Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. ZainuddinYour feedback matters!
From last 10 days I am suffering from stomach pain. I am not sure it is gas or something else. Whenever I had some oily foods severe pain arises in my stomach. If food is good then it is okay. Could you please suggest me which doctor I should consult?
I am suffering from quick discharge in sex in 3 second .I m panic disorder patient n on XET CR 25 & trika ,25 mg since long n some help but in sex I fail doctor says it's side effects .pls give any medicine for cure .pls help.
Hello doctor, I am unmarried 27 years of age, from past few months I am facing semen leakage and premature ejaculation, I come in 30 seconds when I masturbate, I found this is due to over masturbation and hence I stopped this completely now. Please suggest me a suitable treatment for semen leakage and PE. Please help me and shortly I am getting married.
Estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone are the hormones involved in a woman's sexual desire and functioning. The most influential hormone is testosterone that is produced by the ovaries.
Hormonal changes do not indicate a problem always. But they are responsible for regulating reproductive cycle, sex drive, and mood.
The role of the following hormones is absolutely vital in controlling a female's sexuality:
Estrogen is the primary female hormone responsible for regulating the menstrual cycle, controlling the development of female sex organs and thickening the lining of the uterus during pregnancy. When a woman approaches menopause, the level of estrogen begins to drop. Low levels of estrogen can lead to vaginal dryness, resulting in painful intercourse, and can affect mood and sleep patterns as well.
Testosterone is an important hormone in women as well. Estrogen is produced with the help of testosterone. High levels of testosterone are associated with increased sexual desire and sexual behavior in women. Since after menopause, the testosterone level begins to drop, it may contribute to the reduction of arousal and sexual response in women.
Progesterone also controls the menstrual cycle and pregnancy. Progesterone level begins to drop after menopause. Changing levels of progesterone are associated with a woman's sexual behavior.
If your child comes out of bathroom and cries that while he or she poops it hurts, it's time that you start doing something for his or her constipation. This is a problem that is found among many children and most of the times, if left unnoticed, it can prove to be dangerous. There are many signs that will let you know that your child is suffering from constipation. For instance, if you find your child complaining about stomach pain, or bloating, there are chances that he or she is suffering from constipation.
In such a situation, your child needs your help, and you can do so by:
- Take a peek: It is something your child may not love you to do, but you must see his poop. The consistency of the poop must be of peanut butter. If it seems hard or is sticking to the walls, then your child is suffering. Take action soon.
- Give him more fiber: This is something that most children hate in their diet. Give him or her whole grains or food that is rich in fiber like carrots, brown rice, nuts, beans, lentils, banana, pasta and bread. Foods rich in fiber helpsin preventing constipation, and thus it may be of great help to your child too.
- Increase water in take: Children seldom drink water! They drink only when they are very thirsty. Do not promote this habit; instead ask them to drink more water. With the help of water your child can push through the food that they have eaten.
- A little juice may also help: Fruit juice is good for constipation, especially prune juice that acts as a laxative. Too much fruit juice is not good for them, but depending on their age, four to five ounces of fruit juice can be given as that helps in relieving constipation.
- Stimulate the rectum of your baby: Although it may seem a bit odd, yet it can be tried to help your baby get rid of constipation. Sometimes rectal stimulation helps the movement of bowel. Take a bit of Vaseline on the tip of thermometer and put it inside his rectum. Wiggle the tip very gently a few times before you remove it from there. This stimulation may help in the movement of bowels.
- Switch formula: If you are breastfeeding you baby, then there are very less chances that your baby will suffer from constipation. But if they are on instant food, the formula you are using may be a reason. Thus, you can switch formula and see if it helps.
If none of the above mentioned remedies help, it is best advised to visit a pediatrician.
I want to know why my body always become sweaty at anytime and I drink water to alot and specially underarm always wet so give tips and tablet.
I am suffering from pcos from 1 year when my test was done. But I had periods normally but not on same date. I am trying to pregnant from 5 years.
I am 34 and diabetic and hypertension for 1 year and medicated with GLYCIPHAGE SR 500 nd NEBICARD 5 as medicines. I am having a erection problem and cannot satisfy my wife. Any homoeopathic solution with no side effects?
Sir I am 21 year old and I suffered a lot of nightfall many times please give me some tips how to cure it..
I have severe neck & hand pain in my right side please let us know the reason and if Thyroid problem is any sprain will come at our bodies?
I am 39 yr old male. I noticed prolonged headaches recently and checked my bp at home. It showed 150 and 98. Do I need to see a doc? my height is 176 my weight is 86 kgs. Mostly sitting work, in IT.
I have a sexual problem. My problem is after the glance of penis the foreskin become swelled. I Bayer lot of pain & can't sleep properly. Plzz suggest that what can I do?
I am suffering from neck pain. Backside below the head. It's a long time pain. Happening again and again.
Skin tags, also known as acrochordons, are small brown or darker-than-skin tone growths on the surface of the skin. Tags are very common and harmless growths and tend to occur on the neck, under the breasts, armpits, eyelids and folds of the groin. They generally take place after midlife. About 25% of people report having skin tags after they cross the age of 50.
What causes skin tags to occur?
Skin tags are very common among diabetics and obese individuals. Pregnant women also develop skin tags, as a consequence of changes in the body's hormonal levels. Skin tags tend to occur when your skin rubs against clothing or skin. They are normally caused by blood vessels and collagen that gets trapped inside the thicker portions of the skin. For this reason, they are typically found in folds and creases of the skin. Sometimes, they reduce on their own if blood supply to the tissue has been disrupted due to them getting twisted.
What procedures are involved in their treatment?
Skin tags are generally removed for purely cosmetic reasons but when they do become troublesome, as in, they rub against jewelry, skin or clothing, doctors recommend their removal as the area can end up becoming irritated.
The following procedures are performed to remove these annoying growths on skin:
1. Excision - in this procedure the skin tag gets removed using a scalpel.
2. Ligation - the procedure involves the cutting off of blood supply to the skin tag.
3. Cauterization - the procedure involves the burning off the skin tag using electrolysis (process that involves decomposition of a matter by electric current)
4. Cryosurgery - in this procedure, the skin tag is frozen before removing it. An instrument containing liquid nitrogen is used to do the removal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.