Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Yudhishthir SinghYour feedback matters!
I have injured my scalp from dandruff. And facing hair problem. So what can I do Doctor plse suggest me my scalp goes itching and very hard.
Hello, I am male and 27 years old. I have recently had 3 blood tests over a 3 week period as part of a medical trial and the result from all 3 tests was that my free Testosterone levels are around 9 nmol /l. I have read online that this is quite low for a person of my age. Is this level low.
Hi madam before 5 mths I was pregnant that time my husband plan to get job so we r planning to abort using of mifepristone and mifepristone after that periods are comes with like sticky white discharge and I am worried about further pregnancy if any complications for future baby.
I am 40 year old I have problem of kidney stones I have 5mm stone in my one kidney tell me home remedies to cure this problem.
sever pain in joints including knee and shoulder and back also. And no energy in hand get tired so soon. No energy to do the exercise and workouts.
I have been suffering from infection in stomach from last one year which is affecting my digestion and hence my health. Consulted some doctors they did cured me but temporarily. I'm suffering from same issue again and again. Kindly help.
I am feeling so much tiredness since 4 days. I also have headache and red eyes. And 100, 99 degree fever.what to do?
My cheeks are inside I want them to be little outside growth so that I look good. Please suggest prescription or remedy.
Turmeric or haldi is one of the main spices in an Indian kitchen. Not just India, but in the Middle East and Southeast Asia, turmeric has been a favored spice for thousands of years. Ayurveda has long espoused the benefits of turmeric and that is one of the reasons why many Indian home remedies tend to have this spice in them.
Some of the reasons why turmeric is considered an ultimate spice are mentioned below:
- Has very effective anti-inflammatory powers: For any kind of inflammation related pain, turmeric is known to be very effective. Be it muscle pains or skin related problems, turmeric used with other mixtures have often been applied to the affected areas. Turmeric in the diet also has similar anti-inflammatory effects.
- Prevention of cancer: Turmeric contains the enzyme curcumin, which blocks the growth of cancer cells, especially head and neck cancer varieties. It stops the spread of malignant cells within the mouth when chewed and if used in a controlled manner within one's diet, prevents the growth of malignant cells in the first place.
- It has antioxidant properties: Studies have shown that turmeric in the diet as well as curcumin, the primary enzyme within this spice, are very effective in detoxifying the system. It is especially good in cleansing free radicals that may contribute to various cancers, such as skin, colon or prostate cancer.
- Pain relief in arthritis and osteoarthritis: Connected to the anti-inflammatory properties mentioned above, turmeric is known to be very effective in relieving arthritic pain. It is even known to have worked as a pain reliever in the case of osteoarthritis, when it was used as an extract.
- Prevention of plaque buildup and thus lowering chances of heart disease: Plaque is the sediment that may build up within the arteries and thus results in its clogging. This is the single largest cause of heart attacks. The enzyme within turmeric, curcumin, is an effective agent in cleaning the arteries and thus preventing heart diseases.
- Aids digestions and resolves many digestive problems: In small amounts, turmeric in the raw form is very good for the digestive system as it stimulates the production of bile. Research has shown that people who suffer from IBS or irritable bowel syndrome may also benefit from the use of this spice. Apart from this, even gas or bloating and an upset stomach can be cured by ingesting small amounts of turmeric.