Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vp SinghYour feedback matters!
Dr. Sahb meri chehre par kuch dane nikalte rahte hain 3 ya 4 sal se nikalte hain phir khatam ho jate hain lekin unke nishan chehre pe rahte hain. Maine kafi lagane wali aur khane ki dawa use ki lekin zyada faida nhi hua. please Dr. sahb mujhe iska sahi ilaj ya to gharelu ho ya phir dawai se ho zarror batade. Shukriya.
My brother is a 26 year old boy and he is suffering from dengue since three weeks. He is not getting relief . So please consider him some medicines ,so that he can get relief.
How can I convert from thin to fat. That means want to be a healthy. Any one know please consult me.
Mere father ko diabetes hai. Unka age 54 hai. Aur wo 2 years se insulin le rhe hai khana kahne se phle. Kia insulin lena sahi hai. Insulin ka koi koi side effect ta nhi hai. please rply.
Whether the problem is big or small, there are many things you can do to get your sex life back on track.Your sexual well-being goes hand in hand with your overall mental, physical, and emotional health.Communicating with your partner, maintaining a healthy lifestyle, availing yourself of some of the many excellent self-help materials on the market, and just having fun can help you weather tough times. Create an atmosphere of caring and tenderness; touch and kiss often. Don't blame yourself or your partner for your sexual difficulties. Focus instead on maintaining emotional and physical intimacy in your relationship.
homoeopathy boosts sex drive and helps you enjoy more . you can click on consult option for homoeopathic treatment without side effects.
Sir I have done intercourse with my wife after 6 days ,when I finished sex feel pain in my penis I examine my penis and found that some cut on my penis . Afterthat my foreskin of penis will be tight and not avail to go back and ahead. So I feel more trouble and pain whenever I want to open my penis. Due to that problem I have stop to make sex. Use medicine antibiotic tablet and soframycin but problem is still as it. So pls advice me some medicine for cure as soon as .
I am 25 year old my name is hasimali and I have so much pain my left leg knees I was checked up every where but I didn't get rest of that pain so please suggest me some medicine.
The smart phone revolution has changed our lives in many ways. With several adults and even tech savvy teenagers and children turning victims of problems like anxiety and depression, doctors are increasingly turning to mental health apps. Frequent use of tech gives a better avenue for communication, in this case between doctors and patients.
Here are the top 7 mental health apps that can be used by patients to improve their mental health
- Code Blue: Bullying is a real problem that has led many down the path of depression and suicide. And, sometimes the solution is closer than you think, in this case it is just a click away. With Code Blue, you can choose people from your contact to be a part of your support group. With just a few clicks, the app will alert the support group if the user needs their help. The app also communicates the user's location to the group and the group can indicate that help is on the way.
- Breath2Relax: Feeling too anxious or angry and want to let your bad side take over the situation. Launch Breath2Relax on your phone and you'll be walked through a series of breathing exercise that help to reduce stress, stabilize mood, control anger, and manage anxiety. It can be operated independently.
- Lantern: Lantern is a web and mobile based platform that combines cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques with advice from real experts. The app starts by measuring the users strengths, weaknesses, stress, anxiety, mood and social life and then tailors daily exercises that suits their pattern. Next the app matches you with a professional CBT coach who can answer any questions you have.
- PTSD Coach: PTSD stands for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. PTSD Coach is an app developed by the Department of Veterans Affairs' National Center for PTSD, intended for use by veterans, military personnel and civilians experiencing symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder. The app provides a self assessment tool that tracks symptoms over a period of time and also connects with a support group from your contact list and locate nearby treatment programs.
- Optimism: Optimism is a family of applications that focus on self-tracking as a tool for coping with mental illnesses including depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety and PTSD. Users can record the intensity of their mood, which will eventually detect patterns and help identify problem triggers. . Users can create a customizable wellness plan to chart their coping mechanisms which will come from experience and understanding of their mental condition.
- Talkspace: This free app helps users connect with a therapist with whom they can chat anytime. It isn't exactly a substitute to in-person therapy, but more a precursor where the app's therapists can monitor and guide the user if they need more advanced help.
- Big white wall: Sometimes just knowing that there are others in the same boat as you is a big help and this is what the app does. It is a community where users with different type of mental health problems come together for discussion boards, reference articles and self-assessment tests. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I want to know that my periods are regular everything is normal so what is the problem in conceiving. I got married since 3 yrs. I want to know the how much the sperm count should be there for normal person. please suggest how to conceive.
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
My dad has high blood pressure. What should he eat and what are the things necessary for him to contain rise of blood pressure.
I am 19 year old and at the both sides of my mouth (outside on skin) frequently I am getting small pimples (i don't know whether they are pimples or not. How to avoid them.
I'm getting some allergies on my body like red marks in some places how to get away from these type of allergies.
A dry cough disturbing sleep and irritating the patient needs to be treated
1. Fluids may help thin secretions and soothe an irritated throat.
2. Dry, hacking coughs respond to honey in hot water, tea, or lemon juice.
3. Elevate your head with extra pillows at night to ease a dry cough.
4. Try a cough drop to soothe an irritated throat.
5. Antitussive like dextromethorphan and codeine may be needed.