Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yudhvir SinghYour feedback matters!
Uncanny fear grips me at best of times, some occasional sleeplessness exists, Parents left longing for a united family life, before I could settle myself I'm 70 yrs+, had led a reasonably stable professional life of a middle class british educated engineer. Two PhD holder sons are on their way to their professional tracks. Wife's devoted to stability of my health and everybody else but talks (nags mostly) unnecessarily. Am presently working with a MNC on a serious national (make in India) project. Usual work stresses are there but increasingly getting the better of my fears of failures. How do I stabilise myself for my growing family and may be for the benefits my project may bring to the nation.
Please explain symptoms for large prostrate. When I go for urine it take more time than others is it a large prostrate symptoms or any other disease. My age is 53/male.
I had taken mtp kit for 4 times. Now I'm single for last three years and not taking any medicine. I left my husband. I don't have any kid. Now I am suffering from heavy hair fall from last year I hv only 25% hair remaining. Please suggest remedy to stop hair fall and regrowth of hair.
What food I should eat for to cure or prevent polyps. What is the allergic test? Can I know the reason of polyps as I did not have cold in last 6 months still got polyps .how can I get allergic test done. Please specify the name of test. Regards and Thanks.
I am facing dehydration problem from the long period, have under gone with many treatment but there is no resemble.
Dr. ,I am 21 years old and I still haven't masturbated. My friends say if you don't use it you lose it. I am now getting nervous. Is it that not masturbating has disadvantages? Should I start it or let it remain natural (night falls? Please suggest me. If there are disadvantages of not masturbating please mention.
I have black spots all over my face. Sir I used many treatments but the result is nil. Sir I am very disappointed and even cannot go outside. Sir please direct me some medicines or cream which show best results and harmfree.
By each passing day I feel more dead. Nobody seems to understand. My mind does not stop thinking. It feels like it can burst at any moment. I have no interest in any activity anymore. If breathing didnt come naturally, I would have stopped that also by now. Everyone seems to be my enemy. I feel like my life has come to an end.
I am 16 years old I have a problem of backpain from 1 year, I had visited 2 doctors but no change in my pain. So I what to do?
Hi sir frm some days I cant concentrate on my mind means lagyness n I do not want to do any work, I sleep more now.
I am 23 years old and I started to loose my hair, I tried various medications but nothing helped me. Please suggest me the best solution. Or suggest me best dermatologist nearby.
I have weak rectum but no prolapse. I can not sit due to pelvic retul pain. On laying the intestine is strained. On standing I feel that intestine is going down. Can it may be treated by pelvic exercises. If surgery is successful in its treatment.
Sleep is a natural part of the daily biological functions and we spend some time of the 24 hours sleeping.
Sleep cycles are different for different persons and while 5 to 6 hours of sleep may be enough for some people, others may need up to 8 hours of sleep to feel refreshed. How you sleep is as important as the duration. This is one area which is often neglected by people.
Why sleeping positions are important?
Sleeping positions are very important as you stay in a single position for hours at a time every day, and if these habits are bad, they can contribute to spinal problems. Thus, many of the spinal problems can also be alleviated by sleeping correctly.
Some of the bad sleeping positions that may adversely affect your spine are as follows.
- On your stomach - This position is in overall a bad position as it curls up the spine, especially where the neck meets the spine and can cause spinal deformities over a long period of time. Certain adjustments to this position can lessen the effects, but it is important to try to change habits and sleep in a better position.
- The fetal position - Although this is one of the more natural positions and most babies are crouched up in this form in the mother's womb; as a sleeping position, it has its disadvantages as well. The lower spine is especially put under a lot of stress when someone curls up in this position.
- On your side - Although this is safer compared to the other two, sleeping on your sides straight would cause blood circulation issues and also put a lot of stress on the relevant organs, depending on the side you were sleeping on.
In all of the cases, slight adjustments to these positions will lessen the stress on the spine and also help you sleep better.
Some of the adjustments that you can make are:
1. Sleep with a pillow between your knees to align your hips and cause less strain on the spine.
2. If you don't have sleep apnea, put a pillow under your knees to raise them while lying on you back.
3. If you sleep on your back, try to consciously change your position to sleep on the side.
4. Try and actively change your posture throughout the day to ensure good sleeping position at night.