Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yudhishter MalikYour feedback matters!
My wife 67 yrs. She's improving after her knees replacement surgery last month her esr has increased from 26 prior to surgery to 63 a week ago and now 100 yesterday. What's the needful to be done and is any medicine required.
My one eye size become a bit small and 1 one is normal please help me what to do that my eye size become normal.
My front teeth is break at half and when we take coffee, tea, water, milk, ice-cream etc than I feel pain in my teeth. What should I do.
Hi I'm a student. I masturbate daily. I think I'm getting memory weakens, laziness,fat. Is there any ways for my problem? And too I'm not masturbate like others it's an another way.
I am 28 years old. L get sexual gratification by some perverted sexual fantasies like sex with my aunt. I got a lot of sexual pleasures from this fantasy and masturbation. I like to fantasies about women much older to me than younger to me. Also I get fantasies about women most of them are my relatives very close relatives. Do such fantasies create negative energy? Are these fantasies harmful for mental stability? Are such fantasies morally incorrect or sin? Why do I get more pleasure by imagining about these women then who are of my age. Is it some mental disease which needs to be treated or harmless?
I am feeling discomfort in my treat normally like sore treat and treat is covered with mucus what is the problem I am facing. One day I noticed some blood in my mucus I have tonsil stones too. Please help me by giving good feedback.
What makes sudden dizziness? I am 29 years male. Today I absorbed that feel. Need to understand the reason, risk factors and the percussion of the same.
Quick tips for relieving stress
1. Go for a walk around the block – and even longer if you have the time.
2. Make faces in a mirror to reduce the muscle tension (and the chances are it will make you laugh as well).
3. Stretch – and loosen the muscles in the shoulders, neck and jaw
4. Make a thankfulness list.
5. Find a place to withdraw from everyone. Five minutes on your own can really make a world of difference!
6. Turn off your phone and any message notifications.
7. Switch off the inner critic in your head.
8. Look for humour in the situation.
9. Have a cup of herbal tea.
10. Eat a banana. It increases your levels of potassium (which are depleted in times of stress) and gives an immediate boost in energy.