Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yash BhatiaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Jone's fracture Right foot, 61yrs male, had 6wks of POP below knee cast, Total duration since injury-3months+, having pain off and on walking, feeling of small boney swelling around fracture site on touch, X-ray at present shows less gap reduction compared to the 1st X-ray, How long it takes to heal this fracture and full weight bearing should be done or not?
I am just 20 years old but I feel hip pain if I stand even for 5 minutes. What can I do to get rid of this.
One year ago, I cress an accident through bike ride and on that day some lightly pain on my right leg. But till date the leg pain will increase very high. So please suggest me what can I do?
I am having sharp pain in my left heel and it is acute when starts to walk and gradually the pain becomes tolerable. It started about one month back. What is the reason for this condition?
I have a problem of muscle pain. It starts at any time and I am weak too. So is there any vitamins to solve these issues.
Sir, mother has a problem of cervical and due to this she has severe pain from back to toe, since 1 month, she feels as the pain is running from place to place, mainly she has pain in joints. After late night it increases. Age - 36.
I am 58 years old male with 79 kgs weight with 140/90 BP. Since last 4 years also suffering from Gouty Arthritis on both the Ankles and toe region. My blood uric acid levels 9.9 .I'll get excruciating pain at least once or twice in a month. At that time Febuxostat 40 mg.
Back pain refers to a severe pain in the back due to a strain in the muscle and the associated ligaments of the spine. Back pain is a fairly common condition and almost everyone has experienced it at least once in their lifetime. The pain can be either acute (pain in sudden bursts) or chronic (lasting for more than a month). Back pain generally tends to subside if one takes appropriate measures.
You might experience the following symptoms along with back pain:
- Severe pain around the muscles which might stretch down to your feet
- Back pain will significantly limit the flexibility of your back
- If there are recurrent instances of high fever and severe gall bladder disorders along with the pain, a consultation with your doctor is highly recommended.
Back pain might occur due to the following reasons:
- Back pain might occur as a result of osteoarthritis (a disorder that is characterized by the breaking and wearing down of the flexible tissues at the end of the bones) and osteoporosis (a disorder marked by bones that are weak and brittle).
- It might occur as a result of a fatal accident or an injury.
- If you are a chain smoker and have a history of excessive alcohol or drug abuse, you are more likely to experience back pain.
- Back pain might also occur as a result of ageing, excessive weight gain, lack of regular exercising, cancer and instances of severe depression.
Ayurveda can be very useful for eradicating back pain. According to Ayurveda, back pain is caused due to the heightening of the ‘vata’ owing to an unhealthy diet, anxiety, and suppression of muscles, collectively called ‘dosha’.
The Ayurvedic remedies for back pain are as follows:
- A regular intake of 30 ml of Aloe Vera juice in the morning might heal symptoms of back pain
- A regular intake of a mixture of 5g Triphala churnam mixed with water before retiring for the night might help to ease the general discomfort associated with back pain.
- Consume a medicinal preparation of 100ml of Black Gram (Urad Dal) daily for a week in order to get rid of the pain.
- You can also perform Paschimottanasana (an exercise where you have to touch the toes and repeat the same for a few times) and Vayu Mudra (an exercise where you have to move the index finger on the thumb base and the thumb finger in closed proximity to the index finger while the other fingers remain in a perpendicular position) to get rid of the back pain.
- Cut down on your consumption of pungent spices. This is because these pungent spices tend to have a drying effect on the body, that in turn, might lead to severe back pain, especially in the lower back along with constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hello Doc Now a days my left hand pink finger hurting so much unconditionally. I don't know any reason. And one thing that I add more is that whenever I got conscious or nervous. . My hands and legs finger start shaking. I don't exact reason. I am bold person in nature. But I don't know why this thing happen. Is it sign of bad health. Specially my pink finger start paining in every 24 hour.
What are the remedies for knee pain and what kind of food they should take. If they are 60 year old heart patients. Kindly suggest us the pain relief techniques your response will be appreciable. Thank you.
Doctor. I often suffer with severe leg pain because I stand for 10 to 15 hours a day. Can you give me a solution for this problem.
I have sever neck pain and my Ortho surgeon informs me that at my age of 77, except physio therapy nothing can be done. He informs me that I can try steroid. Is it advisable to take steroid at this age in my neck? Regards. KK Moorthy.
Slip disk is a condition of the spinal column which consists of a stack of vertebras from the cervical, thoracic and the lumbar spine.The bones of the spine are cushioned by disks that are present to absorb shocks. Trauma to the spine may cause the disk to bulge or be ruptured. This may lead to pain in the neck and the back.
Causes of slip disk
Slip disk is caused when the jelly like substance present in the disks bulges out. The damaged disk thus puts pressure on the adjacent nerve causing excruciating pain. The various causes of a slipped disk are:
1. Incorrect form during exercise: If you are into weight lifting, it is important that you use proper form during exercising. Moves like barbell squat and deadlifts can put pressure on the spine and lead to disk problems, if not done correctly. Make sure you work on your core strength and keep your lower back straight while exercising.
2. Smoking: Smoking causes the disks to lose their flexibility and thus, increases the risk of slipped disk.
3. Ageing: Ageing decreases the content of water in the spine, thus leading to inflexibility.
The symptoms of slip disk are:
1. Pain on one side of the body that tends to aggravate over time
2. Activities such as sitting and coughing may lead to pressure on the spine causing pain
3. Your range of motion on certain movements may be restricted
4. Pain in the neck while moving it
5. Numbness in the shoulder and the neck region
6. You may experience tingling sensations in the genitals, hips and the legs
7. You may have muscles spasms which lead to sudden contraction of the muscles
8. It may also lead to partial paralysis of the lower body
1. If you are overweight, try to reduce weight and then focus on maintaining healthy weight levels
2. Maintain proper posture while sitting or standing
3. Exercise on a regular basis to build strength and keep your joints healthy
4. Don't remain in seated position for an extended period of time. Take small breaks in between to stretch