Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists in India. You will find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Siddha Marma Treatment
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Yoga During Pregnancy
Hi I have an black patches on face around the eyes and sides of eyes two months once I regularly use hair dye what can I do to get clear and good looking face pls give suggestions for that.
How to gain weight without eating nonvegitarian, and without eating nuts, please answer to my question fastly plz?
I am suffering from fever up to three days and I have also coughing & headache. please tell me what should I do?
Hello doctor, I wanted to reduce weight fast, like 15kgs in one month. So i'm following this diet early morning 500 ml of luke warm water with lemon, breakfast: 3 idlis with sambar, lunch: 2 full.
My cousin age is 27 years, doing gym for body making, he need some protein powder. Please suggest me some proteins powder for mass gainer and body maker.
I AM 32 YEARS OLD ,MY WEIGHT IS 114 KGS AND MY HEIGHT WAS 6"FT. HOW CAN I REDUCE MY WEIGHT. IS ANY TYPE OF MEDICINE RECOMMENDED BY YOU TO LOSE MY WEIGHT ?
Whenever I workout in gym my body becomes huge due to pumpness of workout. But 1 hour after workout my body looks very slim as if I never workout especially my hands. Even all others frens feel same abt my body even they are like y is it so wit your body. Wat might be the reason. Am I doing anything wrong while working out.
My bisecps look broader than usual. Its since around 1 yr. I m a 40 years old lady. What should I do to make it thin.
My name is arbaz. My age is 23. I am very weak. My weight is 52 only. I want day. Pls suggest me which medicine I will take.
Hw to reduce my stomach fat. My age is 20 but my weight is 70. Can you tel me my diet? And how to reduce my stomach.
I am living in hostel. And we get very oily and spicy food. Which medicines is use to remove extra oil and spicy material.
Enlarged pores can make a face look really unappealing and sweaty. But the good news is that there are a lot of methods available to tackle them. From making the pores smaller to completely eliminating them, here is a list of some fantastic remedies.
Some homemade remedies:
- Baking soda mixture: Baking soda not only helps to reduce pores, it also helps in fighting acne. This can be used every night for the first week and 3-4 times a week thereafter.
- A mixture of lemon and pineapple juice: A cloth drenched in lemon and pineapple juice when applied on enlarged pores, can help them shrink over a period of time. Ensure that you rinse your face with water after a minute.
- Wash your face: Washing your face twice a day is necessary as i stop pores from getting enlarged. Bacteria, oil and dirt enlarge the pores a great deal. Washing the face at least twice a day will reduce the pores.
- Ice-cube treatment: Ice cubes can be applied on the face daily for 5-20 seconds. They not only reduce pores, but tighten the skin as well.
- Yogurt mask: Since yogurt contains probiotics and lactic acid, it is a great weapon for fighting acne and enlarged pores. The yogurt mask shouldn’t be used more than once a week though.
- Healthy diet: Eating fresh fruits and vegetables is a prerequisite for getting rid of enlarged pores. It is also necessary to consume lots of vitamin A, B and C on a daily basis. Consuming a lot of water and staying away from caffeine also goes a long way in fighting pores.
- Sandalwood powder mix: Sandalwood paste made with water is a great remedy for enlarged pores. The paste should be applied and kept that way for 10-20 minutes before rinsing it off with cold water.
- Papaya and banana peels: Papaya and banana contain papain and bromelain enzymes respectively. Rubbing their peels on the face can greatly help in getting rid of pores and blemishes.
Visit a dermatologist
Most dermatologists prescribe topical medicines, which have to be applied on skin or pills for consumption. Depending on the level of pore enlargement, a doctor decides the medicines. Mild antibiotics are often prescribed for patients with enlarged pores blemishes.
Dermabrasion: This is a method where a doctor scrapes the upper layer of the epidermis with a wire brush to get rid of pores and blemishes. This procedure comes handy if the face is affected by scars.
Dermaplaning: This method is similar to dermabrasion. The only difference being that in the case of dermaplaning, instead of the whole upper layer, only the affected part of the skin is removed.
A cortisone injection: This is considered to be the last resort for pores and blemishes. The swelling from the blemish immediately reduces as soon as the injection is pushed.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.