Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Kavita Agarwal
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Kavita AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I saw Kavita Agarwal clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred her. Kavita Agarwal has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference. The atmosphere in the dr Dhawan's Medicentre is always so positive and full of life. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Kavita Agarwal guided me to change my attitude. The interior of the dr Dhawan's Medicentre was no nicely done, it was so clean. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. she did my doet planning
It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I met Dr Kavita Agarwal and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the body weakness is something else. she is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel pain I call her, she still takes my call in case of any emergency. the facilities available in the dr Dhawan's Medicentre are very nice. Dr Kavita Agarwal handled my case with an ease.
Thanks to herI am totally satisfied with the results that herdiet chart gave me. During the complete diet program she always supported and motivated me. As someone I knew, consulted therKavita Agarwal and they referred us. The overall atmosphere in the dr Dhawan's Medicentre is very soothing. My previous experiences were not so good, but Kavita Agarwal has completely changed my opinion as she is very helpful and humble.
The gain weight treatment for gain weight has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. I searched this Kavita Agarwal online and saw her reviews. She is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. With great ease Kavita Agarwal explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out.
Never once that I felt that she is getting impatient, rather she has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions and diet changes, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. I owe kativa a big thanks for making me fine again.
Dt.Kavita Agarwal guidance has helped me immensely and has helped me gain confidence. Overall weight loss treatment was very effective. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my weight loss, but she has helped me immensely. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Dr Dhawan's Medicentre.
One of my neighbours recommended Dr Kavita Agarwal. Finally with her treatment for staying healthy, I am completely fine. The best thing about Dr Kavita Agarwal is that she prescribes limited no. of medicines. The facilities available in the Dr Dhawan's Medicentre are very nice.
Dr. kavita agarwal is very professional and is a really patient listener she did my breast enhancment. the nurses at the dr Dhawan's Medicentre were really helpful. . the dr Dhawan's Medicentre have proper facilities. I owe her a big thanks .
It was getting very difficult for me to cope up with my fat. I was quite embarassed about my body fat. I consulted Dr Aanand , he is an ayurveda specialist. The slimming treatment he gave, benefitted me to great extent.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Kavita Agarwal to be very helpful, knowledgeable and helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
Dt. Kavita Agarwal provides answers that are very helpful. I will try new life style. Completely stopping medication, let me try first the treatment method.
Dt. Kavita Agarwal provides answers that are very helpful, saved my life, inspiring, well-reasoned and caring. Thank you mam...
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Kavita Agarwal to be knowledgeable. Thanks, i think it will help me.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Kavita Agarwal to be knowledgeable and very helpful. Thank you mam
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Kavita Agarwal to be knowledgeable. I founded it very natural
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Kavita Agarwal to be knowledgeable and very helpful. Thanks
Dt. Kavita Agarwal provides answers that are knowledgeable. No harm to try it for weight loss...
Dt. Kavita Agarwal provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks dr.kavitha for wonderful tips
Dt. Kavita Agarwal provides answers that are professional. Share feedback in your own words...
Dt. Kavita Agarwal provides answers that are very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
Dt. Kavita Agarwal provides answers that are very helpful. Thnks for your valuable suggestions
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Kavita Agarwal to be very helpful. Thank you
Hi Sir, This is Midhun Reddy, I am facing over weight problem I want to lose my weight to 70/80s, can you suggest me how to attain my target, what are the foods I should take.
How to reduce belly fat after delivery Mine is cesarean delivery 16 months back Any medicines to reduce fat from thighs and bely Pls suggest me.
My age is 23. My weight is very less. I need to increase my weight. Please suggest me some way to increase my weight.
I am patient of type 2 diabetes since 2 years tried to lose wt join jim but while doing cardio my blood pressure start rising I have stopped going to jim since six months my BP is under control but blood sugar level which were controlled during jim are now 170 to 230 PP AND FASTING IS 14O WHAT TO DO PLEASE ADVICE.
Processed snacks are probably the main reasons behind the increasing waistline. From potato chips to cakes, they all contain simple sugars that spike up your blood sugar levels. The spike releases a sudden burst of energy into the blood stream, which if not used, is converted into fat. So if you are overweight, it’s time to make some dietary changes.
To make things easy, healthy replacements for 6 common processed snacks are given below:
- Potato chips with ‘khakhra’: Potato chips are loaded with unhealthy fats and simple sugars which don’t do you any good. So replace them with healthy ‘khakhras’ which are made from wheat flour, a complex carb. Do not add unhealthy fat dressings such as ghee or butter.
- Soft drinks with green tea: Most soft drinks contain sugars and they have almost zero nutritional values. Green tea on the other hand has antioxidants that reverse the free radical damage in the body.
- A white bread sandwich with a whole wheat version: Another commonly consumed snack, white bread is made from refined flour which is not a complex carb. Instead, ask for a whole grain version which provides much more in terms of health benefits. Make sure the fillings are primarily plain salads and without any cheese or mayo.
- Pizza with a whole wheat wrap: While pizzas may give you a watery mouth, they come with lots of empty calories and hidden sugars. A whole wheat wrap, on the other hand, contains complex carbohydrates that do not spike your blood sugar levels. Make sure the fillings contain healthy vegetables and skip on the dressings.
- Cookies with nuts: Reaching out for the cookie jar? Think again. While they may satiate your hunger and appease your craving taste buds, it is only temporary. Cookies are a storehouse of sugars and refined flour which are very bad for your blood sugar levels. Instead, reach for the jar that contains heart healthy almonds and walnuts; they contain minerals and Vitamins that are good for you.
- Ice cream with yoghurt: Although a tub of that dense chocolate ice cream is a delight on a hot summer’s day, it is not really so for your blood sugar levels. Rich in sugar, it spikes your blood sugar and adds tons of calories. Opt for fresh yoghurt and top it up with some chopped fruits and nuts.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!