Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Kanika MaggoYour feedback matters!
I eat lot of food and have plenty of diet but still I am weak. Plzz tell me how can I gain weight. Is mass gainer is suitable for my body or having side effects.
Mera weight badhta nahi h or me khata bhi bahut hu kisi ne mujh se kha ki me kele khau isse wajan badhega par nhi badha. Gym jaane se wajan badh jayega kya helth maintain karni h.
Hi I am 24 years and I am having pcos problem because of which I am gaining weight instantly and tried a lot of things but dint saw any kind of results so please help me out and tell me how to loose weight.
I have problem in my belly, I can't fresh every morning and go for two three times in a day what should I do.
I am 40 years old, a sales manager of an insurance company. I am a patient of diabetic & hypertension. I wants to know about my lifestyle. I am taking glicomate sr 500 daily.
I have desk job since last 10 months and also I take lot of food no matter how much I consume I remain still lean and doesn't even gain a single pound of weight, it annoys me when someone asks you are becoming so lean these days, even i'm not loosing single pound, please help me to get a weight that suits my height.
I have a problem related to gaining weight. I eat a lot and get a reasonable amount of exercise but I'm not able to gain weight. It's been 55kg since a long time.
As you know the temperature is rising day by day. Can you suggest some tips to stay healthy in this summer also suggest some precautions so that I am able to handle this summer?
I also want to increase my weight also can you prefer me some food which is eligible for increase in weight.
How to stiffen the Sagging belly mass. How to prevent hair turning into Grey Kindly advise also confirm whether its advisable to have dinner in late hours if no what alternative one should have?
Madam, In my USG report fluid level is adequate and mild polyhudrous, that why doctor has suggested me do not use sugar and also for sugar test and CBC test. I am 9 mnth pregnant, I hd sugar test two times bt report was normal. My prevs. HB level was 11.3. please guide me about the effect of polyhydrous amniotic fluid. My 1st delivery was in nov. 2011, pph and D.
I am fat and want to lose my weight I have been recently operated for cholelithiasis and I cant do jogging and drinking water daily in morning after storing in copper vessel will it do it for me nd help me in losing weight.
My mother's age is 40. She was recently facing a problem of increasing her stomach. By seeing reports doctors said that liver size had increased slightly and fat covers over the liver. Can you suggest any suggestions and daily routine plan to make her healthy.
Health benefits of Cashew
Cashew nuts or cajus as we know them in India are widely loved and used in almost every course of food, from starters and snacks to the main course to dessert. Apart from being a delectable food, it also has numerous health benefits. Few of them are:
1. When compared to other nuts, they contain low fat content which is in the form of oleic acid. Oleic acid is good for the heart. Cashews also happen to be free of cholesterol and have anti-oxidants which help keep the heart healthy.
2. Magnesium present in the cashews helps them to prevent the rise in blood pressure.
3. One major benefit of cashew nuts is that they help fight cancer. They have high copper content and also have flavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help fight cancer cells in colon cancer.
4. The copper in cashews helps in maintaining the right color of the hair.
5. Cashews have magnesium and calcium, both of which are important for bone health.
6. The magnesium in cashews ensures that there is enough magnesium on the bones' surface and calcium cannot enter the nerve cells, thus ensuring healthy nerves.
7. Cashews have selenium, magnesium, and copper which all act as antioxidants.
8. They help in growth, digestion, and development of the body.
9. Despite being considered fatty, cashews have good cholesterol. Despite popular belief, it is good to eat cashew at least once or twice a week.
10. The risk of developing gallstones reduces by one-fourth, with a daily intake of cashew nuts.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: How Healthy Being a VEGAN Really is?