Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Zeba KhanamYour feedback matters!
I am 45 and wife is 42 years old . we married in year 1996 but till today we have no child our boths report ok also we have miscarriage 9 years back .Can we have child now its possible normally?
I'm having pain in my right side waist region from around 6 months, I was suffering from Herpes I took medicine & now I'm taking Neuro_mpg 75 (pregabalin & methylcobalamin capsules) but the pain still exist. Can you tell why its so.
Successful living is a state where the mind and body are in perfect sync. In this state, one is able to make use of all of the available resources to live happily and with satisfactory results as far as life, work and relationships go. This does not mean that there are absolutely no problems. It simply means that you look at the problems and challenges as opportunities for growth, and solve them to live to the best of your abilities.
So what are the rules for successful living? Here is our list!
- Believe and Understand: While you may have heard the phrase, 'Believe in yourself', you would not have heard the word understand associated with it on a normal basis. Yet, the crux of the matter is this to believe, you must understand. Believing in your abilities is one side of the coin. Understanding your limitations is the other side. So, once you have both things in place, it becomes easier to plan your actions in a realistic manner. When you believe in your competence and understand your limitations, you will either take on those tasks that will be commensurate with your skills, or you will equip yourself with higher skills so as to take on even more varied activities and tasks.
- Simplify: This is an often repeated and extremely underrated term. To be more organised, you do not merely need the latest modular fittings in your home and office. One of the aspects of simplifying is decluttering. When you declutter, you are effectively removing all those things that do not serve you. If these things were to remain in front of you, they will only serve to expend your energy with thoughts of wastage and wastage of time as well, since you will be working your way through chaos to get to your core.
- Moderation: Simplification and moderation go hand in hand. Superfluous acts may give instant gratification, but they do not serve you in the long run. They strip you of self-control and can even alienate you from your relationships as you get closer to things rather than people. So, it is good to have a healthy dose of everything in your life for true balance and successful living.
- Perspective: If problems are bogging you down, then there are chances that your perspective is all wrong. Being more open and looking at the big picture are two sure shot ways of ensuring that the problems come and go without affecting your equilibrium.
Being in the moment and putting your family first is a part of creating a balanced situation in life where judegments, material wants and egos will not matter.
क्या आपको लग रहा है कि आप गर्भवती हैं? सुनिश्चित करने के लिए पता एकमात्र तरीका गर्भावस्था परीक्षण लेना है। लेकिन गर्भावस्था के प्रारंभिक लक्षण हैं जो आपको एक संकेत दे सकते हैं। आप अपना पीरियड मिस होने से भी पहले, गर्भावस्था के शुरुआती लक्षण देख सकते हैं। र्भावस्था के लक्षण महिला से महिला और गर्भावस्था से गर्भावस्था के लिए भिन्न होते हैं।
इसके अलावा, हर महिला अलग है, और इसलिए उनके गर्भावस्था के अनुभव भी। लगभग 60% महिलाएं प्रारंभिक गर्भावस्था के लक्षणों को 6 सप्ताह गर्भवती होने पर देखती हैं, जबकि 90% महिलाएं लगभग आठ हफ्तों में देखती हैं।
प्रेगनेंसी के लक्षण
गर्भावस्था के कुछ सबसे सामान्य प्रारंभिक लक्षण हैं:
1. पीरियड मिस होना:
पीरियड मिस होना सबसे आम गर्भावस्था का लक्षण है। यदि आप अपने प्रसव के वर्षों में हैं और एक हफ्ते या उससे अधिक की उम्मीद मासिक धर्म चक्र की शुरुआत के बिना पारित हो गए हैं, तो आप गर्भवती हो सकती हैं। हालांकि, यदि आपका अनियमित मासिक धर्म चक्र है तो यह लक्षण भ्रामक हो सकता है।
2. मतली या सुबह की बीमारी:
मतली गर्भावस्था का दूसरा सबसे आम लक्षण है। सुबह की बीमारी, जो दिन या रात के किसी भी समय हड़ताल कर सकती है, अक्सर गर्भवती होने के एक महीने बाद शुरू होती है। मतली से अधिकतर गर्भवती महिलाएं दूसरे तिमाही की शुरुआत से पूरी राहत महसूस करती हैं।
