Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. YashYour feedback matters!
There is to much of pimples on my face and they get red after 1 or 2 days and when I wash my face it's give me a pain.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you help with us.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all medicines but no effect yet. I Am not sure what else can I do. Can you help me with this.
Normal hair loss .how to take precautions. And is it possible to. Remove damaged dark. Skin to normal.
Hello doctor please give me some easy home tips that how should I clear all my pimples an black spots in homemade.
I used nisha black naturals (kali mehandi) and my hair fall is started more than earlier. So I want to know nisha black naturals is safe for hair or have side effects.
I am loosing hair quickly I tried all the treatments but not get good result plzz suggest a good thing for better result.
I am having isnophiliya what is this by this I am having cough and cold problem and it takes 4, 5days a digter tilled that I am having this disease his name is yd singh he is child speslist he tild me that when I was ten year old what can I o.
There's no strong scientific evidence that specific foods can impact psoriasis, but there is evidence that losing extra weight can ease symptoms. Nutritionists and physicians recommend a healthy, balanced diet to control your weight and your psoriasis, as well as lower your risk of heart disease, diabetes, and stroke (which are elevated in people with psoriasis).
Best Food For Psoriasis
Carrots and squash
"A diet that's high in fruits and vegetables can have an anti-inflammatory effect,". And although there are no studies connecting fruits and vegetables specifically with a reduction in psoriasis symptoms, psoriasis is an inflammatory condition. Specific vegetables that might have inflammation fighting properties include carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, spinach, kale, and broccoli.
Fish and seafood
Omega-3 fatty acids abundant in fatty fish such as salmon, mackerel, sardines, and albacore tuna are the foundation of a heart healthy diet. Fish oils are thought to reduce inflammation and help the immune system, which is overactive in people with psoriasis. Given that psoriasis is also linked to a higher risk of heart attack and stroke, it's a good idea to eat fish at least twice a week.
Grains such as whole grain bread, cereal, and pasta; oatmeal; and brown rice are another component of an overall healthy diet. Like fruits and vegetables, grains also contain a variety of anti inflammation antioxidants and are high in fiber, which has been linked with lower inflammation levels and better regulation of blood sugar. Legumes such as beans and lentils also have antioxidants and fiber, so include them in your diet as well.
Nuts and avocados
Fats in general get a bad rap, but there are such things as "good fats." These include the polyunsaturated fats found in nuts, vegetable oils, and avocados, and monounsaturated fats found in soybean oil, walnuts, flaxseed, and certain fish. They're good for you in general (when taken in moderation, of course they still can pack in the calories). Stay away from saturated fats and trans fats, which may increase inflammation in the body.
Not only do blueberries have anti-inflammatory properties, but also lots of vitamin C, manganese (good for bone health), and fiber. All this while low in fat. Other fruits that may have anti-inflammatory properties include mangoes, strawberries, and figs. But you really can’t go wrong with any fruits, which are right up there with vegetables on the “good-for-you” list. Scientists are only just beginning to uncover other healthful properties of fruits. Blueberries, for instance, may also boost memory and fight heart disease.
Hair growth is a natural process that can also take place with assisted treatments. There are quite a few solutions and treatments available. Quite a lot of these are fads while some can be genuine. Homeopathy is an option which is effective for regrowth of hair and curing baldness. This is often the last stop of treatment for people who have failed at restoring their previous state of hair. These are a few well known remedies that homeopathy prescribes for baldness.
- Silicea: It is very commonly used and is processed from sandstones and human tissues. It strengthens the hair and reduces dryness by giving essential nourishment to the hair follicles. It is a very good growth enhancer.
- Kalium Carbonicum: It is made from compounds which the Egyptians used in glass preparation and is another effective homeopathic medicine. It stops the thinning of hair and reduces its brittleness as well. This in turn increases hair growth.
- Lycopodium: Premature baldness shows a dramatically marked response on the use of this miracle homeopathic drug. Women suffering from post-partum hair loss also benefit a lot from using Lycopodium. It is formed from the distillation of evergreen plant spores, such as club moss.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Table salt (sodium chloride) is used to prepare this homeopathic medicine. Natrum Muriaticum is especially beneficial when dry crusts form on the scalp and dandruff is the primary reason for hair loss. It even helps when hair fall is triggered by menstrual problems or any skin disorder. This homeopathic remedy is also effective in treating hormonal imbalance related hair loss. Emotional and sensitive people are generally prescribed this drug by their homeopath.
- Phosphorous: Another tried and tested hair growth enhancer is phosphorous. People who have baldness in patches and lose hair in clumps are benefitted by this homeopathic medicine. People who suffer from minor scalp ailments or those who lose hair due to excess dandruff are also prescribed this drug by their homeopath.
- Kalium Sulphuricum: Hair loss due to flaky dandruff is treated with Kalium Sulphuricum and it is available in tablet and liquid form. It contains some amounts of sulphur and hence shouldn’t be over used. It is generally prescribed for twice a day application. Generally it isn’t recommended in excess and its use should be stopped after two weeks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
There are a lot of medicines or ayurvedic solutions for hairfall. But I am not sure which one to buy. Which is better? The ayurvedic or the medicines given by the doctor. Also is there any one solution for all the hair problems like hairfall drying of hair and etc. As a student, a study a lot and hence I get this problem of not concerning much about the hair. But finally after I finish my studies it should not be a problem. Please find a solution to this and tell. Me. Thank you in advance.
Hii m 21 years old. I have stretch marks on my body. So what should I do to clear all these stretch marks.
How to regain hair fall naturally, also how to reduce body weight naturally. Is Patanjali products good to use?
Lybrate | Dr. Sanjeev Gulati speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY