Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Y P MalikYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from constipation since the past few days, despite the fact I drink a lot of water its not working. Any suggestions?
Hi I am a 27 years male, I have a bad headache from past 10 days, normally it will be there in the morning when I wake up from bed. It will disappear after 1 hour and again it will start once I reach at office (sitting in a ac room). Forehead aches too much. And rarely back side of the head aches. Can you please help me to get rid of this head ache?
I am 53 years old and suffering from stiffness at neck (may be ankylosing) since last 4 years. What may be the reason and what are remedies?
I have fever for more than three days and body pain also. And I am feeling very weak. Suggest me wat I do.
I think my left leg bone is crack. It is pain so much I think my leg iis down I can not do any work because of the leg please help me some buddy.
Banana has so many health benefits even d peel than why is it nt good fr a diabetic I love bananas n I am a diabetic.
I am suffering from anxiety disorder, panic attacks and depression from past 8 years. I have consulted many psychiatrist but everything was in vain. I am taking etilaam ds from past 4 years but the medicine works for only 6 hours. I have giddiness, phobia, gastric problem, blurred vision, sweating of palms, claustrophobia etc. My confidence levels are also very low. Please advice.
Hi I just got married a week back it was love marriage the only problem we are facing in our sex life are at the time of intercourse seems it never entered into the vagina she started screaming a little push a touch also make her scream with the pain now I am planning for kids I don't know how it's going to be tried so many ways like applies gel lubricant but seems it creating a mess. Now how do I get rid of it should I are she has to undergo any surgery. She asked me to do it forcefully once but it never happened by me she is bit chubby so I quit every time please let me know if there is any way we can skip it.
I am suffering from cough syrup from 2-3 days. What should I do please tell me. Please contact me and tell the medicine. So I can feel better and be fit. Please help me doctor.
I get blisters when I walk little more. I cannot walk little too. Summer is is very horrible though. Dr. once said it's epidermolysis bullosa. My mom n Grandfather too has same. How to overcome it.
In ejaculation very few White discharge are there. But how come millions of sperm present in it. It's rarely few drops.
I have pain in head last 3 years specially when empty stomache or in sun light . kindly suggest prescription ?
My one nasal hole 80% blocked. I consulted a doctor in doha qatar. Need small operation. After this operation, do affect again?
I had sex for the first time and I didn't cum and couldn't complete it because I started feeling pain in my penis. Especially on the upper skin after insertion and it is not going away even the next day. I am troubled even when I walk. Because of this reason. Kindly advice me how to get relief from the pain or any other further complication because of the same.
Sugar (cane sugar) is not only a big industry but has been a part of many of our traditional foods. Somehow, today sugar has been given a tag of being an 'unhealthy' food. What we don't realize before we demonize a food the reason for it to suddenly become unhealthy. Sugar in small required amounts does not cause any health issue. What we don't realize is the amount of sugar that we are unknowingly consuming through foods like packaged cereals ,juices , health drinks , pastries, burgers and even the so called 'low fat' packaged foods marketed as healthy foods. Excessive sugar in these forms can definitely become harmful. So, rather than banning sugar from your diet, try to make better food choices.
The steps you can take to reduce sugar intake in a week are -
1. Stay hydrated and avoid health drinks and packaged juices - Replace so-called health drinks and packaged juices with fresh drinks like lime water, coconut water, herbal teas and home-made fruit drinks like raw mango juice / aam panah and Water. The natural electrolytes will stop any craving for excessive sugar laden foods.
2. Limit caffeine intake - Drinking coffee in the morning causes caffeine kick which spikes the energy levels in the body. As soon as this spike wears off, there is an intense sugar craving in the body.
3. Eat more complex carbohydrates - Increasing consumption of complex carbohydrates such as whole grains and yams helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels in the body. This happens as they are digested slowly and help in controlling sugar cravings.
4. Restrict salt intake - Excessive salt consumption can increase cravings for sugary foods. Eating too much salt can cause the body to balance out the flavors thus leading to increased sugar cravings.
5. Exercise - Exercise causes perspiration in the body which helps in flushing out the salt and making the body alkaline thus reducing sugar cravings.
6. Limit processed food intake - Eating naturally occurring foods such as grains and fruits are healthier than eating packaged foods. Packaged foods generally contain both added sugar and salt which tend to increase sugar cravings and promotes weight gain.