Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Unani Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. W A ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
I have a proper vision on my EYE , but I can not able to see the words clearly and I feel that in my right eye there is movement of Dots, where ever eye keep on eye , it follows, I went to hospital doctor said me it will automatically goes . Within 6 months. But the problem is I can not able to see the computer properly while working, I got severe headache .please suggest me what to dosage: 23, male.
I am loosing hair in lots of amount and I am anaemic. How can I improve my hemoglobin content and iron content in the blood quickly and get fit?
Hi. Actually I want to gain fat and weight. Im very irritate because of low body growth. Im 20 years old nd 65kg weight. I want to gain at least 75-80 kg with permanently not like supplements effect. Please.
I am underweight. What should I do to gain weight? And I have deep dark circles. Any suggestion for this too.
I'm working in night shift and preparing for other exams as well can you please let me know how can I be active and focused only having 3-4 hr sleep.
I'm at the age of 27 and my height is 5'11" I usually take three meals but my my weight is 60 Kg. How can I gain my weight?
I had lost my weight I used to be great and fit but after curing from my sickness I felt my physical condition is not well .plzz help me in gaining my weight and give me suggestions for proper proper healthy diet .thank you.
I have fat on my bally. Actually 3 year ago I was very unhealthy I mean extra slim so I start take tablet (dexona and ciplactin and 1 syrup dexorange for get fit body. And I got fat but it not about to as much wory so now how to get slim and fit.
Hello Doctors,may I know which diet and exercise make my skin youthful,and reduce aging process,my age is 36.
I'm want to increase my stamina I have been doing all the fitness regime training and necessary drills in the gym apart from that I need a good stamina increasing diet to maintain things I have find it hard as I'm not sure what to eat n what not to. Looking for a perfect diet?
I have lost 11 kgs in 2 months (90 to 79) and for one month onwards I am now stuck at 79 kgs. From running I have now started gym strength exercise and that has increased my diet. Should I take some supplement or leave gym exercise.
I am a 40 years married male. I have body weakness. I am even unable to stand for a while. My muscles are also very weak like a old person. I always feel weakness and fatigue. My diet is also good. please suggest me.
Sir, my weight is 109. Now I am going to Gym regularly. Suggest me a dietitian. Daily I am doing yoga also.
Hepatitis B and C are considered the world’s chronic viral hepatitis which kills a huge number of people every year. Even though it accounts for massive suffering as well as early death, it could only attract relatively less national and international attention. While the deaths caused by tuberculosis, malaria and HIV/AIDS have reduced to a great extent since the early 2000s, deaths stemming from hepatitis B and C are rising at a fast pace. It kills around 1 million people across the world.
Can medicine help in the treatment of hepatitis B and C?
There are numerous FDA approved medications available for the treatment of Hepatitis B and C. Here are some of the best medicines for this, but before you take them, you must consult an expert who can evaluate your symptoms and recommend the right drugs for you.
Medicines for Hepatitis B:
- Entecavir: It is used in chronic hepatitis B virus infection and can treat active viral replication.
- Lamivudine: It is used for treating chronic hepatitis B which is associated with Hepatitis B viral replication along with active liver inflammation.
- Adefovir dipivoxil: This is used for the treatment of the disease in children below the age 12 years.
- Interferon alpha 2B: It can be used for young children aged 1 year who are affected by the disease along with compensated liver disease.
- Pegylated interferon: It is used for the treatment of adult patients with HBeAg positive and negative chronic hepatitis. If the patient has compensated liver disease along with liver inflammation and evidence of viral replication, then this medicine is usually given.
- Telbivudine: When there is chronic hepatitis with adult patients along with persistent elevations in ALT and AST or previously active disease, this medicine may have to be administered.
- Tenofovir alafenamide: It is indicated for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B virus infection in adults with compensated liver disease.
Medicines for Hepatitis C:
- Ribavirin: This medicine can be used in combination with other medicines for chronic hepatitis C virus infection. Ribavirin can be utilized for compensated liver disease in patients who have not been treated with interferon alpha.
- Daclatasvir: This is an NS5A replication complex inhibitor which is often given with sofosbuvir for the treatment of patients with chronic HCV genotype 3 infection.
- Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir: The combination of these two medicines is used for the treatment of adult patients with chronic genotype 1 to 6 without any infection. It may be used in combination with ribavirin in patients with compensated or decompensated cirrhosis.
- Ledipasvir: A fixed-dose of a combination of hepatitis C virus inhibitor and Ledipasvir can be employed in the treatment of hepatitis genotype 1 infection in adults.
Both in the cases of Hepatitis B and C, it is important to diagnose the infection early. Prevention and cure are possible with precautionary measures and prescribed medications.