Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh Kumar KansalYour feedback matters!
I am age 65 years having to doctor throat problem feeling some thing inside throat consulted ent doctor after checkup he has gave some acidity tablet but problem is un solved. what to do.?
From last week I am suffering with throat problem. I feel something is there but no pain. Motion is not clear. Tongue not allowing any spicy food. Lips remaining dry. At present I am using Hepar-Sulph-30 (homeopathic medicine) but no result found. Please suggest the medicine.
I am having sore throat since last two weeks and now high fever (102-103`f) since last two days. I consulted the gp here how has given me 20 days course of phenoxymethylpenicillins 250mg (4 tablets everyday). Is it necessary to take penicillins for so long. Also can I have paracetamol for high fever along with penicillins.
Hello, I have sinus infection. It is maxillary sinusitis. What should I do to cure it by using home remedies.
I am 36 years female, I am diabetic patient, I am suffering from throat pain due to tonsillitis it is having layer of yellow and infected.
I have problem to bleeding through noise any time. I want please give any medics to the effect. Then I feeling better. Otherwise I will always suffering from pain.
I have this time fever runny nose cough watery eyes toddler and also throat pain. Please suggest me some medicines.
Mere kanon mei seeti bajati hai 24 hours. Samajh nahin arah ki me kya karun. Kripaya mujhe guide karen. Jitna jaldi ho sake utna. Thanku.
I am 47 years old male from chennai. I am suffering from severe asthmatic, allergic, sinusitis, wheezing, chest cough, sinus headache etc, please suggest a remedy for the above.
For about 1-2years i'm facing this problem, that is, tonsillitis. They are always red and have white spots on them which hurts a lot. Sometimes my ears also hurts. None of the doctors treated it right as after the medication everything is same as before. I tried homeopathy, naturopathy, aayurvedic, anti-biotics and all that i could but none of them seem to work. I am singer and because of this i'm unable to sing, my age is 16.
I am aged 65 years old. I am having left side shoulder pain, neck pain and also disk pain while walking I felt sleepless night due to severe headache on my back side above neck ad also frequent urination every two hours for the past three months I am taking tabs for BP sugar ad cholesterol regularly For my severe head ache and dizziness while walking let me know the treatment I will have taken to get relief for severe headache.
An eardrum rupture or perforation is a little gap or tear in your eardrum and the tympanic membrane. The tympanic membrane is a thin tissue that partitions the canal of the middle ear and outer ear. This layer vibrates when sound waves enter your ear. The vibration proceeds through the bones of the center ear. Since this vibration allows you to listen, your hearing can be affected if your eardrum is harmed. A ruptured eardrum is additionally called a perforated eardrum. Permanent hearing loss could be an end result in some cases.
A ruptured eardrum, similar to thunder; can happen all of a sudden. You may feel a sharp pain in your ear, or an ear infection that you've had for some time all of a sudden leaves. In some cases, the person may not feel any signs of the rupture.
Some of the causes for such a perforation are:
- Infection: Ear infections are a major reason for eardrum rupture, particularly in children. Liquids tend to deposit behind the eardrum in such cases.
- Exercises: Exercising can bring about pressure changes in the ear and lead to a punctured eardrum. This is known as barotrauma, and takes place when the pressure outside the ear is not the same as the pressure inside the ear. Activities that can bring about barotrauma include scuba diving or flying on plane.
- Other activities: Wounds can likewise burst your eardrum. Any injury to the ear or side of the head can bring about a crack.
Diagnosis: Your specialist can use a few approaches to find out whether you have a ruptured eardrum:
- A liquid test in which your specialist tests liquids that might spill from your ear from infection.
- An otoscope exam in which a specific gadget with a light is used to investigate your ear channel
- An audiology exam, in which your specialist tests your listening to range and eardrum limit
- Tympanometry, in which your specialist uses a tympanometer to test the pressure changes in your ear.
Treatment: The treatments are as follows:
- Patching: In the event that your ear does not recuperate by itself, your specialist may fix the eardrum. Fixing includes setting a sedated paper patch over the tear in the film.
- Antibiotics: Anti-toxins can clear up contaminations that may have prompted your eardrum break. They additionally shield you from growing new diseases from the aperture. Your specialist may endorse oral antibiotics or eardrops.
- Surgery: In uncommon cases, surgery might be required to fix the gap in the eardrum. A surgical repair of a punctured eardrum is called tympanoplasty.
A cracked eardrum generally recuperates without any invasive measures. Many patients with cracked eardrums encounter just transitory listening problems.