Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. YakubYour feedback matters!
Hai sir/madam. I'm Arjun. I do kitchen hand job in Melbourne as a parttime. So I need to clean al dishes return from job. Since 2 weeks in suffering from severe back pain I'm not able to sit. But I'm able to stand. I have used so many pain killers and had done several sessions of physiotherapy. Moreover I terminated my work since 4 days. How can I overcome this problem pls suggest me any cure.
Hi, i have a question that my both hand vibrating very badly. When I picked something in my hand then my hand not stable even if it is light in weight. Please help me in proper direction.
I am suffering from intense pain in my leg from toe to hip. It feels as something is stretching my leg from toe. I am suffering since 4 years approx.
I have back bone pain severely from 3 months I have taken scanning and x ray but doctors say normal. any remedy for this.?
I am 29 years old my lower back's in pain very. I am cheek by a doctor but no result give me this problem solution.
From last few days I have a back problem, probably weakness is the problem. I don't know how to cope up with this. Please help me out. Thanks and regards Shahnaz.
I m a 25 year old male and I m feeling a pain in left syd chest goes through left shoulder. And feeling that there is nothing left in my left hand sometimes. What should you do?
Hello sir, I am hardly suffering with low back pain since last 6 months .I don't want to use any pain killers because of side effects At present I am working as vice -principal in private degree college . I request you kindly give any suggestions to reduce this problem ?
I am 6.2 feet tall, Gym free, but from some days by back is aching. I alsk used the back support belt still no relief. Tried some google and found some exercises little bit relieved but not fully recovered. What should I do next. Bed rest or some physiotherapy.
Sir I have problem in my lower back. I do my investigation like MRI. I found my l4l5 buldge so I want to know to treatment of my slip disk.
Along with bones, the human structure is also supported by cartilage. Cartilage is a tough, flexible tissue that acts as a cushion between bones at joints. Some parts of the body such as the outer structure of the ear is completely made up of cartilage. Damage to the cartilage can cause pain. inflammation and in some cases even a degree of disability. Since cartilage does not have a blood supply, cartilage damage takes longer to heal than other injuries.
There are three main causes of cartilage damage
- Direct impact: Cartilage can get damaged by heavy impact during a bad fall or an accident. For this reason, sportspersons have a high risk of suffering from cartilage damage.
- Wear and tear: Over time, joint experiences wear and tear that can damage cartilage. The knees are often most affected by this. Obese people are at a higher risk of knee cartilage injury than others because of the additional pressure being out on the knees.
- Lack of movement: Long periods of immobility or inactiveness can also cause damage to cartilage.
A physical examination may not be enough to diagnose cartilage damage as the symptoms of this condition are very similar to that of a sprain or ligament damage. In addition to a physical examination, a doctor may use Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) or Arthroscopy. An MRI uses radio waves and a magnetic field to create a detailed image of the body. Arthroscopy involves the insertion of a tube-like instrument into the joint to determine the extent of cartilage injury.
Treatment for cartilage damage is both surgical and non-surgical.
Non-surgical treatment includes exercises, steroid injections and physical therapy.
If the patient does not respond well to this form of treatment, surgical options may be looked at. The type of surgery required depends on the age and activity level of the patient along with the extent of the injury.
Some of the surgical options include:
- Debridement: This involves using a small arthroscopic instrument to smoothen the damaged cartilage and remove loose edges. This prevents the cartilage from rubbing against adjacent bone and muscle tissue.
- Marrow stimulation: By drilling small holes under the damaged cartilage, the surgeon exposes blood vessels that lie inside the bone and trigger the formation of a blood clot. This, in turn, triggers the development of new cartilage.
- Mosaicplasty: This procedure involves the transference of healthy cartilage from one part of the body to another. It is used for isolated cases of cartilage injury on patients who are below the age of 50. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
Since from last week In the morning when I woke up, I am feeling extremely back bone pain. This happen only in the morning. What should I do for this.
I'm suffering from back pain, tiredness and fatigue usually. I'm a banker. Please advise me. I got infected with herpes simplex 1 in chest n back area a year ago.
I am 38 years old man. I had a fracture in my left hand. The elbow was dislocated and I had an operation. Plaster has been removed one month back and now the elbow region is hard. There is lack of free movement as the hand has not been straight completely. Date of operation was 12-03-15 ; opening of plaster was 12-04-15. Please give me the best advice by which my hand movement will be perfect again.
My knee has been paining badly from past few days, I have even consulted the doctors about it, but when I was at medication given by them, till that time I was alright but after completing the full course of medication, my knee is again badly injured, can you please help?
Do all sinusitis show on CT scans. Because I did a CT scan it show noting. The head X-ray show noting. But I have problems with My head and that. I feel like pressure in My head. Mostly to the back of head. And that.
Shoulder problems usually happen because of internal problems or external trauma. People who are into any form of manual labour, pick up a lot of heavy things regularly or play sports experience shoulder pain at some point of time or other. Shoulder pain can be detected by physical examination, mri, x-ray, ultrasound and medical history.
The most common types of shoulder problems are arthritis, fracture, dislocation, frozen shoulder, rotator cuff tear, and rotator cuff disease. Cures for the different shoulder pains are different. Follow these simple ways to help you manage the pain.
1. Rest the hurtful shoulder: you need to take ample rest. Using the arm which is affected is not a good idea and needs to be avoided. If your job involves manual labour, it is advised that you stay at home to rest.
2. Ice pack healing: applying ice pack on the wound is also advised around 3-4 times in a day. This varies as per the kind of shoulder pain, so doctor's advice must be followed.
3. Be consistent with exercise: depending upon the source of pain, physiotherapist will advise certain sets of shoulder exercises. It is very important that they should be performed diligently for fast recovery.
4. Support it well: wearing a sling is extremely important and should not be taken lightly at any point of time. A good support will ensure there is no mislocation and faster recovery.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.