Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Yashdeep RustagiYour feedback matters!
Excellent doctor with excellent knowledge and expertise.thanks
I am male 19 years old I am having burning sensation while urinating for the past few months. What shall I do?
Dear sir/mam earlier my sperm comes through urine but since last month its not happen. N last 2, 3 days again sperm comes in urine. N when I postpone to going washroom at night due to sleeping the pain generate in chest, and in stomach area. Please tell.
My urine report is correct or not pls ans. All if any problem Physical Colour-paleyellow Appearance-clear Sediments-absent Reaction-acidic Specificgravity-Q.N.S Biochemical Sugar-nil Albumin-nil Microscopic Puscells-2~4 epithelial cells 0-1 RBC-Nil Crystal calcium oxalate-ab. Casts-ab.
My mom had ultrasound test yesterday, which report show there was fluid in left kidney and 10 mm stones.In 2009 my mother had an kidney stone of 33 mm which stop function of right kidney and doctor remove it. My mother feel no pain and no problem while urinate. Sir please give suggestion is it again a serious problem and need urgent operation or it will be treated by medicine.
I have been diagnosed with grade 2 prostatic enlargement with significant residual urine volume and mildly fatty liver. Help me.
I have fissure problem in anal canal. Almost 10 month ago I meet a doctor and taken medicine as prescribed and warm bath and got relief. Now again I facing same problem with too much pain and some blood during stool passing. Please give me appropriate suggestion. Thank you.
What is the frequency of urination in a day for male and what is basic time interval between urination periods.Please tell.
Sir I am 38 years old. My question is related with my two sides, one is bp and another is prostrate. I take eslotel2. 5 for bp. I have huge gas and acidity problem. Specially in january to march my bp increases. But rest of the periods it remains almost normal. My all blood tests and ecg, ecocardiogram are normal. I have sinus arrithmatia, but doctor said it is normal. But recently through usg my mild prostrate enlarge has been detected. Residual urine is 120. After ejaculation or inter course little burn sensation I feel. My psa is 0.61.doctor said it is not worried. But I am very tensed. Generally I am mentally tensed person. Please give me advice regarding prostrate and bp. My lipid profile, sugar,urine. Creatine,na, k,ca, everything is normal.
My sis is told that her two kidneys are damaged and she is supposed to get dialysis thrice in a week. Is ter any possibility to replace any kidney by removing both damaged kidneys. I am told tat if two kidneys are failure they cannot be replaced is it true pls assist me.
Am 25 years old. Started masturbation for past 6 years I can't stop now. Due to that I am having bone issues and mainly frequent urination. What shall I do please help me.
At present I am suffering minor piles and getting some difficulties at the time of toilet. Due so some constipation I am getting pain during toilet time. I think only inner part of anus is little pain for me pls suggest any Ayurveda medicine or or Elieopathetic.
I have skin tags on my anal lips. It does swell up sometimes. I showed a doc and he said it's harmless. I would appreciate your opinion on this.
Hello I have creatinine level 1.5. Please suggest foods and fruits for controlling the creatinine levels and making the functioning of kidneys normal. Please reply soon. Thank you.
My age is 44 and I am suffering from anul fissures. Its starting stage only while passing stool little bit pain after that nothing. I am applying cream gel two time. My question is can I use the cream for a long time. Can I use coconut oil inside anus instead of this cream. Please in form me.
Urinary incontinence is the leakage of urine or urinating involuntarily. Urine is released by a process called micturition where the detrusor muscles of the urinary bladder contract to empty the bladder. This is usually a voluntary action but when the muscular contractions become involuntary, incontinence occurs.
Urinary incontinence may be caused due to stress, pregnancy, obesity, weak pelvic muscles, alcohol intoxication or due to diseases like diabetes, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. Children under the age of 5 experience incontinence most often. People above the age of 65 are also prone to the condition. The disorder is observed more in women than in men. The associated conditions of urinary incontinence are:
- Infection in the urinary tract: The risk of bacterial infection is increased due to incontinence and abnormally frequent urination. If you have had an infection in the urinary tract in the past, chances are that incontinence will cause repeated or chronic infectious diseases in the tract.
- Skin diseases: The skin is constantly wet and in continual contact with nitrous urinary toxins like urea, inorganic salts and compounds. So, over time, the skin becomes red and itchy. Rashes and sores may also develop. Sometimes, when you scratch the itchy skin too much, the capillary blood vessels may break and cause a petechial rash - red and brown spots - to appear on the skin.
- Anxiety: There is a constant feeling of shame that accompanies the disorder. Urinary incontinence, which is a common symptom of many medical conditions, is often, not reported to doctors. The patient often avoids socializing due to fear of being unable to control the micturition process in a social situation.
- Depression: Urinary incontinence affects the patient's psychological health directly due to the adverse impact on his or her quality of life. The amount of sleep is often decreased as the patient is afraid of urinating while being asleep. The condition may also cause restrictions on employment and other recreational activities.
- Sexual problems: Most women suffering from urinary incontinence report decreased sexual urges, painful intercourse and are even unable to achieve orgasm in spite of responding to sexual stimulation because of urinary leakage during intercourse leading to embarrassment and withdrawal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.