Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yudhishter MalikYour feedback matters!
I am losing hairs so much. M trying so many shampoos. But they nt effective. Give me any suggestion.
I am a 59year old female, have a foot palm itching, pain & burning sensation from last 1year, what should I do?
I am 21 year old guy and I have big and long white and red stretch marks on my chest arm side. Its increasing now as I can see them growing on my stomach sides. Its very big and look very awful. Please advise how to prevent and get rid off these marks as am very worried now.
My child is 3.5 months old and the colour of his stool is green and watery. We gave him walmycin antibiotic and zinc but there is no effect. Kindly suggest best medicine. Can we give him 1/4 sachet of sporlac for clearing bacteria? Please suggest us the best as we are worried about our son.
In morning after wake up. I find my stomach too whitish with little yellowish color. Is this happens because of some problem. Nd while I do brush .I can't able to do clean the tongue in proper manner .I find vomit while doing that. please help Nd suggest.
In summer only, my face get darken and summer boils comes on it very badly. Red rashes around forehead nose and down to lips. And itching badly.
I am a bachelor staying with my friends. I always have food outside (different hotels, mess, etc) and not following a correct cycle. One day I woke up at 7 am another day 9:30 am, the reason is I am not able to sleep at the time I think. It just changes my whole cycle. 1) I am not able to follow a right time cycle (sleep, food) 2) I don't follow healthy food habits 3) I have motion problem also. Either tight or loose motion always. Don't feel a Free stomach! Please advice me with your good health tips. It would be really helpful for many young bachelors who doesn't stay with their family and don't follow healthy habits.
I normally get rashes near my inner thighs and lower abdomen area. I consulted to many skin specialist. I used cream like onabet b. Soltec gm. Bt its not affective. Its been almost 1 year m having medicine for this. I keep myself clean. Bath everyday than also why I m facing such problem?
Hi i am 28 years old. I have problem of anger and stress. I feel anger and stress very easily. Im not happy with myself. Depression also often coming and going. Its like something want to coming out from me but its not cuming out. Since last year im dealing wid upper back pain cuz of pain also stress so much. Im looking someone to understand my problem and help me get over from it. Help me. Advice me how can I get rid of dis.
Pimples irritating me a lot and I am very much depressed by them. Loosing my self confidence. Please give a suggestion to remove pimples and how to make my face clean.
Masturbation is good for heath for men or it is bad for heath? And how much masturbation is healthy.
I am a 15 year old boy, I suffered from transverse myelitis in my lower back in early of January this year which has weakened my core, hip and right leg calf muscle so I can't stand onn my toes and there is a slight numbness in my feet still now. I need to know how much time will it take to recover from this and how to strengthen my calf muscle please advice.
Sir, I question yesterday regarding losing weight bt still I got no answer or suggestion. please ans.
Wrinkles are an unavoidable part of growing old. As we grow our skin becomes thin and loses its elasticity which results in sagging. However, excessive sun exposure, stress, sudden weight loss or genetic predisposition can also lead to wrinkling of the skin.
Luckily, there are a number of ways to fight wrinkles; here is a list of 10 natural ways to reduce your wrinkles:
- Drink plenty of water: The first step to reduce wrinkles is to keep the skin hydrated. This helps flush out toxins and maintain the elasticity and firmness of skin. Along with drinking water, applying a moisturizer is also essential to keep the skin hydrated.
- Bananas: Bananas are rich in vitamins and minerals and are essential for healthy skin. They keep the skin nourished and boosts collagen production. It also fight against the damage caused by free radicals and gives your skin a healthy glow.
- Ginger: Ginger is rich in antioxidants. This helps flush out toxins and also prevents the breaking down of elastin, thus reducing the formation of wrinkles.
- Egg whites: Egg whites can be used as a face mask to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. This helps stretch the skin and shrink open pores. Egg whites are also rich in a number of minerals that help in repairing the tissues and fight wrinkles caused by free radicals.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice is best known for its natural bleaching properties. It can also be used to exfoliate skin and shrink open pores. This gives skin a smoother appearance and increases elasticity.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is a natural remedy for a number of skin conditions. It is rich in malic acid that makes skin elastic and thus reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Zinc in aloe vera also helps shrink open pores and boosts collagen production.
- Olive oil: Olive oil is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish the skin and give it a healthy glow. It also functions as an antioxidant that keeps the skin supple and reduces the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Honey: Honey is the best suited to dry skin. It hydrates the skin and prevents moisture loss. Honey also exfoliates skin and promotes the generation of new skin cells. This helps lighten age spots, scars and hyperpigmentation.
- Almonds: Almonds are a superfood that's great for your health and your skin. It is rich in nutrients like vitamin E, zinc and folic acid that nourish the skin and prevent the degeneration of skin. It also helps delay the aging process.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds are rich in vitamin B3 and niacin that can help repair damaged skin cells and promote the production of new skin cells. This also helps reduce wrinkles and lighten age spots, fine lines and crow's feet.