Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Yamini KansalYour feedback matters!
Any kind of dysfunction points to the issues experienced during any stage of the cycle of physical issue that prevents the participants from experiencing any kind of satisfaction from the intimate activities. Though the researches imply that sexual problems are common all across the globe; 43% of women along with 31% of men are affected by some sort of dysfunction; however, it is something that most people are hesitant to talk about. But thankfully enough, most cases of sexual problems can be effectively treated, and can be prevented from occurring again, by sharing your concerns with a qualified doctor. You should consider visiting the doctor along with your partner.
What leads to sexual problems?
Sexual problems can be caused either due to physical or psychological reasons. Many medications and clinical conditions can cause a variety of sexual dysfunctions, and these physical conditions include heart and vascular disease, high levels of blood sugar and blood pressure, any kind of neurological disorder, chronic diseases of the kidneys, liver and lungs, and hormonal imbalances. In addition to this, the side effects stemming from any medicine, including antidepressant drugs, can cast a harmful impact on the sexual desire and its normal functioning. On the other hand, psychological causes refer to the stress caused due to work pressures, anxiety, depression, excessive concern about sexual performance, feelings of guilt, and relationship problems.
What are the common sexual problems?
What leads to sexual problems can cause a wide variety of issues in both men and women. While erectile dysfunction is most commonly found in men, vaginal dryness is the most common issue in women. Sexual dysfunction can take a variety of forms, and it is not plainly confined to the dysfunction or simple disinterest in sex, which is commonly termed as lack of sex drive. It can also involve pain while having sex or an inability to maintain the erection or experiencing pain while getting an orgasm. There are some people who experience excruciating pain during intercourse, which is often accompanied with a burning sensation.
All couples have the right to enjoy a happy and healthy sex life, which can be considered a crucial aspect of any relationship. So, if you are having any kind of difficulty that is interrupting your lovemaking, it is imperative to speak with your doctor to get the right diagnosis, and discuss openly with your partner to find out the ideal solution of your sexual problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I am married so I am decide plan to child so get best advice what period I have sex between period time.
Hi Dr. I am married girl. Which day we plan a baby in month. My last period date 9 feb. Now it come 5 march. Please tell.
I am suffering from severe period throat infection. I had consulted many ENT doctors but no relief, they will give antibiotics (pentids 400, azithral.) when taking this for some days it will go but after a few weeks it's come again. I am suffering from this for about 2 years. Once every month I need to take antibiotics for this. When throat infection occur fever also comes. Pls help me.
During sex My husband assured that he didn't ejaculated inside my vagina But we never go for pul out method So should I take pil. . I'm breastfeeding.
Allergic reactions are the body’s way of responding to foreign substances. The body recognizes these substances (be it food, pollens, insect bites, etc.) as antigens and produces antibodies. These antibodies can cause various reactions depending on the severity of the allergen, be it skin rash, hives, or angioedema. In severe cases, there could be swelling of the tongue and the respiratory tract, leading to choking of the airways.
Literally, angioedema means swelling of the blood vessels. These are located in the underlying layers of the skin and their swelling can lead to formation of giant hives, which can be extremely itchy, reddish, and oval or circular in shape. The affected area I usually warm and painful to touch.
Angioedema is caused due to the following:
Food allergies including eggs, peanuts, shellfish, milk, tree nuts, chocolates, etc.
Insect bites or stings
Pollen, latex, animal dander, poison ivy, and other common allergens
Medications like aspirin, penicillin, ibuprofen, and some blood pressure medicines
In response to blood transfusions
Auto-immune disorders like lupus
Conditions like leukemia and thyroid disorders
Infections like hepatitis, cytomegalovirus infections, Epstein-Barr infections, etc.
Weather conditions like extremes of cold, heat, or pressure
Extreme emotional stress
Genetic angioedema, passed on from parents to children, which could last forever
While hives usually develop without any warning, the following condition puts a person at risk of developing angioedema.
