Lybrate.com has top trusted Acupuncturists from across India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Www.Byebyepain.InYour feedback matters!
I want to gain weight bt despite taking double diet there is no change in my weight and body. Plzz tell me the solution wht to do.
I am non vegetarian, I suffered from PCOD. I am gaining weight very heavily. I am 5'3 inches height Weight is 75. Please suggest me to loose weight by 15 kgs.
Sir I want to join indian army but I am very weak so please tell how can I gain my weight and body. Thank you.
Among the World's Healthiest vegetables, spinach comes out at the top of our ranking list for nutrient richness
Rich in vitamins and minerals, it is also concentrated in health-promoting phytonutrients such as carotenoids (beta-carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin) and flavonoids to provide you with powerful antioxidant protection.
Enjoy baby spinach in your favorite salads or make a salad made exclusively of baby spinach. Spinach is one of only three vegetables that we recommend boiling to help reduce its concentration of oxalic acid.
We recommend boiling for just 3 minute to minimize loss of nutrients and flavor.
Can we have 2 eggs daily In our daily life Can you please suggest thanks in advance please suggest me a good food which is needed daily in our life I very thin eat a lot but still I am thin.
If we eat spinach 100gm a day, weekly 4-5 times. Is it good for health or will it cause any problem like stones formation? thanks in advance.
Hello I am 21 years old male, I used to smoke cigarettes and marijuana for past 1 year and I lost a lot of weight, I am 50 kgs now and I couldn't stop smoking and I don't eat food on time, also I couldn't stop smoking. Please suggest me the diet plan for gaining weight.
I feel sleepy all the time. I feel very week also. I want to be healthy and muscular. What should I do to increase my health and muscles?
My father had an injury 3 weeks ago in the knee and now he is suffering from pain with swelling of knee. Even he consult a doctor but there is no recovery from the pain is it is so serious. Please give some advice for recovery from pain and swelling.
I am a 24 yr male and I want to gain my weight. Current weight is 47 kg only. Looking to gain 5-10 kg. What should I do?
I am a student and according to my age my body is not growing since 3 years not my weight is increasing nor height?
Hi, My son was 17 years old. His weight is 40 kg only. He want to increase his weight and body. Please give me suggestions.
I am under weight. And my digestive system is not good. If I take nutritious food no results come and my stomach starts paining. I want to increase my weight. Kindly help I am a soldier.
Some new studies have shown that eating while you are walking can cause weight gain. The findings have said that while walking you tend to consume more food than when you are stagnant. However, not only walking but also while conversing with others or watching television increases your urge to consume more food.
The reasons for which you may consume more food while walking are:
- If you sometimes eat on the go then you can consume more food later in the day. Because while eating we did not concentrate how much of amount we consumed.
- One more reason of consuming much food can be that walking is one powerful distraction. As you do not completely concentrate on your food it falls into mindless eating.
- Concentrating on your food is a significant part of enjoying your food and managing weight gain.
- When you sit down and eat, you tend to focus on how much food you are taking in one bite, and chew properly. Nevertheless, when walking and eating none of these happens.
- When you walk and eat, you do not pay attention to what you are eating. While on the go you just grab whatever food satiates your hunger and this leads to weight gain later.
There are also some simple steps to avoid over eating. They are:
- Sit on a table and eat slowly.
- Chew your food properly.
- You should stop eating when you first start feeling that you are full.
- Try to eat as many vegetables as you can and try to avoid junk foods.
Weight gain and obesity is also associated with our mind. When we start consuming food, our brain takes at least 20 minutes to connect to our stomach. So, eating slowly is a much needed for avoiding weight gain.