Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh C. GuptaYour feedback matters!
I want to gain weight. I eat a lot but never see any result .please suggest me something for weight gain. Thank you.
I am 20 yrs. Old and my head is aching from last 2 days I took medicine but no change in my condition tell me what to do?
I am an 75 year old female and have mild diabetes for which I tae medication. What should my blood sugar levels be at fasting and post prandial? Do I need to take blood tests for this?
Where in hyderabad can I get circumcision operation done. Which is the best hospital? please suggest.
Sir/madam One of my friend 23 years old. 3 months before he was admitted hospital because of testicular torsion. Then the doctor removed my one testicle. Now He is worrying whether He can able to become a father. His another testicle will get any kind of problems. please help me.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long - term for low back pain due to disc problems?
What are the symptoms of malaria, cholera, dengue, typhoid, fever, jaundice, arthritis, plague, influenza?
When there is a slight pain in the testicles one feels during walking and sitting, is that a problem? If yes, then what should be the further steps?
I am 31 year old female. I have a boy of 5 years. From the last few days he became very aggressive on small issues. I am very tensed. What should I do now in this regard or how should I manage the situation? Please suggest.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried many shampoo but no effect yet. My hair falls continuously so plzz give me some solution.
Dear Sir, My father who is 81 years old he is desperation patient more than 50 years he takes so many medicines and does want to do any thing (watch tv, news paper family work) but he is very sincere about his work money and health please advice us.
I can not control my anger sometimes, getting very much frustrated, want to forget my past and want to start new journey, still I am forgetting many things in work & doing mistakes, need some solution for happy life.
I want to know that how can I increase my height. I'm 17yrs old Tell me any medicine or any suggestion.
According to Ayurveda, when pitta (hot property of the body) increased in the body it leads to hair problems.
And there things also necessary to keep in mind while treatment of hair problem:-
1. Poor nutritional level (lack of vitamins, minerals etc)
2. Stress and anger.
For overcome this hair problem.
1. Take more green leafy vegetables which are easy to digest and contains vitamins, minerals etc.
2. Don't take fast food, junk food, oily food, spicy food, Chinese, Panjabi, potato, rice, heavy food etc which disturbs digestive system.
3. Manage streets and anger. It is most necessary.
4. Take a glass of milk two times in a day.
5. Morning walk / yoga asana / pranayama like shitali, shitkari etc/ deep breathing exercise / walking for an hour 5 days in a week. Regular do these.
6. Drink water 3 litres per day. It helps in absorption of nutrients in the abdomen.
7. Don't take opposite diets like milk and carrots, milk and sour fruits etc.
8. Don't suppress natural urges like urine, stool etc.
9. Avoid constipation. Take one spoon ghee in a glass of milk at night time for stool problem.
10. Don't use chemical base hair products. Always use herbal base hair products.