Predisposition to allergic reactions (highly active immune system)
Previous history of allergies
Genetic history of allergies or angioedema
Most angioedema cases are limited to the skin and hives, but there could be severe cases leading to respiratory distress.
If it is the first instance of hives, the doctor would ask detailed questions about similar occurrence in the past. They would also check if there are similar hives on other parts of the body like the back, which you may have missed. If required, this examination is followed by allergy testing and blood testing. The allergy testing will help identify if you are allergic to some of the common things which cause allergy. The blood test will look for your eosinophil count, which is usually high in people prone to allergies. C1 esterase inhibitor test and complement particles also can be checked, if there is suspicion of genetic angioedema.
This would depend on the severity of symptoms
- In case of angioedema, admission in hospital may be needed.
- Tracheostomy may also become essential to save patients life.
- Vigorous therapy with intravenous medications like steroid, antihistamines and others may be needed.
- Under medical treatment, antihistamines like cetirizine and loratadine are prescribed. However, severe cases may require steroids like prednisolone.
Once you know what caused it, avoid exposure to these substances and further attacks can be prevented. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I had hsg, My right fallopian tube is blocked in hsg .but left too not active. Then doc said laparoscopy. What to do.
My periods cycle was mostly for 28 days, but last month my periods started after 34 days. actually we are trying to conceive for last 4-5 months. Now this time it has been 37 days but periods have not started so I took pregnancy test at home which has created more confusion as initially one line appeared and then another faint line appeared. So I tooo the test twice but same result. So does it mean I am pregnant or it is evaporation line? Please clear my confusion.
Many people feel hungry throughout the day. They are lethargic until they lay their hands on food. These bouts of hunger go on like a vicious circle and if not resisted it can lead to health issues.
- A high: fiber diet can prevent unnecessary hunger: Your diet should be rich in fiber. Body takes a longer span of time to digest fiber rich food. It also makes you feel full for hours together. Having fiber will keep your bowel movements in control and is therefore healthy. Remember to add extra fiber to your bowl of cereals or salad to keep pangs of hunger at bay.
- Divide one heavy meal into two smaller meals: Eating heavy meals and that too less frequently is really bad for your health. This can make you feel hungry time and again. To control the constant rumbling inside your tummy, you should divide one big meal into two or more smaller meals. For instance, if you were supposed to eat sandwiches, boiled eggs and soup for lunch, you should probably eat sandwiches at noon and eat the soup and eggs any time later in the day.
- Never be a fast eater: Jumping on your food is the worst way of tackling things. Research studies show how a human brain takes more than twenty minutes to tell your body it is full and satisfied. If you don't wish to overeat throughout the day, you must consume your food slowly. This way the brain takes more time in realizing it is full and thus further time in feeling subsequent hunger.
- Drink more glasses of water: Every person should drink around three to four liters of water. Drinking water half an hour after a meal can keep your gustatory concerns in check for long. Water keeps you hydrated, helps in digestion and controls unnecessary hunger.
- Eat a good amount of protein: Protein makes you full in very little time and thus doesn't need to be consumed in great quantities. It will make you feel content for long as your blood sugar levels are in balance through protein consumption. Protein takes time to be digested.
National Geographic writer and explorer, Dan Buettner ,who studies the world's longest lived peoples, calls these areas where these people live ?Blue Zones?.
According to the New York Times they have the following in common:
1, An environment that encourages a healthy diet and plenty of exercise.
2, Healthy relationships with other people and good psychological health.
3, Looking after gardens.
4, Having a spirit of cooperation.
5, Easily accessible public health.
6, Being valued as seniors by their families and communities.
I had sex with cloths on on 4th march. While having sex with cloths on I (boy) cummed in my underwear and the my jeans got damp which also touch her underwear above her vagina. After that she is having all 7 periods till now. Serial order is 6th march, 12 april 12 may 14 June 19 July 18 august and 19 September. She once vomited in may. And became ill during march to april. Can she still become pregnant from the sex with cloths on done in march 4? Can breakthrough bleeding happens every month like periods?
