Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Yasoda KurraYour feedback matters!
What are some essential lab tests that should be done to detect PCOD & other ovaries related diseases?
Hi, I am 8 week pregnant according to my last LMP. 27 April 2016. My doc did a sonography on 13 june and told me that pregnancy is confirmed and it is of 5 week. As I got faint line on UPT 30 may. From 18 of june I had spotting and with my doc consultation I did an another sono on 23 june and doctor say it is not clear from normal obst sonography go for an internal one. We did it and I got baby and cardiac movement also but he told us it is only of 5 week 3 days. I am tensed that is it possible. Please tell.
I have asthma problem. My heartbeat is breathing fast. I am getting difficulties while walking. after eceey 2 minutes I need to wait and take some rest and continue to walking. But its not happening all dayz its happen once in a 2 month.
Hi, i' m 24 yrs old, i' m a new mom. Yet i' m a nursing mom to my baby. My periods started after giving birth. It continued for 2 weeks and furtherly stopped. Im giving breastfeeding to my 5 months old baby. But again after 4 months, again my menopause have started. But I can see heavy flow than my older menopause. This is first time, i' m getting heavy menopause, tampering for the very 3 hours. This is my 3rd day. Still having heavy flow. Y it occurs? is there any problem? I afraid of it.
Sir I present complete 6 weeks pregnant 1st scan is completed but baby heart beat not Seen any problem please explain sir.
I am 33 year male me & my wife had unsafe sex in 23/10/2015 she forgot to take medicine & we don't except a child right now so please help us what medicine she take or anything else we do. Very urgent.
My daughter is 15 months old. She is having mother feed n do not want to discontinue. I want to know that till what age I can feed her.
Homeopathic remedies can soothe the pain and soreness of bruises that come from injury, reduce swelling and fluid leakage into surrounding tissues, and generally encourage healing. Some of the commonly indicated remedies are:
Arnica montana: traumatic injuries including bruises caused by impact with blunt objects (from simple contusions to concussions) and bruise-like soreness after muscular exertion (such as physically-taxing work, athletics, or childbirth).
Calendula: useful for open wounds, ulcers; promotes healthy granulation and rapid healing. Is often used as local application for open wounds.
Staphhysagria: lacerated or incised injury.
Ledum palustre: this remedy is indicated contused, ecchymosed wounds when cold applications such as ice-packs or cold soaks bring some relief. Extravasation of blood in the lids (black eye), conjunctiva. Long discoloration after injuries.
Hypericum: used for bruising or crushing injuries to body areas containing many nerves - smashed fingertips and toes, injuries to the spine or genitals, bruising or displacement of the tailbone (from falls or during childbirth), and injuries to the eyeball.
Bellis perennis: for injuries and bruises, especially those caused by trauma to the trunk or in deeper tissues - for example, internal soreness after an accident or surgery.
Calcarea phosphorica: indicated in bone-bruises, as well as other kinds of pain and soreness in the bones, also used when fractures are slow to heal.
There was a couple ( X & Y) who had come to me for alleviation, from their sexual dysfunction. They were extremely distressed and were not having sex since a long duration, their communication had eroded and they were just existing for the kids sake. However the lady finally took the step and decided to seek help that is when she searched for a lady doctor who is into sexual medicine, approached her spouse and convinced him.
- When I examined their case in my chamber I found them to have a lot of sadness and bitterness. The husband complained that his wife was completely non responsive sexually hence he did not want to have sex with a cold corpse. out of anger & to teach the wife a lesson stopped having sex with her. He confided that he didn't have any affairs due to his conservative upbringing plus he loved his kids too much to get involved anywhere as he saw his office colleagues suffer as an aftermath of an affair.
- The wife said to me she did care for her husband but she was NoT sexually satisfied by her him in any case so she was glad that they don't have sex at all but off late it has been pricking her her mind that the gap was increasing between them drastically hence she wanted to repair it.
- I put the couple on sex Therapy which teaches a couple to unlearn and relearn about the art of sensuality. Touching is a very significant part of sexuality and sensuality, opening all our five senses while touching sensually, whispering sweet nothings, giving and taking feedback of what feels good and preserving intercourse for the last part of the treatment modality. Also they began to slowly communicate via SMS and emails about needs, wants & fantasies. Complimenting each other, rediscovering their physical pleasure. The Couple was compliant and followed their doctors advice.
- With the above case as example I would like to stress on the fact that women want a communicative partner who is kind and passionate rather than only an orgasm. Women look for wanting be desirable in their partners eyes, they want a hard erection rather than a long penis. Women's sexual wants are rather simple but inability to communicate makes it look complex. Please don't hesitate seeking medical advice when in need, a stitch in time saves nine! So now that some mysteries are open guys please take the hint and see your sexual lives bloom.
Till how many days after intimacy can a contraceptive pill be consumed to dismiss the chance of pregnancy?
Any type of cough for more than 2 weeks can be TB. Go for sputum testing free at RNTCP labs before your lungs are damaged and you have spread it to your dear ones.
To look good is one of the best ways to help yourself feel good. With the help of the latest technology, we now have cosmetic solutions to our appearance related problems and these are available at numerous salon or in jars that can sit on our nightstand, ready for regular use. Yet, there are more long-term solutions with greater efficacy that one can get from a cosmetic surgeon. Facial implants are one such solution which can help us in many ways.
Here are the various benefits of facial implants.
- Augmentation: One of the main benefits of getting facial implants is that these will help in significantly augmenting your facial features, especially your cheeks. If you have a weak chin which seems slightly receding or too chubby cheeks, then this is a good cosmetic option which can help in giving better shape so that the features are well augmented with better definition and fullness. This will render a fine balance to your overall appearance and make your face that much more attractive as well.
- Reconstruction: Sometimes, we lose the shape and definition of our features to age and weight as well as other factors like a stressful lifestyle where eating and sleeping patterns are less than ideal. In such a scenario, we can reconstruct the facial features, restoring the contours and bringing back the original proportions of the face. This will make the features look like they really fit in with your face which gives a good appearance in the long run.
- Rejuvenate: These implants can also help in rejuvenating and adding a more fresh feel to your overall appearance. With the help of these implants, you can actually bring back the distinction between areas like the jaw and the chin, as well as the cheeks so that your face looks more well proportioned, well defined, and even younger.
- Correct deficiencies: If you have any facial deficiencies in terms of the contours as well as the definition of your features and the blend of the same, then you can turn to facial implants. These implants will help in better contouring in a way that will fix these imperfections in your jaw, chin and cheeks. This will give you a more polished look.
- Facial symmetry: One of the best benefits of facial implants is the fact that it renders greater symmetry to your face. After this procedure, your face will actually have features set in a proportionate line which creates a pleasing and perfect look. If you feel you cheeks are too large or your chin and jaw are literally merging in with each other, then a facial implant will help in bringing in greater symmetry for your face. These procedures are also quite quick to perform. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.