Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Wasim KhanYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor Muje shadi kiye 2 years ho gaye aur baby nhi hai Checkup krwaya to sperm count kam aaye hai. Ab aap batao ki mein kya kru. Bht davai khai pr kuvh khas asar ni hua.
My friend had erectile dysfunction after excess masturbation. How can he be treated medically and in what time he will be all right?
I am suffering from psoriasis since 1975 kindly advise what care should be taken to keep it under control.
I'm suffering from fever from one weak and I have also cough and full of body pains and full of headache. Please advise.
I have a major problem of sneezing due to change of weather and it can cause for headache cn you prescribe me Which medicine we take for this.
My aunt from last 3 to 4 months always feels tired and sleeps. almost all the tests related to heart, kidney, lungs are done and she doesn't have diabetes also. Doctor said there is some infection in stomach infection and prescribed tablets, but after taking tablets arebthere is no cure. She always complains of feeling tired. What maybe the issue.
In his face pimples are there,he is drinking safi above 3 months and in night sleeping time his using clear gel drinking safi and using clear gel is right treatment for pimples please doctors give him the right instructions for his face and he should drink safi and apply clear gel or not and gel some gel for apply on his face please clear pimples on is face please because in 1 month his sister marriage is there in 1 month he has to clear his face from pimples please doctors help us please give some gel to clear pimples from face in 1 month please help us thank you.
There is a stye on my right eye i've done the treatment earlier it was quiet big now size of that stye has been decreased but then still it's a painless stubborn stye what to do to remove it completely.
Hi Sir/Madam I want to know that hcg 5000 iui injection given to my wife on 09th may'16 to release egg, my question is when egg will be released and when had inter course on 10th may'16 early morning at 5 am do she get pregnant and also I want to know that how many days sperms live. Regards
I am 22 years old I lv problem in ear that there is retracted ear. please tell me the suitable treatment.
When a man is paying close attention to good penis care, he will naturally eliminate several of the potential penis problems that could pop up. But even with the best care possible, a man will sometimes run into penis problems that he didn't anticipate. That awful itchy penis, a redness that won't go away, little irritations or even an attack of rank penis odor can all catch a man by surprise. When these things happen, he wants to find a remedy as soon as possible.
The good news is that these common penis problems also have quite common treatments that a man can handle right at home. Here are some of the things most men will encounter at some point during their lives and the penis care regimens required to make them go away.
1. The itchy penis. In most cases, a suddenly itchy penis is caused by an attack of dry skin. This might happen more often during the winter, right after showering with a new cleanser or shortly after using a condom. The treatment for this includes moisturizing like mad, especially if a guy sees peeling, flaking or very dry skin when he inspects his penis. He should also reconsider his use of certain condoms or lube (choosing one that is less harsh on the skin), using only all-natural cleansers and using a humidifier to keep his home comfortable in the winter.
2. The chafed, irritated and red penis. In many cases, a man will know exactly what caused this - for instance, if he went commando and his penis rubbed against his jeans, or if he had a long sex session and didn't use enough lube. Rough masturbation, tight clothing and much more can cause those irritations that lead to redness. To alleviate this, a guy should give his penis a break from activity for a few days, use a good penis health crème on a regular basis, and keep an eye out for things that might have caused an allergic reaction, such as a new detergent.
3. The smelly penis. A penis that suddenly has an off-putting odor might be much more than a lapse in good hygiene. When regular showers and careful cleaning doesn't do the trick, a guy's next step is to pay very close attention to what might be causing the issue. For instance, a yeast infection usually presents with a severe itching and a rash that spreads. Over the counter treatments might help with this, but it also pays for a guy to visit the doctor and get medications that work faster.
4. The red and inflamed penis. A penis that has too much warmth to it, as well as redness, swelling and pain, might be signs of a bacterial infection. In these cases, dry penis skin often leads to tiny openings in the skin, which are just enough for bacteria to invade. Once they set up shop, it can be almost impossible to get rid of them without a round of antibiotics. If the penis is looking rather red, inflamed and sickly, get to the doctor.
5. The constant penis problems. When a man has any of these issues and tries treatment but gets nowhere fast, it might be something more concerning, such as an STD or other type of infection. If this is the case, a guy should get to the doctor as soon as possible and let the experts check it out. Constant penis problems can diminish a man's self esteem and quality of life very quickly, so it's important to get the bottom of it right now.
And of course, every man should remember that sudden penis pain, redness, soreness, discharge and the like calls for an immediate trip to the doctor - as there are some penis problems that require professional help!