A simple, uncomplicated cataract surgery should not take more than 10 minutes to perform. The best part about a cataract surgery is that most people see almost immediate results and improved vision. However, full recovery can take awhile. Each person heals at a different speed but ideally, your eyes should heal completely in a month.
Here are a few tips to help speed up this process and avoid infections and eye injuries:
- Take it easy: Just because the surgery takes a short time is no reason to underestimate its importance. Do not drive on the first day and as far as possible avoid driving for the next few days as well. Do not put any extra pressure on your eyes by bending, lifting weights etc. This will ensure that your stitches do not tear open. Try to avoid excessive sneezing and coughing as this can jerk the lens out of place.
- Protect your eyes: Wearing sunglasses is a good idea after a cataract surgery. This will protect your delicate eyes against dust, wind etc. Avoid using community swimming pools and hot tubs immediately after such a surgery to lower the risk of infections. Avoid rubbing your eyes aggressively. For the first week, keep your face out of the shower so as to avoid feeling the need to press or rub your eyes as well as to protect them from bacteria in the water.
- Lubricate: Your eyes may feel dry and scratchy after a cataract surgery. This is normal and not something to worry about. Your doctor will prescribe eye drops to be taken after the surgery. Use these regularly. Once this is over you may need additional artificial tears or lubricating eye drops. However, do not take these drops without first consulting your doctor. If your eyes are sensitive to the preservatives in bottled eye drops, look for single use ampoules. Ensure that you always wash your hands well before administering the eye drops.
- Keep the eye clean: Though washing your face is avoidable, you must still keep the eye clean. Use cotton and a sterile saline wash for the first few days. You can later replace the saline with cool boiled water.
If you feel any deterioration in your vision, pain or excessive discharge in the operated eye, you must immediately consult your doctor. Seeing sudden flashes of light or floaters in your vision should also not be ignored.
Am 29 years old, unmarried. My virginity layer broken while cycling in gym. Am still virgin. Last month my bf just rubbed his pennis on my vagina but not at all penetrate inside and my vagina is tight dat a finger also cant penetrate till now. He dint release sperm but still am scared as some liquid cam frm him which is nt sperm fr sure. He dint rub near vagina. But still I dint get my periods. Mine is 45 days cycle irregular period but still am scared. It was first time. please suggest. Ll pregnancy happens without intercourse?
I am 23 year old female. I am pregnant. My last date come 8th January. Tell me how calculate of my which is months running. Or very pain in my breast and belly. Can this time we make relation?
Ovulaion period k kitne din bad tk hoti Hain? Ovulaion date me sex krne se" XY"cromosome Fatilise hota hain? Ovulaion ka symtrom kya hain?
I am experiencing lot of pain in vagina after having sex, vaginal discharge has also increased, I have checked for pregnancy and its negative. Can I know the reason due to which it may happen.
Though it sounds incredible, it has been proved factual and is recommended by several doctors as well. Human health depends mainly on the digestive system.
Drinking ordinary potable water helps clean the gastrointestinal tract and the blood, thereby remove toxins from the body. Thus many of the ailments are cured by practising water therapy.
How to practise?
The method of water therapy is simple, easy and inexpensive. Early in the morning, before attending to any of the morning chores, 5 glasses of water should be taken at one stretch. You may give a short break. Do spot walking for a few minutes and then drink rest of the water. Take necessary precaution against impurities of water. Water should be boiled and cooled if purity is suspected.
For the next 45 minutes to one hour after drinking water, no other beverage or eatable should be taken. After supper one should not have any stimulating beverage or a soft drink.
During the first few days of therapy, one may pass urine 3-4 times within one hour after drinking water. Some may have even loose stools. But in a short period everything comes back to normalcy and symptoms of relief from the disease will be seen.
Person suffering from arthritis and rheumatism should take water therapy three times a day in the first week and thereafter may practise it once in a day. While practising water therapy, water should be taken two hours after meal and not before that.