Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yasmin Arora
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yasmin AroraYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am undergoing PRP for hair from the last two months and I have taken two sessions. I did’t see any density growth in my scalp. I had a habit of smoking (10 per day). Doctor told me to stop smoking. But I did’t. So is that (smoking) the reason why hair is not growing? Should I stop smoking while taking Prp?
Hello doc, I am suffering from acne white heads from 3 years. My skin is dry it may cause I am losing my beard hair .if I try to isotret 20 my skin would be more dry. Than what should I do?
I got Spider veins on the back side of my leg near the joint. What should I do to get rid of them? What are the reasons for it to occur? Do they come if we fold our legs & sit for a longer time?
Hey doctor, I am having fungal infection on my privates from a long time. I am done with all the self treatment like using anti fungal tubes, cleaning and washing, removing pubic hairs. But nothing actually worked. although I visited skin specialist couple of months ago which only gave my a temporary relief. Despite now infection is building up-to my skin around genital. I am afraid how to stop it? It is kept on expanding. Not just about embracement, it is effecting my skin areas. Is there anything you can suggest me to do?
During winter clots are formed in fingers of my hands and feet. It happens every year. Due to this it becomes very difficult for me to write and even to do exercise. please suggest how can I tackle this situation?
Skin rashes can be of many kinds. These may be due to various improper body system. Thankfully, homeopathy has many solutions for the plethora of causative factors for skin rashes. These remedies aim at treating the underlying cause of the affecting ailment. Any skin change that affects the look, colour or texture can be termed as a rash. Rashes might or might not have any accompanying pain. They may be spread all over the body or may affect any one part and be localised. It might affect the body image apart from the discomfort it causes. A few kinds of rashes disappear without treatment, while others require medical attention.
Homeopathy tries to holistically solve the disease by treating the underlying causes than just the symptoms of the disease. Here are the most commonly employed treatments:
- Arsenicum (Ars): It is useful in treating skin ailments wherein the skin gets thickened; such as in chronic urticarial, chronic eczema and psoriasis. The rash might be papular and cause a burning sensation. The pustules turn into scabs. It is also effective in treating ringworms and certain kinds of hives. Hives which are formed after consuming fruits or pork are known to show noticeable regression after consuming Arsenicum. Wheals, which are induced due to consistent exposure to cold can also be remedied by this remedy.
- Apis Mellifica (Apis): It is useful when urticarial infections have a sudden onset with a widespread appearance of welts. Hives that spread all over the body and bed rashes can also be treated with this drug.
- Hepar Sulphur (Hep): This drug is helpful in treating moist eruptions on skin folds and the joints. The skin in such cases is prone to suppuration (the process of pus forming) and becomes very sensitive. This can also be used in eczematous scalp and cases wherein the skin becomes very sensitive. Genital organs affected by boils can especially benefit from Hepar sulphur.
- Caladium: It is most commonly used in case of asthmatics who suffer from rashes. This kind of rash alternates with the asthma attacks.
- Medorrhinum: Babies having rashes around their anus (diaper rash) are generally recommended this medicine for the eruptions to subside.
- Sulphur: This works well for rashes that are extremely itchy and feeling burning. You feel better when something cold is applied to the area. Your skin is rough, dry and peeling. You have blisters and fluid-filled bumps that exist within a patch of dark red skin. It may affect the left side of the body more often than the right, especially at points that bend and folds of the skin.
- Psorinum: Psorinum is one of the most wonderful Homeopathic medicines for skin rash and itching in the bend of joints, for example the hollow of the knee or elbow. Homeopathic medicine Psorinum has shown the best results where itching is intolerable and the skin gets raw or may even start to bleed from intense and continuous scratching. So severe is the condition that the person often finds it hard to even sleep. In persons showing these vital signs, Psorinum has proved to be one of the most suitable Homeopathic medicines for skin rash and itching. Psorinum is also among the most effective Homeopathic medicines for skin ailments that get worse in winters. Along with the symptoms mentioned above, sensitivity to cold air may also be felt in some cases.
- Graphites: An excellent remedy for many kinds of rashes, but those with very clear symptoms. This remedy won’t work for different symptoms. It treats rashes that are very moist, scabby and crusty, that ooze out a sticky substance the golden color of honey. It will be extremely itching, and the affected person keeps scratching it until it is raw. The skin may be dry and cracked. The scabby parts are most likely to occur between the fingers, behind the ears, at the bends of any joint (knee, elbow, etc.), and the face. There may be facial symptoms where the corners of eyes and mouth are cracked and bleeding a bit.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This remedy comes from poison ivy, and as such it treats skin rashes that mimic those caused by that plant. It includes intense itching, tickling, burning, prickling, blisters surrounded by red skin, and those blisters containing fluids that break open leaving small crusty areas. Patient feels very restless. Applying heat brings relief, and symptoms are worse during the night.
- Mercurius Vivus: This is great for rashes caused by poison ivy and bacterial infections. It will be moist with sick-smelling discharge. The rash will spread outward from the spot where it begins, and will include raised pus-filled bumps.The affected may sweat more often, and itch a lot especially at night. It is slow in healing.
- Urtica Urens: This mimics the description of “Apis Mellifica". Patient may have big red blotches of skin that sting quite badly. Here, it feels like bugs are crawling on the skin.
- Sepia: This remedy is good for a rash with blisters on skin that has turned yellow or brown. At first, the blisters will be dry, and progressively they become moist and discharge a liquid. It most often strikes joints, the area behind the ears, knees, and ankles. The symptoms worsen in the late afternoon and evening, and from exposure to cold weather. Sepia is a good remedy for psoriasis.