Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Waseem SiddiquiYour feedback matters!
Is it safe to use nasal sprays for blocked nose like otrivin, nasivion, meta spray, azeelfo etc Regularly.
Please Help me, I have RBC in urine, protein 15 mg/dl in 2nd morning urine, constant back pain, creatinine increase to 0.88 from 0.75 in 3 months, I do only 2 time urine in a day thats too in very little volume, I goes to nephrologist he checked my Ultrasound and CT scan which is normal, complement blood test C3=136 and C4=12.5 (lower limit = 10) and said creatinine is within normal limits, and asked to come after creatinine increased above 1.2. Is he right? What will I do I feel very worried as of little urine and that too in low volume and dark orange with RBC with constant back pain? And doctor said this is normal. PLEASE HELP.
Sir. I have little bent penis left side. Does that affect my sex. Im still virgin. 23 years old. Help me with some sujession.
Headache problem from last 10 days , checked 2 to 3 doctor's and also doing all report for check up didn't get any diseases in report but problem of headache same not feeling well plzz suggest best doctor or treatment, we've so frustrated please reply as soon as possible. Last 3 days admit in JLN hospital but not getting any result. please suggest sr.
I am 18 years old and had a unprotected sex with a girl who has birth control and was on her period but after 3 shots I stopped it and I did not cum is there any possibility of getting STD's or any other disease? This is my first time.
I feel difficult in breathing while climbing upstairs, washing clothes etc (மூச்சு வாங்கும்). Tested blood. All parameters are ok. No sugar and bp. No smoking. Non alcoholic. Use snuff. Taking valproic acid as per doctor's advice. Taking modlip am. Taken spirometry test. Lung average is 111 and 53.5%. I am aged 68. Male. Used to suffer from allergic bronchitis at times. No asthma. Request the reason for breathing problems and advice pl. Thank you doctor.
Since last 15 days not having erection in penis, in January semen count was 20million but on may 25 it came down to zero.
Allopathic or ayurveda, which is better for oligospermia, I had taken ayurveda medicine for six months, but no faster improvement.
When I am in the class, I cant see clearly, whatever written in the board, and some time headache. So please suggest for the problem.
Sir we did unsafe sex yesterday, My wife is feeding mother of 2 month baby if she take I pill is there any harmful causes to her? Or what should I do in this situation please help.
I mastreb once inn a month. And I don't eat rajma. butter and I following all thing but my night fall is not going stop. Please tell me what should I do. Please.
Whenever I masturbate I feel very weak after that and it continues till the next day. Moreover I dint masturbate often. Once in two weeks. Please suggest.
I have got pain due to a sudden blow in my chest triceps area and in upper back are so what should I do now?
My son is 21 years old and suffering from constipation. Due to this, he is also having piles. Kindly suggest some foods which will improve his present condition.
Hello doctor. . I am 20 years old and in a relationship with a guy aged 26. We had protected sex yesterday night. My boyfriend ejaculated outside the vagina into the condom after having sex. After checking the condom we found it was faulty. When we added water into that we found a hole from where the water was leaking. We are worried about unwanted pregnancy. Whether it is okey if I take I pill? I had taken it 2 times before around a year ago. My last period was on 10 th of may. Will taking I pill harm my future baby? Please give me an advice.
I have fever and wanted to know how to check and which medicine I have to take for this. Please suggest me.
Premature ejaculation is a condition which is characterized by uncontrolled ejaculation shortly after or before sexual penetration. It can happen with very little or no sexual arousal of the person. This emotionally affects people by making their self esteem drop and can also cause anxiety problems. Premature ejaculation is very common and also results in unsatisfactory sex.
What causes premature ejaculation?
The exact cause of premature ejaculation is not known. According to many doctors and researchers, it can occur if it has been a long time since a person last ejaculated. Factors like guilt, depression and anxiety can also cause premature ejaculation. In many cases it can be caused due to side effects of certain medications or hormonal problems. Erectile dysfunction can also cause premature ejaculation at times.
Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation:
- The inability to control ejaculation for more than a few seconds before or after penetration.
- Inability to hold ejaculation for a longer time even during other sexual situations like masturbation.
Ayurvedic Treatments to Control Premature Ejaculation:
According to Ayurveda, premature ejaculation is caused by aggravation of Vata (air) and Pitta Dosha at the commencement of physical mating. These doshas can be aggravated by anxiety or nervousness before the sexual act. Vata is characterized by its qualities of quickness and heightened sensitivity to the sense of touch. This gives a predisposition towards quicker ejaculation. Pitta plays a role in thinning of the semen, thereby supporting its early ejaculation. Secondly, these aggravated doshas cause hyperactivity of muscles in the male organ, thus increasing sensitivity to vibration and hence leading to early ejaculation.
Ayurvedic treatment of premature ejaculation is aimed at keeping the Vata and Pitta in balance by eating a balanced diet. Problems of stress and anxiety during sexual intercourse can be effectively dealt with rejuvenating herbs, yoga, meditation and counseling.
Ayurvedic Remedies for PE
- Saffron-almond Milk Recipe: Soak 10 almonds overnight in water. On the next day, peel off the skin, and blend the almonds in a blender with 1 cup of cow hot milk (or crush them in hot cow milk) and add a little bit of saffron, ginger and cardamom to it. Drink this every morning.
- Green Onion Seeds: Add one teaspoon of green onion seeds into a glass of water and stirr thoroughly. Drink before every meal.
- Ashwagandha-Bala-Vidari: You will need to find these ayurvedic herbs, and then mix them in equal parts. When you have mixed them, take half a teaspoon and add it into a glass of warm goat milk, and drink this. You can often find goat milk in organic food stores.
Ayurvedic Herbs for Premature Ejaculation
Medicinal prescriptions for PE are generally called Stambhaka. Among them are Ashwagandha Churna, Jatiphala (Myristica fragrans), Speman tablet (Himalaya Drugs,
Asparagus (safed musli), garlic and drumstick are the most commonly prescribed herbal remedies for PE in Ayurveda.
Ayurvedic Dietary Recommendations for Shukraghata Vata
Eat plenty of:
- fresh fruits (especially banana)
- vegetables (especially fennel, celery and onions) and
Reduce or Avoid:
- denatured foods
- processed foods
- foods which contain high amounts of white sugar or white flour
Other Tips To Control PE
- Ayurvedic practitioners also recommend restraint when it comes to sexual activities, and especially to masturbate less.
- It is necessary to communicate with your partner during sexual intercourse. Sometimes premature ejaculation can be caused due to nervousness during coitus.
- In most cases premature ejaculation can also be caused due to anxiety and depression. So, try to overcome stress related issues. Numbing creams like Emla and lidocaine can also be massaged on the genitals to control premature ejaculation.
- This is the most common and widely used technique for controlling premature ejaculation. Sex therapy can help you become more confident and give you more self esteem and pleasure during sexual intercourse.