Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Yudhvir SinghYour feedback matters!
I have a major problem of hair false so I started to eat see cod liver oil and evion. I eat cod liver oil 2 capsule 3time a day and 1 capsule evion. Is this is OK or not, I want your suggestion.
I feel lonely a lot hav no one aa family and at times feel very alone moreover feel sad and cry a lot whn alone no one to talk to. Why am I feeling such am I too much depressed what should I do to come out of it.
I am 26 and my weight is around 100kg. I want to reduce my weight fast. Should I consult for a specially diet program or common diet or tips will work on me.
My wife aged 66 years is suffering from Knee Joint Pain. Recently she was advised zerodol tablets and denspar spray. Kindly suggest suitable medicine.
I am 26 years old, whenever I do sex, I feel to weak for few days, feeling fainted ,could not stand for long hours, back pain, this happens for a week, then when I again do sex, same symptoms occurs, pls give useful suggestions.
Sir, my friend was suffer from chicken pox for 3-4 days and now he is OK. Today till just half an hour, I am feeling the symptom of chickenpox like reaching my body and micro pimples in my body. Sir please tell me precaution of chickenpox at earlier stage or is any medicine which prevent chickenpox at very earlier stage. Sir I don't want to get sick anymore, I have a lot of work. please help me. After one week I have to give exam. please help me Doctor.
I am a 28 years old male and I have dust allergy for 2 years, when it attacks I cannot walk freely my breathing would be heavy. Would it turn into asthma? What are the home remedies? Please help me on this.
I have a big sized lipoma near my waistline (left hand side. This does not pain or hurt but looks rather ugly when I wear western clothes. I do not want to go for surgery. Is there a way to reduce or cure lipoma through homeopathy. Please advise. Thanks aditi basu.
1. Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue
Since your brain is mostly water, drinking it helps you think, focus and concentrate better and be more alert. As an added bonus, your energy levels are also boosted!
2. Promotes Weight Loss
Removes by-products of fat, reduces eating intake (by filling up your tummy if consumed prior to meals), reduces hunger (hello natural appetite suppressant!), raises your metabolism and has zero calories!
3. Flushes Out Toxins
Gets rid of waste through sweat and urination which reduces the risk of kidney stones and UTI’s (urinary tract infections).
4. Improves Skin Complexion
Moisturizes your skin, keeps it fresh, soft, glowing and smooth. Gets rid of wrinkles. It’s the best anti-aging treatment around!
5. Maintains Regularity
Aids in digestion as water is essential to digest your food and prevents constipation.
6. Boosts Immune System
A water guzzler is less likely to get sick. And who wouldn’t rather feel healthy the majority of the time? Drinking plenty of water helps fight against flu, cancer and other ailments like heart attacks.
7. Natural Headache Remedy
8. Prevents Cramps & Sprains
Proper hydration helps keep joints lubricated and muscles more elastic so joint pain is less likely.
9. Puts You In A Good Mood
When the body is functioning at its best, you will feel great and be happy!
Her periods are late this month. We haven't had sex, but half way insertion had taken place. No ejaculation. To be on the safe side she took ipill, on the very same day. And one more the next day. This happened in November. Her periods have been regular until this point. Next month it was on time. But lasted lesser than usual. In January it was late by 2 days, this time lesser than usual, lasted only 2 days (normally is 4 days). This is the 31st day (usual cycle is 25days). She hasn't had period yet. Could she be pregnant?
Please suggest me some ayurvedic way/shampoo or powder for cleaning and conditioning hair. I tried every commercial shampoos but of no use.
I have pain for 3 days in back side of the head. what is your solution for the back head pain? Please help me.
Everytime I drive the car more than 50 km, a different kind of pain started on my left knee. Could you tell me the reason and cure for the above problem.
Hello. Doctors said that my mother has multilocular cyst on both ovaries. Before 8 years her uterus was removed. Now in CT scan they reported as" Bilateral ovarian complex cyst appearance favor Malignancy" What does it mean? Is it cancer? If it is a cancer, please explain me clearly about its stage.
Secrete to much oil around nose pits and on cheeks due to which pimples are occur how to get rid of this problem.
It is important that you understand and fulfil the needs of your partner and address issues that concern you both. Sexual intercourse for humans is not only a reproductive act, but is also considered to be an emotional and pleasurable act. However, statistics report that almost 30% of the women experience pain during intercourse. This not only hampers the pleasure but is also an unhealthy sign since it is indicative of a problem.
Painful intercourse could be a regular occurrence, or a sporadic one. There could be numerous reasons that cause the discomfort and pain. Though it might be an early manifestation of grave diseases such as endometriosis or fibroids, but more often, it is triggered due to conditions such as vaginal dryness, yeast infection, bacterial vaginiosis, which can be easily treated. It is pertinent to understand that it is not the physical infirmity of the entire female anatomy that causes such pain/ discomfort, but the existence of certain conditions that can be treated by a medical practitioner.
Certain such causal factors associated with painful intercourse and the efficient ways to deal with them are discussed below:
- Vaginal dryness: Vaginal dryness is one of the most commonly cited causes for painful intercourse. There are various causal factors of vaginal dryness. These include, but are not limited to, consumption of certain drugs, bathing with hot water, health conditions or even lack of foreplay. Vaginal dryness due to the aforementioned causes is a short-lived condition that can be treated well with the help of a medical practitioner. Usage of lubricants that is suitable for you, as advised by a medical practitioner, could go a long way in aiding the ease of sexual intercourse. The lubricants act as an effective substitute, if the body is unable to naturally secrete vaginal fluids to ease intercourse, thereby greatly reducing the pain that is experienced.
- Improper vaginal expansion: The female anatomy is designed in such a way that it expands normally during intercourse. Proper foreplay enables the woman to get excited, which results in the release of vaginal fluids that aids in sexual intercourse. However, in the event that the female is not excited enough prior to the act, sexual intercourse can become a painful act, since the vagina is unable to expand in the absence of vaginal fluids. In such cases, take things slow and give your body time to comfortably go with the flow.
- Vaginal itching caused by infection: Vaginal infections can be caused by antibiotics, prior sexual activity that has resulted in contraction of Sexually Transmitted Diseases etc. This results in an itching or burning sensation while having sex. It is essential to rest your body instead of forcing things and to consult your doctor as soon as possible. The doctor can correctly diagnose the causal factors behind the infection, and prescribe the necessary medicines for it.
However, if your symptoms vary from the common ones mentioned above, or in case you have a different query, it is always advisable to consult the doctor.