3. पीड़ादायक स्तन:
एक और आम गर्भावस्था के लक्षण हार्मोन के बढ़ते स्तरों के कारण संवेदनशील, सूजने वाले स्तन हैं। स्तन सूज, पीड़ादायक या सनसनाना हो सकता है, एक या दो सप्ताह बाद। आपके स्तन कोमल और भारी लग सकते हैं। निपल के आसपास का क्षेत्र, जिसे अरायला कहा जाता है, भी अंधेरा हो सकता है और आप अपनी सीने पर और अधिक स्पष्ट नसें देख सकते हैं।
आपका शरीर कुछ हफ्तों के बाद असुविधा को कम करेगा क्योंकि आपका शरीर हार्मोनल परिवर्तनों को समायोजित करता है।
प्रारंभिक गर्भावस्था के दौरान, हार्मोन प्रोजेस्टेरोन का स्तर बढ़ता है, जिससे आप नींद महसूस कर सकते हैं। थकावट पहले त्रैमास के दौरान जारी रहती है, फिर दूसरे में कम हो जाती है। हालांकि, थकान आमतौर पर गर्भावस्था के बाद के चरणों में फिर बढ़ती है। बहुत अधिक वजन और गर्भावस्था के कुछ सामान्य असुविधाएं के कारण, जिससे रात की नींद प्राप्त करना अधिक मुश्किल होती है।
5. हल्का खून बहना:
गर्भाधान के बाद, निषेचित अंडे गर्भाशय की दीवार से जुड़ते है। इसे आरोपण कहा जाता है। मासिक धर्म की अवधि के दौरान प्रत्यारोपण खून बहता है। हालांकि, सभी महिलाओं के साथ ऐसा नहीं होता।
6. योनि स्राव:
रक्तस्राव के अलावा, एक महिला को उसकी योनि से सफेद, दूधिया पदार्थ निकलता दिखाई पड़ सकता है। यह योनि की दीवारों की मोटाई से संबंधित है। यह गर्भावस्था के दौरान जारी रह सकता है, आमतौर पर हानिरहित है और इसके उपचार की आवश्यकता नहीं है।
7. पेशाब में वृद्धि:
अक्सर पेशाब एक और प्रारंभिक गर्भावस्था का लक्षण है। गर्भावस्था के दौरान आपके शरीर में अतिरिक्त तरल पदार्थ पैदा होते हैं, जिससे आप अधिक पेशाब करते हैं। आपके गर्भावस्था की प्रगति के दौरान लगातार पेशाब जारी रहेगा या तेज हो जाएगा।
8. मूड में लगातार बदलाव:
गर्भावस्था के दौरान मूड-स्विंग होना सामान्य है, हार्मोनल परिवर्तनों के कारण जो न्यूरोट्रांसमीटर को प्रभावित करते हैं। कुछ लोग बढ़ा-चढ़ाकर भावनाओं का अनुभव करते हैं, दोनों अच्छे और बुरे, जबकि दूसरों को अधिक उदास या चिंतित लगता है।
9. भोजन की तृष्णा:
जब आप गर्भवती हों, तो आप कुछ गंधों के प्रति अधिक संवेदनशील हो सकते हैं और आपके स्वाद की भावना बदल सकती है।
Hello sir, me jab bi apni wife se sex karta hu To sex karne ke baad meri wife ko body me khujali hoti he kya yeh normal he.
I and my partner were basically rubbing each other's genitals against each other for a while and we weren't planning on having sex. Although his head got into my hole for just a second or so. I pushed him immediately since I didn't feel right. 2. A) He did not cum. B) We aren't sure if there was pre cum. He had urinated several times before this by the way. And last ejaculation was more than 16 hours before so I think less chances of sperm presence as well. 3. I am just really worried. Could this lead to pregnancy? I have been freaking out. My last period was from 24th July to 5th August. This took place on the 9th. Since I'm so stressed my period might delay as well. I am unable to figure anything out. Please help. I repeat, contact of the head or tip of the penis with the vaginal hole was less than 2 seconds.
I had bleeding before 3 days my period is due. (period should be on 25th may but it started on 22nd may itself) now it my fifth day. It was in brown and faded red colour for 4 days. But today that is on my 5th day it little bit high not heavier. What is it am pregnant? but I took home test it was negative.
Respected Sir/Madam, I am a female of age 17 From India. I am in very tensed situation. I had an unprotected sex on 29th April but I took ipill within 2 hrs after intercourse. After 5 hours of intercourse I had little bleeding but that stopped after a while. No doubt my man didn't ejaculate inside still I took my pills to lower the risk. But a fear inside me got started that I am pregnant. Please help me what to so not to get pregnant. Please Reply as soon as possible. Its my number reqst to u.
In vitro Fertilization or IVF is the procedure of fertilization by physically joining an egg and sperm in a dish, followed by insertion of the embryo into the uterus. However, some other, less notable techniques may offer better benefits, practical usage and serve as alternative options to IVF. These are as follows:
- GIFT - Gamete intrafallopiantransfer:
- Gamete intrafallopiantransfer (GIFT) is analogous to IVF, from numerous aspects. However, there is one extremely remarkable distinction.
- Unlike IVF, a woman undertaking GIFT takes fertility medications to stimulate egg generation in her ovaries. The eggs are then expelled from her body.
- Male sperm is gathered and washed to isolate the regenerative cells from other original liquids.
- The consolidated material is set in a catheter and afterward, by means of laparoscopy, infused into the woman’s fallopian tubes.
- There, ideally, preparation will happen.
- A few couples lean toward this technique for individual or religious reasons, as it permits birth to happen in its regular habitat, instead of a lab.
- ZIFT and TET:
- These abbreviations stand for Zygote intrafallopiantransfer and tubal developing life transfer.
- In ZIFT and TET, the starting stages are like GIFT: a woman experiences controlled ovarian hyper stimulation with the guide of effective medications so as to deliver different eggs. These are then expelled from her body, male sperm is gathered, washed, and treated for ideal fusion.
- In any case, in ZIFT and TET, the laparoscopic move into the fallopian tubes happens only after treatment has occurred in the research center.
- In ZIFT, eggs are recovered and prepared on one day, and the next day the embryo is exchanged. TET gives the fetus a couple of more formative days before it is moved to the fallopian tubes.
- IUI - Intrauterine insemination
- In intrauterine insemination (IUI), a type of manual sperm injection, comprising washed sperm, is infused straight into a woman’s uterus (when she is expected to ovulate) by means of a catheter that is embedded completely through the cervix.
- By setting the sperm inside the uterus (instead of the sperm making its way up the vaginal channel and through the cervix into the uterus), it is trusted that it will be simpler for the sperm to reach and infuse a discharged egg.
- Additionally, if the woman is delivering cervical mucous that is synthetically not suitable for her partner’s sperm, this potential issue can be avoided, since IUI sidesteps the cervix.
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- This procedure includes "washing" sperm and infusing the uniquely arranged sperm into the egg.
- The procedure requires a unique magnifying instrument and glass needles for the infusion of one sperm, specifically under the defensive external layer and into the focal point of the egg itself, before being set inside the woman’s body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I have swelling problem at the time of pregnancy. Legs have swelling lightly after delivery also swelling is have. I delivered a baby 2years back but swelling is have now also I have problem with hypothyroidism. Pls let me know what is cause for swelling.
Maine apna weight v km kiya hai 4 kg. Ab 54 kg ki hu. Age 25 or height 5 ft 2" pcod ki problem hai. Pichle 2 mahine se medicine le k period aa rahe hain. Dydrogestone dawa li thi or pregnancy k liye v try kiya. But period hua hai par khul k nhi. Kya continue period hone se cysts khatam ho jayenge. Pregnancy k liye kya karna chahiye.
How did girl know that she is pregnant? Is any safe way to abort the child that also not harm the mothers health.
I am 30 years old female I have thyroid problem I am used thyronorm tablets. Main problem is irregular period and heavy flow I consult many doctors but no use. please give me solution for my problem. My weight is 63 doctor suggests me lose the weight ok but my body is ok my stomach is belly I got two c -sections .i want to reduce my belly stomach. please what can I do now.
I had sex with protection on 7th, 8th, 11th and 14th October and my periods was due on 22nd October but I didn't get my periods yet. My periods got delayed for a week. I'm very tensed. What should I do?
Hi doctor; Suddenly increase in hips size n breast size n figure size of girl is due to sex? Or it should be any other reasons?
After 3 months of C section delivery of boy the menstrual period is not occurring is there is any alarming or can you tell me how long it will take for my next period?
My girl friend miss his period for 1st month, we took pregnancy test its positive, we fix our engagement on 5 month later so we need to abort the pregnancy now. Please suggest any medicine, and how we know the pregnancy is aborted. Please help us.
Hi me getting periods twice in one month. And over bleeding also which tablet should I take to stop bleeding.
1. White Beans:
191 mg (19% DV) in 1 cup canned
Creamy and light, these legumes are a great source of calcium and iron . Add them to a pasta dish with veggies, or skip the chickpeas and make your own hummus with white beans.
2. Canned Salmon
232 mg (23% DV) in ½ can with bones (which provides the calcium!)
It’s the bones in canned salmon that hold all the calcium, so they need to be mashed up right along with the salmon meat for all the benefits! But don’t get turned off just yet—the canning process softens the bones so they easily break apart and are unnoticeable when mixed in with the rest of the can’s contents. For a boost of calcium and omega 3’s, try these salmon cakes.
