex drive and the ability to perform and not to mention not being able to get aroused- Talk to your partner.