Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in new delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Will CornerYour feedback matters!
I am a 18 year boy and I have spots on my body after the treatment of chicken pox. What should I do?
As one of the fifth leading cause of cancer deaths for women globally, Ovarian cancer is a serious ailment. This type of cancer usually cannot be detected until it has spread considerably and causes significant damage. It affects the ovaries of women who are in their late fifties and upwards. Yet, careful screening and vigilance with the help of regular gynaecology check-ups can help in detecting and treating this potentially fatal disease. Read on to know what you may be missing during those crucial gynaecology check-ups!
- Screening Tests: Whether or not you are risk genetically or due to the environment, your annual gynaecology check-up must include Ovarian Cancer screening, which will basically try to look for the earliest signs and symptoms by studying the fallopian tubes and other areas for peritoneal screening for ovarian, fallopian and primary peritoneal cancer. The CA 125 Blood Test can also be used in order to detect this condition.
- Ovaries: During the screening and normal check-ups as well, ask your doctor to concentrate on the size, shape and consistency of the ovaries as well as the uterus. A pelvic exam will also be helpful in detecting even the smallest anomalies that can point at the existence of symptoms.
- Pap Test: It is a well-known fact that women over the age of 25 years and especially those who have been through childbirth even once, must get the Pap Smear Test done on a routine basis so as to rule out ovarian and cervical cancer. While this test may not be able to detect ovarian cancer for many cases, it can detect this kind of cancer in the more advanced stages.
- Bloating and Fluid Build-up: If you are experiencing various symptoms like edema or fluid retention and bloating in the area, then you may want your doctor to put you through a screening test for Ovarian Cancer screening. Usually, we tend to overlook these symptoms as a part of an infection or even normal menstrual cycle, but the detection of these symptoms must be followed up by proper screening.
- Ultrasound Wand: An ultrasound wand will be able to detect even the tiniest changes in the ovaries and the surrounding areas with the help of the TVUS test which can find a mass in the ovary. This can then be followed up by a biopsy to tell whether or not it is malignant.
Symptoms like too much of vaginal discharge and unusual amount of bleeding during the menstrual cycle should not go unnoticed or unreported and it is best to get a proper ultrasound done, followed by the various types of screening for this kind of cancer.
I am 23 years of age with a height of 5.8 feet. My weight is only 50 kgs. I am very much tensed about my undergoing weight and I am looking for doctor that can really help me in gaining my weight. Please suggest.
I am 23 years old. I am suffering frm PCOD. Ans I have gained lot of weight because of it. Please adive me a proper diet to loose weight
I am suffering from white spots on my skin for last 3 years. It mostly happens in winter. I tried May cosmetics to reduce this problem. Can you suggest me any solution regarding this problem.
Many medical practitioners admit that diabetes type 2 can be reversed if its at early stage; though unofficially. Many alternative medicine expert also claim so. Is there any related scientific findings or any such case reported? please advice.
I am 28 year old and I have been suffering from backache since 1 years, Please tell me what should I do now?
Hi. I hv hairfall problem. I hd consulted many doctors. My heamoglobin level s 14 nd evn my iron level s gud. So th dctr tld me t s a genetic hairloss nd i hv dandruff or dry scalp , exactly i dnt knw. Few doct tls me dry scalp nd few dandruff. Confused. I m still 22. Nd also tl me th normal rate f hairfall per day fr a gal.
How to lose weight I'm 90+kg I want to reduce to 70- 80 what should I follow to lose my weight in short period.
I was just doing little diet by controlling my break fast but after some months I was feeling tired n I was feeling my heart beats were heavy n I was not able walk fast also n I was having pain in my chest n upper abdomen please suggest me.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time .
Me and my mother are suffering from spondyolosis. We suffer from severe pain. How can we get rid of the pain? what is the proper treatment for this desease? please help. Thank you.
Mera 3days se left side corner ka teeth bohut pain kar raha hain naya teeth nikalne mai kitna din lagta hain 3days ho chuka or kitna din?
I have black scars as well as pimples on my back. I use removal for 6 months but didn't find any result. What is your consultant?
My age is 22 years I have pimples my face is oil I eat regularly oil food since 6 years I was visited so many doctors in nellore and chennai but there is no result they proffered clear gel .kz lotion but my face is no change please give solution to me.
Veggies are well known for their fibre, less calories, n micronutrients rich.
Whole cucumber green lime slushie and santra ginger slushie adds to the fibre, micronutrients, antioxidants.
Flaxseed by itself is a wonderful superfood with omega 3 fatty acids, fibre, proteins, and other micronutrients.
All in all a perfect breakfast meal for the morning detoxification, pepping up your digestive tract, boosting your immunity and metabolism together.