Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Sir, I am suffering from frequently swelling of lips, toung, genetic area and hives on trunk and upper limbs. All symptoms are showing angioedema. How I test to confirm the disease. There is any specialist in Indore or Ahmedabad city. If available kindly suggest for my treatment. I am suffering badly and need immediate help.
I am 41 years old man. I want to know that at this stage, up to how much times should we do surya namaskar daily to keep our body fit. Is there any more exercise is required after surya namaskar. At present I don't have any decease like sugar or BP, obesity etc. However sometimes constipation creates little bit problem to me.
Mere throat me pichhle 40 days se problam hai. Problam is tarah shuru huee k m ek party me gya tha waha dinner ke sath mai ne kuch jada hi thande cold driknk ke sath alcohal drink kia aur uske bad jab bed pe gya to jada humidity ke karan ac ko 18 degree pe kar ke so gya agle din utha to ek bje ke bad mere gale m halki lahr si huee aur rat ko m n pani puri khaya aur uske bad mere throat me halka sa sweling aur dard ho gy. Lagbhag 10 din tak m n camist ko kah ke dawai lia dawa s aram mila fir m ne ek din kari chawal kha lia to agle din s fir throat me dard hone lga to m n doctor s dikhaya to unhone m entibiotic aur 2 3 dawa sath m dia usko m n pach din khaya aram mila aur dawa ke khtm hone ke do tin din bad fir dard hone lga to m n fir dusre doctor se dikhaya aur usne v kuch dawa antibiotic ke sath likha aur usme antiallergic tab the. 5 din uska v dawa khaya usse kafi aram mila aur mere dard wagairah chale gye aur throat m sweling v km ho gya. Lekin sbse badi problam ab ye hai ki mai jab jada ya loudaly ya 5 10min tak non stop bolta hu to mere throat me dard hone lagta h aur sath me aisa lagta hai ki neck ke pichhale hise ke nas khich rahe hai aur sar me v dard hone lgta h. M n last me 24/09/15 ko yani kal hi ent spacialist se consalt kia to unhone v 5days ke liye kuch dawa likha jaise antibiotic antiallergic aur pet ko shaf krne ki dawa di. H. To mai ap logo se ye janna chahta hu kya ye koi badi problam ya bimari to ni hai aur mujhe kya krna chahiye aur kuch home remedis sugest kijiye aur mer muh ke andar redness v hai. Thanx.
I'm a 3rd year college student, since high school I'm trying to gain weight, since my weight is below par level in comparison to my height, which is currently 47 kg and I've tried on many ways to increase my appetite but to no avail. So sir please advise me on how I can increase my appetite and gain some weight.
Now i'm enjoying sex life from last 1 year with my girlfriend. Now my girlfriend's vagina little bit loose compare to beginning. My girlfriend asking me how to tight vagina at home with home remedies please suggest me what should I do?
I am suffering from shoe bite from last 15 days. A single shoe bite on my foot. What should I do to remove it. Since rainy season is going on so its very painfully for me to tolerate it. Can you please suggest me some ideas by which I can get relief.
Constant problems in women during intimate activity is enough to send you or your partner in agony. It is important to understand that it can be due to female sexual dysfunction. Female sexual dysfunction can happen at any stage of a woman's life and can be lifelong, but os usually acquired later in life. Also it can be due to some situations or all sexual situations.
Women with sexual dysfunction might show the following symptoms:
- Decreased sexual desire: A lack of interest and willingness to engage in sexual activity is the most common symptom of female sexual dysfunction.
- Sexual arousal disorder: The desire of involving in sexual activity might be present, but it is difficult to become aroused or unable to maintain the arousal during the act.
- Orgasmic disorder: One experiences repeated and constant difficulty in attaining orgasm despite of an orgasm and stimulation.
- Sexual pain disorder: Pain is experienced on vaginal contact or stimulation
Following can contribute to dysfunction:
- Medical conditions like kidney failure, heart diseases, cancer, and multiple sclerosis can lead to dysfunction. Some medicines like the antihistamines, antidepressants and blood pressure medicines can lead to a lowered sexual desire and an inability to experience orgasm.
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy, after a baby and menopause also affect the sexual activity. The estrogen levels fall postmenopausal and change the genital tissues along with the sexual responsiveness. It is believed that a decrease in estrogen levels leads to a decrease in the blood flow of the pelvic region, thus leading to more time for an orgasm.
- An anxiety or depression, which has not been treated can lead to sexual dysfunction. A history of sexual abuse or stress that has been present for a long time also leads to dysfunction.
- A conflict with the partner in the relationship or about sex can also decrease sexual responsiveness.
- Openly communicating with your partner about your likes and dislikes makes a great difference
- Regular exercising gives a boost to the stamina and elevates the mood thus increasing romantic feelings. Use of alcohol should be decreased
- Taking help from a therapist in case of problems with sex and relationships
- Use of device and lubricants can help in arousal
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.