Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Yamini KansalYour feedback matters!
It was bleeding 3rd month pregnancy. Gynaecologist suggested to take mtp. Due to empty sac present. As suggested .I had miso tabs (8) and office 200 for 7 days. After 6-7 days bleeding also controlled. Now it is 10 days. I am feeling itching in my vagina. While pissing. I am observing some particles. Coming out.(but not bleeding. Is DNC required? How to get rid of this infection? Still I am using office 200.
Is it natural to get belly bloated during menstrual days especially the first day when I get dysmenorrhea. Before menstruation starting also I had my stomach bloated to some extend. Basically I am not an obese or something but only my stomach appears bloated. Its due to what? Please reply.
Hello. Am recently been diagnosed by pcod. I got my last periods on march 10th. But from past 5 years I have irregular periods. I consulted a doctor she askd me to usg, prolactin and thyroid test. Prolactin and thyroid test was normal. Usg depicted that I have pcod. Doctor asked me wait til april 15th to c if I would get my periods on time if not she askd me to start on regestrone frm 15th of april for that I would get my periods by 25th after which fron 5th day of my periods she asked me to take ginette 35 6 cycles for 6 months. I had an intercourse with my partner on 17th april (i was on regestrone) we did use condom but he has a doubt that the sperms might have gone in. I waited for my periods til 25th but its been delayed by 12 days, to confirm if am pregnant I did hcg urine test at home the result was negative. Please assist me. Am I pregnant? What do I need to do? Am not looking forward to have a baby as of now. If am pregnant can I go for abortion.
Hi I am a doctor myself. My periods are 10 days late, my upt is negative but this constant discomfort is getting to me. Please any suggestions.
Breathe in and breathe out, is an involuntary continuous action through which the human body receives the oxygen it requires for proper functiong. Without oxygen, our entire circulatory system would collapse. However, with the amount of pollutants present in the air today, the air we breathe is not as pure as it should be. Instead of breathing in oxygen, we’re breathing in harmful gases like carbon monoxide and sulphur dioxide along with particulate matter. Prolonged exposure to pollutants like this can seriously endanger our health and well-being. Air pollution spreads easily and the only way to protect oneself from it is by creating a barrier that filters the air we breathe in.
And, for this reason it is advisable that one should wear a respirator or mask. When wearing a mask or respirator the most important part is to ensure that it seals your nose and mouth effectively. Otherwise, pollutants can enter through the gaps and contaminate the filtered air. But how should one decide, which type of mask is suitable for them and for that we need to understand what all masks are available.
Respiratory masks can be grouped into three categories:
- Simple flat masks as worn by doctors while operating
- Highly beneficial where there is heavy particulate matter density in the air as they are effectve at filtering out particulate matter
- Does not offer protection against harmful chemicals
- It is a good idea to wear these masks while travelling through dusty zones or when caught in a storm
- Offer protection only for a limited time
- Cannot bot be reused
- Cost around few hundred rupees
- Respirators have similar structure as that of surgical masks
- They fit the face better that surgical mask
- Have filters installed and protection against particulate matter and against certain gases and chemicals
- For better protection, they should be washed regularly against harmful fumes and particulate matter encountered
- Should be used while travelling through heavy traffic zones and while working in construction zones
- Ideal way to to protect yourself
- Cost around few hundred to thousand rupees, based on thier quality and brand
- Gas masks are often worn in chemical laboratories
- Special replaceable filters offer full protection against, both particulate matter and harmful chemicals
- Basic mask costs around 1000 rupees and higher based on quality and brand
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Sir, My wife has a ovarian cyst in her left ovary & for treatment doctor told her to take endosis 2 mg tablet for 90 days. Now she is taking the tablets from last 50 days daily 1nos. I want to know that if we intercourse in this present condition can she get pregnant? Or if I use emergency contraceptive pill after unprotected sex then what will be the problem?
Physical intimacy brings a couple closer in a relationship, encourages emotional bonding and whilst doing all of this, also bring a whole array of health benefits with it for both partners. Regular sex can actually make you physically healthier! Have a look at the benefits it brings, along with unmentionable pleasure. Speak to a sexologist for more information.
1. More Sex, Less Stress: If you're freaking out about tomorrow's job interview, slip between the sheets. People who have intercourse at least once over two weeks were better able to manage stressful situations. That's because endorphins and oxytocin are released during sex and these being the feel good hormones activate pleasure centers in the brain that create feelings of intimacy and relaxation and help stave off anxiety and depression. You don't have to climax to net the effects, but you'll get the biggest surge of soothing hormones if you have an orgasm.
2. Sex Boosts Immunity: Good sexual health may mean better physical health. Having sex once or twice a week has been linked with higher levels of an antibody called immunoglobulin A or IgA, which can protect you from getting colds and other infections.
