Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yashdeep Rustagi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Yashdeep RustagiYour feedback matters!
Excellent doctor with excellent knowledge and expertise.thanks
I am 26 male, wakeup in middle of sleep with urgent urine within 4-5 hr of sleep. After waking up won't get sleep again so avg sleeping time is only 4-5 hr even though feel sleepy won't get once I wakeup for urine .due to which I will b in sleepy whole day. I tested uti, sugar, ultrasound scanning, etc and got -ve. Still my issue not solved getting frustrated day by day n eye power also going worse. Please resolve my issue.
I have a kidney stone on both the side of 4 mm .what can I do .does it remove itself or any treatment.
I am having kidney stone and past week done surgery for that.in left kidney 8 stones with ureteroscopy and in right 5 stones with laparoscopy surgery not I am having stent in both kidney. And my doubt is drinking cold water r ice water will cause kidney stone. Is it true. Kindly clear my doubt. Thank you so much.
I am 23 years old and I am suffering from stone problem in my both the kidneys and the size of stones is 13 mm and 9 mm respectively. Please suggest me what to do. Suggest me any medicine.
Prostatitis is a very common infection of the prostate. However, it is worth to note that prostatitis can also be an inflammation of the prostate without infection. Only 5 to 10 percent of prostatitis is caused by bacterial infection. Prostate cancer does not normally have its chances increased by prostatitis.
There are several forms of prostatitis, including acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis and chronic nonbacterial prostatitis (which is also known as chronic pelvic pain syndrome ).
The exact cause for prostatitis is not known, but here are some factors which increase its risk, particularly acute bacterial prostatitis.
- Medical instrumentation: Putting an instrument like a urinary catheter may well cause prostatitis.
- Rectal intercourse: This is basically another name for anal sex.
- Abnormal urinary tract: The urinary tract comprises of the bladders, kidneys, ureters and urethra. If anyone of these organs gets infected, then prostatitis is much more likely.
- Bladder infection: A bladder infection may well spread to the prostate.
Prostatitis has a variety of symptoms. Here are the most common symptoms of prostatitis:
- Constant need of urination: This is one of the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Difficulty when urinating: Just like the constant need of urination, difficulty urinating is also a sign that you may have prostatitis.
- Pain while urinating: This is because the prostate gland is a part of your urinary tract and if it does not work properly, there will be pain.
- Chills and fever: This is a rarer symptom, but may indicate prostatitis if it is coupled with the other symptoms.
- Pain in perineal area and genital organs: If you are experiencing pain in genital organs, than it may indicate prostatitis.
- Painful ejaculations or relief of perineal pain after ejaculations: If you are having painful ejaculation or the pain arises after ejaculation, then it may be due to prostatitis.
- Hematospermia: Pinkish or brownish semen.
If these symptoms are persistent or bothersome, then a proper consultation is required. Evaluation includes physical examination along with few simple tests. This can be followed by proper treatment for cure or relief of symptoms.