Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Y P Malik
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Y P MalikYour feedback matters!
My father got injured in a road accident 2 days back on 22nd Nov. He suffered severe head injury, left leg below knee is completely crushed and also got injured in collar bones. Since then he is in neuro ICU and still unconscious after 2 days. Doctor says there is clotting in brain stem and it is very deep. While he is under complete surveillance, doctor says that one can only wait and he cannot be operated in brain stem. What should I do?
I have too much irritation on my penis what is the solution please tel what I hve to do ? And look like two pimples type on side of sperm.
I'm 19, female I've in a very stressful situation from the past 5-6 months as I'm away from my family and boyfriend and my family refuses to leave hostel and come back I'm experiencing frequent headaches which are very disturbing from the past 2-3 months. I cry a lot due to my situation, my heart beat always rises when I think or concentrate. I got my eyesight checked and I got the new specks 1 month back. I experienced anal bleeding twice in last month and I've problem controlling my urine every time, even during normal conditions when I'm not stressed or in panic mode I can't control it. I've this problem from about 4-5 months.
Meri wife ko scene allergy hai. Pure sarir par khujali aati hai or scene red hoti hai or shale hote hai. Or khujali aane se pahle chest me pain hota hai. Bahut Dr. ko dikhaya bat kam nahi ho raha. So koi specialist doctor ho to batao plz.
I easily forget anything. If you give me any work definatly I will forget it. I am confuse at this time. Am I suffering from any disease?
Are you suffering from diabetes and are looking for ideal at home management remedies? Diabetes is a health condition, which occurs when the blood sugar level of the body rises. There are several ways following which you will be successfully able to manage your diabetes. They are as follows:
- Exercise regularly and track your workout patterns. Exercise is the most important lifestyle choice for a diabetic patient, which allows you to maintain a good shape. It boosts your body's metabolism rate and insulin uptake process. By taking notes on your exercising habits, you will be able to make timely and required changes.
- Stop consuming fast food. Try to abstain from eating outside food and reduce your intake of sugar, salt and high calorie food. Meal should be prepared at home using light ingredients and less amount of salt and sugar.
- Quit smoking as it is very harmful, especially if you are a diabetic. Smoking narrows your blood vessels, as a result of which, your blood circulation gets disrupted.
- Increase your fiber intake. Fiber is beneficial for all diabetic patients and helps in smooth functioning of your digestive processes. It also help in reducing your cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Take care and pay attention to your feet properly. You should wash your feet in lukewarm water regularly and dry them gently. You should moisturize your feet with a lotion. Check on your feet for cuts, sores, redness, swelling and blisters and consult a doctor in case of an unusual foot sore.
- Get your eyes checked frequently as diabetes affects your vision in serious ways, which may also lead to blindness. Regular eye checkups will help you to prevent retinopathy.
- Take proper care of your teeth which includes brushing and flossing at least two times every day. This is because diabetes makes you prone to several serious gum infections. Go for regular dental checkups if you have type 1 or type 2 diabetes and in case you observe swollen, red gums, consult your doctor immediately.
- Avoid stress and adapt ways to eliminate stress. Your body hormones, which are produced in relation to intense stress, prevent insulin from working efficiently, which increases your blood sugar levels and stress levels further. Relaxation techniques are effective for dealing with stress.
- Opt for several small meals instead of a few large meals every day. This helps in keeping your digestive processes active, which in turn increase insulin sensitivity.