Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in new delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Acne Scars Treatment
Siddha Marma Treatment
Skin Revival Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Skin Refinement Treatment
Skin Resurfacing & Cellulite Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Anti Aging Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Will CornerYour feedback matters!
I will lose my weight its just 63kilo I try so many diets for increase the weight but not get response please tell me but could I do.
I am 26 male. My weight is 90, I want to loose my weight to 70 to 75 with in a 3 months. Please give me a good suggestion. It is mandatory to me.
I have face acne please give me medicine for that I will try man6 medicine but it does not works and its increasing please help me doctor. Give me medicine for that.
I am 23 year old girl, I can see the change in my skin as it was earlier, my skin started looking dull and its colour is also becoming dark specially around neck and hands, I want to take care from now for my skin.
Sir, at present my weight is 77.5 kgs with tummy stomach, , iam having bp 170 higher side 110 lower side, and cholestrol my age is 48. Please advice me nutrient food, excercise, and medicine
My cheeks are going inside due to this I lost my confidence to talk with girls. How I can improve my cheeks to get a good appearance?
Briefing on Nerve and Brachial Plexus injury and their treatment
I am 17 year old teenager and I swelling in my knees as I got hurt while playing and I have applied all type of creams and lotions but nothing worked. So suggest me some tips and prescriptions to be fit n fine again and be able to play cricket again. Thank you.
Most of us suffer from some or the other dental problem in our lifetime. Majority of these problems are attributed to tooth decay. Tooth decay or cavities occur when bacteria living in the mouth produce a strong acid that slowly deteriorates the health of the teeth. If left untreated such decays will lead to infection, causing extreme pain and eventually tooth loss. To prevent this, dental fillings are done. Fillings are also used to repair broken or cracked teeth. Here is everything you need to know about fillings.
What is a Dental Filling?
A dental filling is one of the most commonly used methods that can restore the normal functioning and shape of the tooth, which may have been damaged due to tooth decay. These fillings close off the spaces where bacteria can set in and cause further decay. This protects the surrounding tissues too as food and bacteria accumulated in cavities can harm gums too.
Procedure of Dental Filling:
Before a filling session, the dentist will carry out proper assessment of your teeth. Dental X-rays may be used to ascertain the extent of the damage. This can be followed by a procedure with which the dentist will clean out the affected area of the tooth. After the decay has been cleaned out, the cavity will be filled with desired filling material.
Types of Dental Fillings:
There are various kinds of dental fillings. Let us find out a little bit about each kind.
- Gold Filling: These are made in a laboratory before they are cemented in place. These fillings are known to last over two decades thanks to the fact that they are tolerated exceptionally well by the gum tissue. This is also an expensive option, which will require multiple visits to the dental clinic.
- Amalgam Filling: These are also known as silver fillings and are usually an alloy containing tin, silver, and other metals, which bond well with the teeth. Many Dentists today are advising against the use of these fillings as it has been proved that mercury content in these fillings can harm the body.
- Composite Resin Filling: These kinds of fillings are matched to the colour of your teeth for a natural appearance. These are the most commonly uses fillings today as they fulfill most of the criteria we would desire from a dental filling.
- Porcelain Filling: These are known as inlays or onlays. These fillings are used in restorations where a large part of the tooth structure has been lost. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist and ask a free question.
I am suffering from palpitations and anxiety from last 3 years. From last one and half year i am consulting doctor from apollo delhi and doctor says to meet me in every month or between two months. It costs much as i am not financially too strong. So i want some help as i am in confusion what to do. So please give me your advice. Thanks
My mother 48 year old having diabetes since last 10 years now a days her fasting blood sugar has increased to 395mg/dl and doctor has started insulin like mixtard 34 unit in morning and40 unit in night and insulin like lanteax 24 unit in night. And my question is how to control the diabetes without taking insulin? She will not eat any sweet type food. She is controlling her diet pattern.
I'm 30 year old male. Suffering from stomach ache and loose tool since 1 day. I eat outside food and this leads to dis-comfort. Kindly suggest some medicine for stomach ache.
How to increase haemoglobin and I am having uncontrolled diabetes mellitus. How to control it by medication.
I am 29 years old male, I have lots of scar holes on my face for which I took some treatment which includes TCA CROSS, chemical PEEL, MICRODERMAABRASION, DERMAROLLER AND LASER BUT CAn not SEE improvement AS I WANT. Is it possible to get clean skin?
Residing in home how I get rid from weight and back pain. I am doing exercises regularly but nothing happens.
Hi I am vijay. I do not have serious health problem. But take stress of small small things. So I can not able to concentrate on my studies. What I should do.
A little buzzed after a drink or two, but in the mood to work out? We would advise you against it. Alcohol lingers in the blood stream for a while after you have had it, so it would be best to avoid working out. Read this article to know what happens to your body when you exercise after drinking.
- Diuretic Effect: Alcohol is actually a diuretic that increases the urge to urinate which hinders your pace and motion while you are working out. This totally defeats the purpose of a workout and makes you visit the washroom more often than you would like to. This makes the body lose precious electrolytes too, which can leave you drained of your energy. This can also be a potentially fatal situation in case you become dehydrated.
- Coordination: It is a well-known fact that alcohol lingers in the blood stream for up to twenty four hours, even after a good night's sleep. So ensure that you do not work out after having a drink or two because it can leave you fuzzy headed and a little low in the coordination department. We all know that one of the side effects of having alcohol includes being a little bleary eyed and even uncoordinated. This can lead to injuries in case you are handling heavy equipment in the gym.
- Muscle Recovery: The point of working out is to induce good blood circulation so that there is plenty of motion with coordination and good muscle recovery with the repetitive movements. Alcohol hinders all that because it decreases the blood flow and makes for less muscle recovery which can actually lead to injuries and a heavy feeling in the muscles and joints of the body due to the extra effort it takes in order to complete the movement or set.
- Heat Related Illnesses: Dehydration is one of the common side effects of alcohol, and when coupled with sweat and heat emanating from the body, it can lead to a heat stroke and other heat related illnesses which can prove to be fatal.
- Heart Rate: Alcohol consumption the night before a sports performance or right before a work out can actually affect how the heart responds to warm up exercises and the actual work out.
- Metabolism: Alcohol slows down the metabolism which interferes with the process of energy production in the body. This leads to less energy during your work out which can sap you out completely as the liver will not produce enough of glucose.
Make a good choice to avoid an uncoordinated and potentially hazardous work out by not drinking prior to a gym session.