Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yogita ParasharYour feedback matters!
Common causes include -
1. Use of all forms of tobacco (gutkha, khaini, bidi, cigarette, paan etc.)
2. Irritating or sharp edged dentures or teeth causing chronic non healing ulcers
3. Poor oral hygiene
4. Some hereditary conditions (example - Plummer Vinson Syndrome)
It starts as change in color of oral mucosa or non healing chronic ulcer which grows with time. It may or may not bleed on touch. Pain may be or may not present
Another form of oral cancer which resembles cauliflower is known as verrucous carcinoma.
Prevention of cancer includes -
1. Quitting all kind of habits including tobacco
2. Regular dental and oral checkups
3. Maintainance of good oral hygiene,
4. Rounding or removal of ill fitting dentures or prostheses.
Hi dr. I did sex wd my gf at last month but she said her cycle is miss so how should i stop the pregnency if she has
Breast feeding should be started within the first 30-60 minutes of birth.
The thick yellow initial secretion (Colostrum) should not be discarded as it is rich proteins, vitamin A, prevents the development of allergies, and contains antibodies that protect the baby from infections.
The newborn should not be given honey, water or any other fluid other than the breast milkBaby should be breast fed on demand every 2-3 hours devoting 10-15 minutes to each breast.
Baby should be properly latched to the breast. Part of the areolar (the black area behind the nipple) should be in his mouth.The baby should be exclusively breast feed for at least 6 months.
Breast feeding helps in better mental development of the babyIt reduces risk of ear infections, chest infections, diabetes and skin rashesIt helps in strong bonding between mother and childIt leads to lesser pain and bleeding after delivery.
It helps the mother in losing weight fast.Breast feeding protects the mother against breast cancer and ovarian cancer.
It’s Breast Feeding week, so share these facts with your friends and family.
I am 19 years old I wanted to know that delay in regular periods first time after regular periods is normal?
Hi I am 21 + years old and nowadays I am also 6 months pregnant. From last day I am having burns in my arm and leg nerves and it is too painful that I am not able to sleep. Please suggest me asap.
I have frequent urination and back pain when my urine is filled a little it cause pain in lower pelvic but no infection in culture test and cause itching inside the vagina and clitoris I have infection before one year and it is totally cured.
I had sex with my grlfrnd used condom on 9th day after her period nw its one month over still she not getting periods what it seems? How to ger period now please its urgent.
My penis has curved about 25-30 degrees over a period of last 6-7 months. Should I consult a sexologist or a traction device with vitamin e cream is enough.
I am 9 months pregnant and for 3 to 6 days. I have swelling in my vagina but tomorrow I saw some pimple like structure on my left inner thigh. I use mustard powder to control it n use powder. Because there is sweat. But I am afraid because I have already black inner thigh n now it increases due to pregnancy n these pimples. I have inches in these pimples. What I do. There is no much time in my delivery. Please suggest me some remedy for this. Which does not affected baby. N I have many stretch marks on butt n lower vaginal area. Suggest some for this also.
My wife is pregnant of two months she is with morning sickness, vomiting, pain abdomen, do not feel eating food.
Hi Dr. I am 31 years old female. One month before I lost my son during delivery as it was preterm labor and true knot. There is fibroids in posterior side equal to egg size my Dr. said I got preterm labor due to this egg size fibroid. Now she has given me medicine named fibristal 5 mg. Before starting to take this medicine just wanted to know whether this medicine can cure my egg size fibroids. please advice.
My menstruation cycle is not normal. Periods do not start in time in every month. So what should I do?
Me and my gf we had unprotected sex on 24th December night, and she took i-pill the next day in the evening. She did not get her periods so far, and today she has only been having spotting, which happens as a sign of pregnancy. Is it possible to get pregnant even after taking the pill? And if she is infact pregnant what can ee do to avoid the pregnancy?
My boyfriend wiped his semen with his hand and than cleaned his hand with a cloth. After 45 mins he touched my vagina. Is there any chance of pregnancy? I am having stomach ache. My last period was on 4 august. Pls help.
7th day of my period that is 20 april. We made out. Without protection, he didn't ejaculate inside me though. I don't basically have any symptoms now. But in case if I'm pregnant how many days after making will I know I'm pregnant? And till how many months is medical abortion applicable?
With changing times the nature and effects of virus and bacteria are also changing and due to this, one of the biggest risks of unprotected sex is catching a sexually transmitted disease or STD. An STD can be contacted by any form of intercourse including oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STDs are serious diseases that should not be ignored and require treatment and medication. Some common STDs are:
- Hepatitis B
- Genital Herpes
- Syphilis and
The only way to protect yourself from an STD is to abstain from unprotected sex and always use a condom. Sometimes STD infections have no symptoms and can remain dormant for years, hence it is essential to get yourself regularly treated for STDs if you have more than one sexual partner.
On the other hand some STDs have visible symptoms such as:
- Skin rash: A rash in the genital area is most often a sign of STDs. This can be in the form of bumps, sores or warts. It may or may not be accompanied by itchiness. A rash caused by a STD usually results in redness and inflammation. Herpes sores may subside within a week or so but just because the rash is gone does not mean the infection has been treated. Hence even if the rash disappears before your doctor's visit, ensure you mention it.
- Painful urination: A burning sensation or pain while urinating is a symptom for a number of STDs. There may also be a change in the colour of urine. Some STDs associated with painful urination as Chlamydia, gonorrhea and trichomoniasis. However, this may also be triggered by kidney stones or a urinary tract infection.
- Painful intercourse: Pain during intercourse is one of the most overlooked symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease. While a little pain may be normal, any sudden increase in pain or new type of pain should not be ignored. This should be kept in mind especially when having intercourse with a new partner or if there is a change in sexual habits. When it comes to men's sexual health, pain at the time of ejaculation can be a symptom of a STD.
- Abnormal discharge: Abnormal discharge from the vagina or penis can be a symptom of a number of infections not all of which are STDs. Strangely coloured and odorous vaginal discharge can be a symptom of yeast infections or a Sexually transmitted disease like trichomoniasis or gonorrhea. Bleeding in between periods can also be a symptom of a STD. Abnormal discharge from the penis can be a sign of Chlamydia, gonorrhea or trichomoniasis.