Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Yash Pal GulatiYour feedback matters!
I am 34 year old female, I have twin boys of 2 years. I am working with an MNC and have to travel distance places very frequently. Since 1 year I am suffering from knee and heap pain. Kindly suggest a way out to get rid of this pain.
I am 20 year s old I have eyesight and hair loss problem so please give me suggestions to reduce it.
I want to gain weight so please suggest me some useful diet around 3500-4000 calories diet. My current weight is 58, height is 5'8" and age is 26. Please suggest me best diet to gain weight or any supplement. I wanna gain weight at any how. Because of my strong metabolism am unable to gain weight.
My husband has pityriasis versicolor. He has used karpin lotion since last fifteen days but no solution. Please suggest valuable remedy for this.
I work in it industry. And never get sleep however tried doing yoga and all. But nothing worked out. Could you suggest me something.
Hello Doctor From some months my period coming irregularly. Once it comes only for one day. What I should do. T regular periods . Because from this. The hairs. Increased. On my face. I'm too much worried about. Tell me? What I should do?
HOW To remove wrinkles from face. Please help me I have lot of wrinkles in my face but I have never tried any cream or anything else.
I am suffering from dandruff problem for more than 6 months ,also used nizoral shampoo . It works well for a day and then again itching starts and having hairfall. I wash head in alternative days. Could you suggest me plz.
My wife suffering from RA.Tried everything for her.Any permanent remedy in Ayurveda or any other path?
Hello Dr's I am 24 year I have thyroid and PCOS I am 5.4 my weight is 65 I am trying hard to loose weight dieting and exercise too but no result any suggestions or diet plan for me. Thank you.
Ideally, undescended testis should be surgically replaced before 1 year of age .
After birth if testis is not in the sack then chances of malignant changes increase with every passing month.
Initially, hormonal therapy may be attempted but if no descent then surgery recommended before 1 year age.
Surgery+hormonal therapy us the best approach to management.
Risk with No Descent of Testis
*Risk of testicular malignancy*this persists to some extent even after descent
*Risk of infertility
*Psychological distress to the child
Successful detection before puberty though doesn't decrease risk of malignancy but helps in detecting changes if any easily.
Zinc deficiency is one epidemic that people are mostly unaware of. As per the data shared by World Health Organization, around 31% of the world population is suffering from zinc deficiency. The problem is also ranked 5th in the leading factors that cause several diseases. It is also a primary reason why underdeveloped nations suffer from high mortality rate as zinc deficiency is associated with child pneumonia and diarrhea.
Every person, young or old, needs to have a regular intake of zinc for a healthy life, which it is known as an essential nutrient. It is also present in every cell, tissue, bone and fluid in the human body; zinc is especially prevalent in male semen and prostate glands.
Common Symptoms Of Zinc Deficiency
Unfortunately, millions of people suffering from zinc deficiency are unaware of their condition. However, looking out for certain key indicators can help in identifying the problem before it becomes severe. Here are the common symptoms of zinc deficiency that everyone must look out for:
- Poor Neurological Function - Zinc is an absolute necessity for neuropsychologic performance and growth. Low levels of zinc lead to attention disorders in infants, which may persist till the adulthood. But, it doesn’t mean you will start pumping your kids with an overdose of zinc. It has been found that zinc is absorbed best with other nutrients and especially when taken with whole foods.
- Weak Immunity - Your immune function works best when it has an adequate amount of zinc. It is vital for the growth of T-Cell and differentiating white blood cells to keep diseases at bay. Zinc is also necessary for the structural component of the hormone receptors. They contribute exponentially to have a healthy and balanced immune function.
- Diarrhea & Leaky Gut - Impaired immunity causes zinc deficiency diarrhea, which can become a persistent health problem. Every year diarrhea affects nearly 2 million children worldwide, and most of them are suspected to have a zinc deficiency and bacterial infection. Leaky gut, also called intestinal permeability can lead to a slew of health problems like skin allergies, thyroid problems, and nutrient malabsorption.
Zinc Rich Foods You Must Include In Your Diet
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms shared above, then you might be suffering from the zinc deficiency. To improve the level of zinc in your body, you can either take all natural zinc supplements. But, supplements usually contain several forms of zinc like zinc sulfate, zinc acetate and more. Thus, it is better to include the below-shared foods in your diet, which contain a high amount of zinc:
- Pumpkin seeds –1/2 cup: 8.4 mg
- Grass-fed Beef – 4 oz: 5.2 mg
- Lamb – 4 oz: 5.2 mg
- Cashews – 1/2 cup: 3.8 mg
- Chickpeas (Garbanzo beans) – 1 cup cooked: 2.5 mg
- Mushrooms – 1 cup cooked: 1.9 mg
- Chicken – 4 oz: 1.6 mg
- Kefir or Yogurt – 1 cup: 1.4 mg
- Spinach – 1 cup cooked: 1.4 mg
- Cocoa powder – 1 Tbsp: 0.4 mg
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.