Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Yash Pal GulatiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with premature ejaculation I haven't done sex yet But I think I'm dealing with it I have a habit of masturbating Trying to avoid it But can not have a control on it And also I have hair fall issue What should I do now To recover and also to get a good personality and few of my friends told that I can not develop my personality until I quit it Is that true? What should I do I'm just 18 now Weight nearly 55 I'm really tensed about it.
My teeth are out. Please tell me the expenses and duration of braces? Also tell me will it be effective or not? Please do tell me. It makes me feel ugly sometimes.
I am 32 years male, gained lot of weight and my friends recommend me to use Herbalife products for weight loss. Now what should I do? Please help me!
5 foods that fight water retention
Fluid or water retention is a health condition in which there is an excessive buildup of fluids in the body and as a result, the feet swell up the first. While there are medicines which help combat this situation, there also exist foods which act against this situation, hence, should be consumed regularly. Salt should be avoided if you are experiencing water retention.
1. Melons: fruits which have a high content of potassium are good for reducing water retention. It is a good idea to start the day with fruits like melons and citrus fruits.
2. Nuts: nuts have vitamin b6 which works against the bloated feeling one gets when there is water retention.
3. Water: odd it may sound but when your body is dehydrated and in needs water, you can face water retention. In such cases, drink ample water for the swelling to subside. Make sure you drink at least eight glasses of water and enough before going to sleep. If drinking plain water is a pain, then add slices of lemon, mint leaves and grated ginger in the water.
4. Salmon: it is one super food which is loaded with omega-3s that is good for our health and act against water retention. You can also have flax, herring, mackerel, and tuna.
5. Green leafy vegetables: blot fighting goods like watercress, celery, tomatoes, carrots, onions, and peppers should be included in daily diet. It is always a good idea to have a salad during meals.
In case water retention is of long duration, must consult a doctor to rule out any medical problem leading to excessive water retention.
I can't woke up early in the morning, I have some knee pain since five days and some headache what can I do, please help me.
I am having pimples since 7th std. Now I am 19 years old. I have many holes on my face. I dont want them. Please tell me what should I do?
Hello sir. I am studying degree 2nd year. From the past 1 week I meet some unwanted thoughts that makes me to commit suicide and dreams are always relating to suicide. I that times I am feeling lonely, feeling for small issues, crying a lot, in some times I feel that I am wast person in my life. And I want to die. Sir this is natural situations or my self I am making that problems.
She is over weight and she want to loose weight. But she cannot do ny sort of exercise how can she do it.
I am naveen backache from 3 years due to tractor driving so please give me some more information about this thank you.
High uric acid: 15 dos and don'ts about diet for high uric acid levels
High uric acid levels in the blood stream can lead to a common form of arthritis called gout.
To prevent gout, it is essential to maintain good eating habits and have proper medication. To reduce the uric acid levels in blood, you may need to limit intake of alcohol, sugary foods and reduce purine rich foods like meat, poultry, seafood and pulses. Vegetables such as cauliflower, asparagus, spinach, peas and mushroom also contain a lot of purines. Digestion of purine leads to the formation of uric acid. If uric acid is not eliminated normally which is seen in gout sufferers, it can build up in the blood stream leading to joint inflammation and pain.
Water flushes out toxins including excess uric acid from the body. Have at least 10- 12 glasses of water daily.
Cherries have anti - inflammatory substances named anthocyanis that help reduce uric acid levels. It prevents the uric acid from crystallizing and being deposited in the joints. Cherries also neutralize the acids and help prevent inflammation and pain. 200 gms per day is very effective in bringing down uric acid.
Berries especially strawberries, and blueberries have anti-inflammatory properties so include them in your diet.
Malic acid in apple neutralizes uric acid and thus provides relief to the sufferers. You should consume one apple daily after a meal.
The citric acid found in lime is a solvent of the uric acid. The juice of half a lime squeezed into a glass of water should be taken twice daily.
6. French bean juice
Another effective home remedy for gout is french beans juice. The healthy juice can be consumed twice everyday for treating gout or high uric acid.