321 mg (32% DV) in about 7 sardines fillets
There’s nothing fishy about sardines—they are one of the healthiest fish to munch on! Along with calcium, they also provide a hefty dose of omega 3’s and vitamin D. Try adding them to a Greek salad or eat 'em straight out of the can.
4. Dried Figs
107 mg (10% DV) in 8 whole dried figs
For a sweet treat, this dried fruit packs an antioxidant, fiber, and calcium punch . Eat them as a mid-day snack, or turn these delicious dried fruits into a creamy jam.
5. Bok Choy
Non-Dairy Sources of Calcium: Bok Choy
74 mg (7% DV) in 1 cup
This versatile Chinese cabbage provides a hefty dose of vitamins A and C, along with calcium and fiber. Stir-fry bok choy with garlic and olive oil for a perfect side dish.
6. Blackstrap Molasses
172 mg (17% DV) in 1 tablespoon
When the sweet tooth strikes, it’s best to go natural. Blackstrap molasses is darker in color and richer in flavor than regular molasses, and is filled with calcium, iron, and other vitamins. Plus, it’s a great sweet and flavorful addition to many dishes. Drizzle some on pancakes, or use it to make brown sugar.
188 mg (19% DV) in 2 cups raw (chopped)
This superfood is filled with calcium and antioxidants, and is perfect to use as the base of any salad when shredded into thin strips. A kale salad with apricots and avocado is a perfect springtime dish.
8. Black-eyed Peas
185 mg (18% DV) in 1/2 cup canned
I gotta feeling this is not just a band. These beans are filled with calcium, potassium, folate, and more! Skip the fat-filled mayo and whip up this black-eyed pea spread to pump up any sandwich or appetizer.
72 mg (7% DV) in ¼ cup dry roasted (about 20 nuts)
You’re "nuts" if you don’t grab a handful of almonds every now and then! They’re the most nutritionally dense nut, packing a crazy amounts of nutrients per calorie and ounce. Aside from calcium, they also contain potassium, vitamin E, and iron. Sprinkle on a salad or make your own almond butter. Just watch out for portion size!
Non-Dairy Sources of Calcium: Oranges
65 mg (6% DV) in 1 medium fruit
Orange-you glad we included oranges?! Full of vitamin C and calcium, enjoy this fruit as a mid-morning snack, or use its citrus flavor to brighten up any dish, like these honey-orange carrots.
11. Turnip Greens
197 mg (20% DV) in 1 cup cooked (chopped)
This leafy green comes from turnip bulbs, and is filled with calcium, antioxidants, and folate, which could help improve mood. Sautee them as a side dish, or spice things up and make a turnip tart.
12. Sesame Seeds
88 mg (9% DV) in 1 tablespoon
These unassuming seeds are more than just a hamburger bun decoration. Sesame seeds can help lower blood pressure, reduce inflammation, and may even fight against certain cancers. Use their nutty crunch in a salad, or add to this sautéed spinach dish.
126 mg (13% DV) in about 1 cup raw
Fish aren’t the only, well, fish in the sea. Seaweed is full of calcium, fiber, and iodine, which helps with proper thyroid function . Bring a bowl of risotto up a notch with this seaweed recipe. Feel like keeping it classic? Try your hand at a classic miso soup.
14. Instant Oatmeal
Surprising Sources of Calcium: Instant Oatmeal
187 mg (19% DV) in 1 cup
Many cereals and grains are now fortified, including our favorite morning breakfast. And while the instant kind doesn’t boast the same benefits as old-fashioned rolled oats, they’re a quick breakfast option that’s full of fiber and calcium. Just choose the kinds without added sugar.
15. Orange Juice
500 mg (50% DV) in 1 cup
In moderation, fruit juice is a perfect pairing for morning pancakes or eggs! Enjoy a tall glass for calcium and vitamin C, or pour over a salmon fillet.
300 mg (30% DV) in 1 cup
Cows milk not your cup of tea? Soymilk is a great option for people who are lactose intolerant and contains more protein than regular milk. Pour in a morning bowl of cereal or add to coffee with some cinnamon.
17. Firm Tofu
861 mg (86% DV) in ½ cup
We know what you’re thinking: What exactly is tofu? This meaty textured vegetarian alternative is actually made of dried soybeans that have been grounded up and boiled. It’s a great way to add lots of protein, little fat, and (of course) calcium to any meal! What’s on the dinner table tonight? Try this caramelized tofu.
Non-Dairy Sources of Calcium: Cheerios
114 mg (14% DV) in 1 cup
They’re touted for helping lower cholesterol, but Cheerios also pack a significant amount of calcium into our cereal bowl. Enjoy with skim or soy milk and sliced strawberries.