Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Z. S. MeharwalYour feedback matters!
I was committed with a girl in life event, she loves me n I do. Her parents not allowing her to speak with me. Am suffering a lot with her thoughts and even I get pain in my heart severely. Help me what should I have to do?
My name is rajesh shah I am 42 years I had high chlorostole I want to know how I can decrease my chlorostole.?
Dear doctors my father have BP problem ie 100 to 110 what should he do or do not + what medicine should he use.
Sometime I feel pain in my heart during winter. On doctor advice I got medical checkup but evey thing is normal. What is the reason of pain?
Dear Sir/madam, I am 23 years old, I am suffering from nerves weakness and high BP, I am taking medicine for the past 2 years but not cured yet, please help me.
I am 28 year old I regular test lipid profile and fasting lipid profile is high but sugar normal bt last month I tested my fasting 123 and lipid profile cholesterol 286 hdl 41 and tg 366 I fear I become diabetic I do regular morning walk and exercise please give suggestion.
Hello. I'm Prashant Shroff from Surat Gujarat. My age is 50 years complete. I want to know that which tab should I take for increasing stability during intercourse? I'm having high BP i. E. 155/100. I'm taking medicine A.
I am suffering high bp, I have taken medicine amlokind 5 mg till now. But I am the problem regularly. Pls, suggest some medicine.
I am 18 years old. My Blood pressure sometimes reaches to 130/85, it's pretty high. But when I check my blood pressure I have nervousness of the result of my bp. Do anxiety of the result affect systolic pressure? Why is my blood pressure high? Height: 174 cm Weight: 90 kg.
My father is 62 year old and admitted 10 days before at kailash cancer hospital at vadodara, but day by day his health got worst and today at 10: 15 pm shifted to icu. He is loosing his pulse to 35-50 instead of 90-95. So he has been put on ventilator and now pulse results to 90-95. He has been diagnosed tuberculosis (tb) before 2 weeks and have been given dots tablets from tb hospital at gotri, vadodara. His x-ray of chest shows that 80% of his lungs are been affected by tuberculosis so he is not taking oxygen and that's the reason loosing brain and heart regular work. Here doctors have said me that he will not survive more because lungs are not working, only 20 % lungs are working but not taking oxygen to body's required. So please guide me immediately what should I do to survive my father's health and make him strong and health again. Please reply. Regards
Mujhe hamesha sans lene me problem hoti hai salo se treatment chal rha hai saare checkup kara liye blood test bhi kara aur sabhi test kare uske bad me doctor ne foracart rotacaps 200 pump diya 5 mounth tak kuch nai huaa fir vapas se problam hone lagi hai.
I am 35 years old male, I don't smoke, I used to take alcohol often moderate, I don't have sugar, bp, cholesterol, my bmi is normal, I have sometimes chest pain doctors said its costochondritis, my echo shows grade 1 MVP, my thread mill test are normal, then what is the reason for my chest pain, do I actually have heart problem.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath.