Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Yovish MandlaYour feedback matters!
I got two top front teeth removed one and a half months back. I am having pain in my mouth all day. General physician gave metrogyl gel and betadine gargle. One dentist gave flozen plus another dentist gave mobizox morning and evening but it is not helping. My dentist asked me to consult a neurologist and said it might be a sinus problem. But it does not seem to be a sinus problem. A colleague has suggested a doctor called manish bhargava in munirka. Neurologists are available near my office at nims hospital at lajpat nage. What should I do?
I am 20 years old male. My tooth are not in order and i am deciding to have a tooth clip. Will this one make my tooth set?
I had a lower right wisdom tooth removal 3 months ago and till now i am felling numbness in my lower lip and chin. I consult with the dentist and he suggests me to take a2z vitamin capsules 1 everyday until the problem resolved. My question is what is the problem with me and how can i recover from it? Is there any other medicines or process to recover from it?
Sir/Madam, I have a swollen gum. For that, I wash my mouth with a lukewarm water added with salt for twice a day after brushing my teeth with a soft bristle brush. Do you think is that enough, or do you prefer any other home remedies? (I didn't feel pain at normal times. There is no bleeding. But while taking any hard type food, I feel little pain. I feel a small hole at the joining point of gum and teeth)
How long does 0.75 - 1 Inch Ulcer Will Take To Heal? And it's 6 th ulcer since last two months regularly visiting dentist Currently using Metrogyl 400 tab Flemiklox lb Do I need to do something else to get rid of it?
Some days ago while eating meat one of my teeth of lower jaw had a slight hole. The doctor prescribed ofloxacin, druxl tablet and pan DSR for 5 days. There was also ketorol for pain. The doctor suggested rct. But my tooth is aching. Pls suggest.
I am getting pain in my mouth at the last teeth when I am chewing something am getting pain due to touch of my upper jaw teeth to lower jaw skin to avoid this what should I do ?
Dental implants need to be maintained carefully after surgery and for that you got to follow a few essential caring tips.
Best caring tips after dental implants:
- Maintaining a healthy diet: Healthy diet needs to be maintained and in this case, only nutritious and soft foods are to be included.
- Careful brushing: Only soft bristle brush needs to be used in this regard and do not pressurize the treated areas. In this case, tenderness needs to be considered so that brushing can be conducted carefully without injuring or hurting implants.
- Avoid smoking: You are not allowed to continue smoking after implants, as that can make the situation complicated, as a result, of which you might even experience dreadful consequences. You should follow different steps to completely curtail the smoking habit from your lifestyle.
- Scheduling appointments: You should meet your dentist on a frequent basis in order to make sure that everything is perfect. You can also visit your dentist in times of emergencies when you are facing tremendous pain or bleeding.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: Oral hygiene is the most important thing, and this is the reason you are advised to use any special mouthwash or any other flossing solution. This step needs to be continued for preventing the growth of unwanted infectious elements as that can ruin the implants completely. You should also carefully brush your teeth without affecting the implanted area.
- Avoid cold or hot drinks and foods: You should not take excessively hot or chilled items immediately after dental implants as that might create an adverse situation. This is a strict instruction which is usually given to the patients by their dentists so that implants can be protected and can be maintained in the long run.
- Apply ice pack: If you want to get rid of unwanted swelling and inflammation, immediately after dental implants, then nothing can be the best than homemade therapy, other than using ice packs. You should keep the ice packs just over the swollen art directly, and you can even try out this therapy multiple times in a day and will get relief instantly.
- Taking painkillers: If the implanted area has swollen up, and it is paining badly, then you should try useful painkillers, but the medicines should be prescribed by your dentist. But do not take these medicines on a frequent basis rather take them only when the pain is severe.
Related Tip: "Reasons Why You Should Not Be Nervous About Dental Implant"
I am 42 years male, I have gap in upper side of my teeth, can I able to correct my teeth at this stage.
I have a problem with my teeth. I brush everyday, but my teeth are getting discoloured side by side. What should I do now.
I am on yasmin. I need to get my wisdom tooth extracted. When should I schedule my surgery so that I don't end up with a dry socket. A day after the pills end?
Sir actually there is cavity in my teeth what to do for filling it? And my teeth is in little bit yellow color how to make my teeth white?
My teeth are growing thinner and weak. Presently I am using emoform toothpaste, but it doesn't seem to help much. What should I do?
I am 24 year old male. I am suffering from low body weight (45 kgs). Also I have regular mouth ulcer issue's. Kindly suggest an Excellent treatment for the same. I have already tried homeopathy, Ayurveda and Protein powders but they have no results. Please help me.
I am suffering from an accident whch cause bleeding in my mouth I want a medicine by which it can be good.
When asked about the number of teeth, the immediate response is 32. What most people don’t realize is that this includes that 4 wisdom teeth also, which don’t erupt in 50% of the adults. The revised number is therefore 28. Again, this is what is normal, and there could be variations among people. While some could have lost some tooth and have less than 28, another interesting bunch of people can have more than 28.
This condition of having extra teeth is known as hyperdontia that is hyper for more and dontia for teeth. Also called as supernumerary teeth, they erupt in the same line as other teeth or if there is lack of space, erupt either on the tongue side or on the cheek side of the jaw bone. In severe cases, it could sometimes even give the appearance of a mouthful of teeth.
These vary in shape and size and the following are the common forms of supernumerary teeth.
Mesiodens: The most common form, they erupt between the incisors in the front of the mouth. The extra teeth are usually conical and much smaller than the regular incisors.
Paramolars: These would look like smaller molars and can grow on the cheek or the palatal side.
Distomolars: These are extra-small, additional wisdom teeth and grow beyond the third molars.
Reasons: Not clearly established, but genetics has a key role in their formation. Abnormalities like cleft lip and palate, Ehler-Danlos syndrome, and Gardner syndrome can also lead to supernumerary teeth. It is more common in men than women.
Fixing Hyperdontia: Even if they do not cause any immediate damage, they will be exerting extra pressure on other oral structures and should be removed. The gums and the jaw bones will be under a lot of pressure with the extra load.
Before going ahead with removal, the underlying cause needs to be identified. If there is any anomaly like cleft lip or palate, that needs to be corrected. If Gardner’s syndrome is suspected, then other symptoms also need to be checked for. Once the cause is identified, then removing hyperdontia is just one part of the whole treatment.
A radiograph will help determine, if there are additional teeth present. A removal plan then needs to be drawn up. After removal, the orthodontist will need to be involved to correct any misalignment with braces. The exact duration and type of treatment will depend on the patient condition. If it was just a conical mesiodens that erupted between the two incisors, then it could just be removed and the space closed in a short period of time. However, if there are many of them, then a planned removal and correction is required.