Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yachna Grover
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Yachna GroverYour feedback matters!
Incontinentia pigmenti (ip) is a genetic dermatological disorder affecting the skin, hair, teeth, and central nervous system. Progressive skin changes occur in four stages, the first of which appear in early infancy or can be present at birth. Ip is an x-linked dominant genetic disorder caused by mutations in the ikbkg gene.
A homoeopathic constitutional treatment where medicine is given based on his symptomatology and constitution will give wonderful results.
I am asking this question for my wife. Actually her Period date was 14th .that means on 14th nov this month. Bt she had not. May be about one week before 14th Nov unfortunately during intercourse by mistake sperm got entered in her vagina. But I am not sure. So she is depressed for her Period. Bcz today h 2 Dec.(17 days passed). 2nd thing is that we were not planning for baby. And we don't want it yet. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz suggest me what my wife should do. One thing more to inform that last month also she had 11-12 days of late period. And this irregularities of her Period is also her usual problem. Thank you.
My partner and myself had protected sex and then I removed the condom and wiped my private part properly and just once inserted it inside her. The following month she had her normal period and now she is 2 weeks late for her next period ,does that mean she is pregnant or has any chances of being pregnant. What are the chances of her being pregnant and if she is pregnant how early can we see the signs of pregnancy or how early can we detect pregnancy. Can you tel us the first symptoms of pregnancy at the earliest stage. What all are the symptoms that can be noticed if she is pregnant?
I have burning in my private area it hurts when I wash . It started one year back since I used a hair removing cream I am 50 female
Menstruation is a physically painful affair for many women. Abdominal cramps accompanied by painful thighs and calves are commonly faced by many women just before the onset of their periods. In some cases, this situation can continue for the whole week, making it difficult to get any work done. This pain is also known as dysmenorrhea. Instead of popping a painkiller, here are a few homeopathic medications that can effectively cure this problem.
- Pulsatilla: Made from windflower, this is one of the oldest forms of homeopathic medication. Pulsatilla is suited to sensitive women and can be used to treat both irregular and painful menses. It also helps deal with over sensitivity and mood changes. Pulsatilla is most useful when taken between periods.
- Belladonna: Belladonna acts on the nervous system to treat sudden intense abdominal cramps and congested dysmenorrhea. If the blood in your periods is bright red and flows at a high rate, belladonna may be the solution to your problems. Other associated symptoms belladonna can help treat are red, flushed skin and temperature spikes.
- Magnesium Phosphoricum: Every woman has a different type of menstrual pain. If the pain you feel is soothed by heat packs and application of pressure but aggravated by any type of movement, you could try to treat it with Magnesium Phosphoricum. This is also effective for period pains that increase in the night and early menses.
- Nux Vomica: Nux Vomica is made from the seed of a plant. This is particularly effective in cases of menstruation accompanied by diarrhea. Nux Vomica also helps treat irregular and prolonged menses. It also helps deal with abdominal cramps and heartburn. Nux vomica should ideally be taken in low potency doses as it can have a number of side effects when taken regularly in high potency doses.
- Cimicifuga: Cimicifuga is very effective when it comes to treating painful muscular cramps. Women who need cimicifuga will find that as the flow increases, so do the cramps. These women also suffer from headaches, severe abdominal pain and shooting pains in the thighs. Along with pain, it also helps treat nervousness that may be a result of the menstrual discomfort.
- Chamomilla: Every woman deals with her pain in a different way. For some women, passive movement like driving a car can help alleviate pain. In such cases, the use of chamomilla can be very beneficial. It also helps with clotted bleeding and bleeding between periods.
Mostly, menstrual pain during menses is due to hormonal irregularities and cysts of ovaries or uterus. So, in case of complaints, we need to access these also while selecting remedies. Constitutionally and symptomatically selected medicine in Homeopathy will help the patients get relief.