7. Celery seed
This is a popular home remedy to lower uric acid levels in the body. Have celery seeds extract to get best results.
8. Apple cider vinegar
Drink apple cider vinegar. Add 3 teaspoons of vinegar to 8 ounces of water and have it 2-3 times every day to treat uric acid.
9. Pinto beans
A diet rich in folic acid can help lower uric acid naturally. Folic acid rich foods like pinto beans, sunflower seeds and lentils should be included in your diet.
10. Vegetable juices
Carrot juice in combination with beet and cucumber juice is also very effective. 100 ml each of beet juice and cucumber juice should be mixed with 300 ml carrot juice and taken daily.
Low fat dairy products like milk, curd help lower uric acid level.
11. Foods rich in vit c
Include vitamin c rich foods & supplements in your daily diet to reduce uric acid in the body. It disintegrates uric acid and forces it out of the body through urine. Good sources of vitamin c are awla, guava, kiwi, sweet lime, oranges, capsicum, lemon, tomato and green leafy veg.
12. High-fibre foods
According to the university of maryland medical center, adding foods high in dietary fibre may help lower uric acid levels in your blood. Dietary fibre may help absorb uric acid in your bloodstream, allowing it to be eliminated from your body through your kidneys.
Increase the consumption of dietary soluble fibers such as isabgol, oats, broccoli, apples, oranges, pears, strawberries, blueberries, cucumbers, celery, and carrots, barley.
Bananas are also beneficial in lowering uric acid.
13. Green tea
Consume green tea on a regular basis to control hyperuricemia (high uric acid levels) and lower your risk of developing gout.
14. Eating grains that are more alkaline such as jowar, bajra are helpful.
Tomatoes, broccoli, and cucumbers are some of the veggies that you need to start including in your meals. Tomatoes are one of the best vegetables that you could have for lowering uric acid. Fresh tomato is alkaline by nature and when it is exposed to the blood stream it increases the alkalinity of the blood. Raw vegetables like potatoes or corns are effective to reduce uric acid in the body. Have them raw or steam these vegetables.
Gardening as a hobby has been a great way to grow plants for many households. In many cases people have confirmed that watching these plants sprout and grow can be a therapeutic experience altogether and provides them with positive energy and vibrancy. However, in the fast diminishing land space, growing a plant may not be the option anymore. “Not necessarily”- state some homemakers. It is very much possible to have some plants grown indoors and the positivity of growing them can be channeled across to your homes. These can benefit both the body and mind respectively.
Here are 5 plants you can grow indoors. You do not need a huge terrace or balcony,all you need is a little space right inside your home and a little care for these beautiful and useful plants.
- Areca Palm: This leafy plant can be grown anywhere in the house and it doesn’t require direct sunlight. These plants can grow as high as 25 feet outdoors but you can restrict them to about seven feet at indoor locations. Put them in a small container and once the roots get crowded the plant cannot grow in size and they work best as an effective natural humidifier. They also cleanse the air from impurities and can keep the air fresh.
- English Ivy: This green plant is a household name and helps in reducing airborne fecal matter particles. The plant needs sun light, hence it is best to keep it near the windows or stilts where you have adequate sunlight. Take care while watering and make sure that the soil is completely dry before watering it again.
- Aloe Vera: One of the most used plants in beauty products can be grown in-house. Aloe plants like to be dry and warm, and you can keep them in small pots and they do require sunlight. Do not keep these plants in a place where there is moisture as it may harm the leaves of the plant.
- Indian Basil: Commonly known as Tulsi, growing this plant is common across Asian regions, especially India. It requires no maintenance and you can plant the seeds easily. It requires normal sunlight and be even kept near the window slits. Basil leaves are one of the most enriching super foods that can keep many ailments at bay. Simply water them and watch it thrive.
- Spider Plant: This lovely plant combats benzene, formaldehyde, and xylene, a solvent used in the leather, rubber and printing industries. The plant derives its name from the uniquely shaped leaves that resembles a spider. The plant is also completely safe if you have pets. Water required is very minimal and if at all the plant turns brown, there is nothing to worry as it will get its green self back soon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.