3. Sex Relieves pain: If you're using headache as an excuse to not make love, stop doing that. Have sex instead, because, when you're about to have an orgasm, the level of the hormone oxytocin increases by five times. These endorphins actually reduces aches and pains.
4. Sexual activity Increases blood circulation: Because your heart rate increases when you have sex, fresh blood is supplied to your organs and cells. While used blood is removed, the body also expels toxins and other materials that cause you to feel tired.
5. Sex is Exercise: Sex is a really great form of exercise. It won't replace the treadmill, but it counts for something. Sex uses about five calories per minute, four more calories than watching TV.
6. Sex Improves Cardiovascular Health: Researchers have also found that having sex twice or more a week reduces the risk of contracting fatal heart attack by half for the men, compared with those who had sex less than once a month.
7. Sex Reduces Prostate Cancer Risk: Frequent ejaculations, especially in 20 something men, may reduce the risk of prostate cancer later in life.
8. You sleep better: The sleep that you get just after you've made love will be much more relaxed. Getting a good night's sleep will make you feel alert and overall healthy.
I have done with follicular studies n my egg has rupture today we have tried in afternoon but my husband was not satisfied can I conceive if I try in night?
I am a 22 year old girl. I am having period problem for past one year. I did ultrasound scanning and blood test. And the results were normal. Except that I was slightly anemic. I weigh 65 kgs and 156cm tall. I really dont know the reason for irregular periods. Could you please help and suggest a remedy too to solve my problem ?
It may appear counterintuitive, but including a little bit of sweets in your meal could help you stop gaining unhealthy weight new research suggests. Eating sweet food causes the brain to form a memory of a meal and this memory can help you better control eating habits, the researchers explained.
Neurons in the dorsa hippocampus, the part of the brain that is critical for episodic memory are activated by consuming sweets. Episodic memory is the autobiographical events experienced at a particular time and place.
Pregnancy can be easy and smooth, while on the other hand, it might be time consuming, marred with conception difficulties all along the way. Pregnancy may seem exciting to some, whereas it can be stressful for others. Regardless of whether it is the first child you are planning or have had a successful pregnancy previously; there are some tips you need to keep in mind in order to improve fertility and give birth to a healthy child.
Some fertility boosting factors are:
These fantastic swimmers are at the very root of male fertility. Some important components which need to be taken into consideration are sperm count, sperm motility (the ability of the sperm to swim around the female reproductive tract) and morphology (shape and size of a sperm). In order to have all these parameters in check and working fine, one needs to abstain from smoking and limit alcohol consumption among many other lifestyle modifications.
Having unprotected vaginal intercourse during the woman’s fertile days in a month helps improve chances of conception.
Fertility becomes a challenge when you are either overweight or underweight. The weight of a woman affects ovulation (The release of eggs from the ovaries) and causes hormonal imbalance; factors which make it very difficult to conceive. Keep your weight levels in check and that could prove primarily essential in bettering your fertility.
Staying well nourished boosts your odds of conceiving! Make sure to include enough protein, iron, zinc, vitamin C, and vitamin D in your diet, because deficiencies in these nutrients have been linked to lengthened menstrual cycles (and therefore less frequent ovulation) and a higher risk of early miscarriage. Consult gynaecologist if you should take a daily multivitamin supplement. And be sure to eat protein-rich foods, such as meat, fish, low-fat dairy products, eggs, and beans.
Beware of STDs or Sexually Transmitted Diseases. One is the most prone to STDs of any kind if he/she happens to engage in unprotected sexual intercourse; having a number of sexual partners just ups the chances of getting afflicted by STD. Protected vaginal intercourse helps prevent STDs, thus enhancing fertility and subsequently, chances of conception.
According to several studies, the lubricant one chooses surprisingly plays a significant role in determining fertility. Not all lubricants boost fertility and sperm motility (sperm count). Baby oil or egg whites are a few good examples of such lubricants.
While a limited amount of caffeine consumption is good, overdoing it might spoil and hamper fertility. Limit caffeine intake and keep it within a level of 200-250mg a day.
Smoking, besides playing havoc with every organ in the body, affects the reproductive organs and thus fertility. In men, it leads to reduced sperm count and in women, it causes DNA damage. Stub the bud right now and never get back to it.
Certain toxic chemicals can lead to female and male infertility. So it is advisable that you stay away from chemicals such as pesticides, organic solvents and lead, the primary toxins which pose a severe threat to fertility.
- Exercising regularly can never go wrong. It gives you the strength and stamina, boosting your overall health. However, vigorous exercises, especially when you are trying to conceive, will do you no good. It might adversely lead to the suppression of certain hormones such as progesterone (pregnancy stimulating hormone) and might affect ovulation, hence affecting fertility. Aim at a regular 20 minutes session of light exercises; mild cardiovascular exercises such as walking can work wonders, especially in such circumstances.